3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 12.10.19 02:35 pm

Heavy Rain - Discussion and Information (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Probably all heard that developed Fahrenheit took up a new game and watch so we are waiting for...

May 10, 2006 – Sony is actively demonstrating their games within E3 2006. Among them, and a new project of Quantic Dreams "Heavy Rain". Let's get closer. Passing the crowd of onlookers waiting for our slight disappointment. Alas, but to play the game we did not succeed. All we see on the stand only a demonstration of technical capabilities of the engine. But what!

Enough for a few seconds to understand how much detail the developers have thought about the facial animations in the game. During the conversation the heroine, every muscle moving in the most natural way. When she raised her eyes, wrinkled her eyebrows, when she smiles, there are specific folds on the face.

Talk about the environment: everything looks very realistic. Glassware refracts and reflects light. In the far corner visible characteristic Shine of a metal pan. Each subject complements the other, creating the desired atmosphere of the room. Look at the screenshots and you will understand our enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, we see a dramatic change in the mood of the heroine. Demonstration literally makes us believe in what is happening on the screen. She gets up and goes to another part of the room, in her hand a revolver visible. In just a few seconds, the heroine puts a gun to his head. After a while the tension subsides. Now you can exhale and wipe clean with a damp cloth his forehead. All the evidence suggests that the developers of Quantic Dreams really obsessed with the genre of interactive movie.

"Our goal was to show not just a way of life, but also his emotions, his feature," says David cage (David Cage), the founder of Quantic Dreams and Heavy Rain Director. "In Quantic Dreams believe that emotions will be a key component of many next-generation games, so we are investing capital to create a truly virtual actors. To expand the range of emotions in games, so to expand the audience of the game. Our demonstration is just a beginning, a starting point, but I hope that we attracted attention and many will follow.

The engine is Heavy Rain supports

* Detailed facial animation (eyes, tongue, etc.)
* Tears in real time
* Wrinkles on the face in real time
* Advanced skin tones.

Recall that the game developing at once under three platforms PS3, Xbox360 and PC.
65 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homyak-Dzheday 12.10.19

Yes...I feel we can expect at least Fahrenheit 2 with awesome graphics :)

Look at the screenshots and you will understand our enthusiasm.

Here are three screenshots from the game...which is just beginning to save for an upgrade ;)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

D
Dan4MerC 12.10.19

I give this game nominatio the Best tears of the gaming industry

I did not like the person is the main character in momento just dumb stupid face...=)))

N
N1KO 12.10.19

In my opinion persons it's great, motion capture makes itself felt.

PS Thanks vseporodny for the order =)

D
DEviLPr0 12.10.19

Beautiful game turns

B
BergoVic 12.10.19

The official website of the game(by the way, with the support of the Russian language):
http://www.heavyrainps3.com/
There you can participate in the game-test Four day:

'Four Days’- the Heavy Rain Online Experience!
Four day is an online mystical mystery, in which you can play in real time, starting from 26 January, which offers us to participate in the hunt for the killer, interacting with characters, finding clues, and making difficult psychological decision.
Between Tuesday and Friday of each week the developers will throw us a variety of riddles and puzzles, as well as some exclusive content.
If you now register on the official website, you not only get the opportunity to participate in solving the mystery, but the voucher code for an exclusive Home T-clothing.
Sony hinted it might be something more than it seems at first glance – whatever that means?
You are on the threshold of a unique series of four-day tests in real-time. Welcome to the world of Heavy Rain !

Kollektsionnoe edition game:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here is the Assembly manual origami(quite easy) from the cover of the game:
http://www.destructoid.com/arts-crafts-with-heavy-rain-s-origami-killer--157825.phtml

K
Kresh777 12.10.19

Damn shame that the PC will not work

A
AxeL85 12.10.19

QD fellows (current RS oblamali decided $ cut) Fahrenheit lives in a new guise and thriving... that's just OMIKRON nothing forgotten, maybe you remember ever PTS hope.

_
_Lee_ 12.10.19

Russian translation be?

B
BergoVic 12.10.19

Yes, by the end of February will be on sale

_
_Lee_ 12.10.19

Buy mandatory

D
Domenik 008 12.10.19

Ehhh,today to play the demo,and buy 24,direct in day of a premiere...as a gift on February 23 so to speak)))

D
Dark Andrew 12.10.19

From a friend to play with. I have a PlayStation 3 there.

D
Dark knight Sparda 12.10.19

Famitsu gave the game 37/40(9.25/10) points

A
Avtoritarin 12.10.19

Friend already pre-ordered the game and episode 1... 3000r...

J
Just RaSs 12.10.19

37 of 40?
Ololo, is not enough, if we take into account that Famitsu sit fanboi Sonya, I thought that the game will be chic and Shine, without the drawbacks...

A
Andre3014 12.10.19

Put videoprojective demos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A
Avtoritarin 12.10.19

Andre3014 Download or just look on YouTube...

D
Dark knight Sparda 12.10.19

2 Just RaSs Famitsu multiplatform edition(every console of your unit).
PS 9.25/10 enough for you?

A
Andre3014 12.10.19

And you can do anywhere except PSN games for PS3 since!!!!!?

N
NosoG 12.10.19

well, I kind of saw a movie where there were no buttons for PS3 and PC(well pictures, there are clearly keys) was in virtualiti so hardly fake, can anyone explain if this is possible