3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 12.10.19 02:35 pm

Heavy Rain - Discussion and Information (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Probably all heard that developed Fahrenheit took up a new game and watch so we are waiting for...

May 10, 2006 – Sony is actively demonstrating their games within E3 2006. Among them, and a new project of Quantic Dreams "Heavy Rain". Let's get closer. Passing the crowd of onlookers waiting for our slight disappointment. Alas, but to play the game we did not succeed. All we see on the stand only a demonstration of technical capabilities of the engine. But what!

Enough for a few seconds to understand how much detail the developers have thought about the facial animations in the game. During the conversation the heroine, every muscle moving in the most natural way. When she raised her eyes, wrinkled her eyebrows, when she smiles, there are specific folds on the face.

Talk about the environment: everything looks very realistic. Glassware refracts and reflects light. In the far corner visible characteristic Shine of a metal pan. Each subject complements the other, creating the desired atmosphere of the room. Look at the screenshots and you will understand our enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, we see a dramatic change in the mood of the heroine. Demonstration literally makes us believe in what is happening on the screen. She gets up and goes to another part of the room, in her hand a revolver visible. In just a few seconds, the heroine puts a gun to his head. After a while the tension subsides. Now you can exhale and wipe clean with a damp cloth his forehead. All the evidence suggests that the developers of Quantic Dreams really obsessed with the genre of interactive movie.

"Our goal was to show not just a way of life, but also his emotions, his feature," says David cage (David Cage), the founder of Quantic Dreams and Heavy Rain Director. "In Quantic Dreams believe that emotions will be a key component of many next-generation games, so we are investing capital to create a truly virtual actors. To expand the range of emotions in games, so to expand the audience of the game. Our demonstration is just a beginning, a starting point, but I hope that we attracted attention and many will follow.

The engine is Heavy Rain supports

* Detailed facial animation (eyes, tongue, etc.)
* Tears in real time
* Wrinkles on the face in real time
* Advanced skin tones.

Recall that the game developing at once under three platforms PS3, Xbox360 and PC.
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sunrise480 12.10.19

Naruto7
Looked in the PM because I didn't know that you can set such information. Now looked, and again saw the empty slogans from you, because you have a configuration of a computer about like me, and modern games at maximum speed without serious brakes neither I nor you can not play...Though I don't know, maybe you play yourself once optimizarii for their system. But I very much doubt it.

On account of the piracy and Sony, if desired, could similarly protect their disks codes or software, as do other manufacturers. I repeat - there is no sense - the computer does not pull. Let not the graphics, hell with it... Then tell me who of people wanting to play on your PC has a Bluray drive? You, an ardent defender PC he has? And you still believe that if not piracy, then Sony would port Heavy Rain the size of 50 gig and would sell it for PC? Or do you expect to release it on 12 DVD discs? And do not get tired to rearrange them every time I move to the next episode? Or one drives with the game set to offer? A Bluray drive on the PC incidentally is from$ 300 and above, with 70% of the cost of the consoles...
Regarding the price of game, then believe me - on the PC they are not much cheaper. And when the game's release for PC, it does not mean that it is done free of charge. The only thing is that it is easier to crack the protection. But then again, if they are not bought, they would be for PC and not released. Hardly in the world there is at least one company, which will operate at a loss.

I repeat what I started. Sony releases their games for the PC, not because they are afraid of piracy, but because it's pointless, people don't have now such PC on which would go the same Heavy Rain. Just no one cannot buy... So what's the point they bother? If they could earn releasing games for the PC - they would, like any normal company, would not miss this opportunity...

If you still insist that is not the case, and that computers are all normal, and that they are afraid of piracy, then I see no point arguing further. And can slide under the table with any acceptable speed for you, most importantly do not suffer in this...

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 12.10.19

Naruto7, Oh that's how we started talking. Read the news and keep your mouth shut, your opinion, leave with him, since we can not talk normally and subjectively look at things. I told you in PM, wrote:the Crisis is only the location is well designed, the character models and other effects is already much better. You yourself to me raised the issue in PM and to be honest - a few sick, you have to ignore me. Learn to communicate with people

N
Naruto7 12.10.19

Sunrise480
can you remove the video or how odd, I nepoymu?
we can you in kakieto other games igraesh?so, the games I have ALL
tell the truth: a little lag when I'm in crisis put sglazhivanie 16XQ and GTA 4 nastaviti more than 1000 MB of though this prykol in the game optional(for me) well, I no change in the schedule was not observed and so no game play was still a Resident evil 5 does not lag that clenses hawks well and like fiction very demanding games I have
PC games are much cheaper here believe me I work on several online shops the average price is from 1600 - 2500 let average price of 2000 disks somewhere but at about 67 $ for this price on the PC you can buy 5 games witch are worth 14 bucks for example code MD2 BBC2, nfs shift, left for dead 2 ......there are games and much cheaper for example bioshok 2 dirt 2(sort of).....or, for example, a Universal key for LIVE 22 games - CD-KEY$5.5
kstiti why you resil 12 DVDs you're out of date friend because almost all new games come out on DVD volume of 8.5 GB!
you probably also outdated in the opinion that console PC purse!
ALeXandeR Umbra
no problems one ******** Sony smaller stone from shoulders has fallen
P. S anyways I vseravno what you're writing here I'm more litter forming I'm afraid tusd and tusd nafig to clutter up the subject pishy in BOS

S
Sunrise480 12.10.19

No, for what I live. I also have all these games on my PC and some on PS3. The dispute was not about that that at you the computer is bad, you have it normal. The dispute was that the last game from Sony it will not pull... And it makes no sense to even bother port on a PC. The objections, I see no more. At the finish, because it hurt me, it was your words that this is nonsense.

N
Naruto7 12.10.19

OK at last was hushed up)
and who is there to argue that the graph on Sonia ludshe all look and ahkaam http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/63276/PC/Crysis-2/Trailer/CryEngine-3-Tech-Demo-Trailer-Cascaded-Light-Propagation-Volumes-For-Real-Time-Indirect-Illumination
PS your year of war quietly smokes on the sidelines DX all on this flood and finish!

D
Dankovskiy 12.10.19

Anyone knows when will a version with a Russian voice acting?

B
BUM BOX 360 12.10.19

If the game was released on PC our players immediately pulled the game from the torrent.And the PS3 has no piracy. I remember when they announced grand theft auto 4 on PC on the same forum everyone started cheering, everyone was happy, everything was fine, and then someone started to write, say, a PC GTA will not pull the whole forum was against this eccentric, they began to poke fingers in crysis and say you see I krayzis is the maximum speed and not what's GTA not supposed to fail.In the end GTA came out not very optimized.
Heavy Rain is the game is brilliant and five times better Mass Effect 2.
The version with a Russian voice acting came out simultaneous with English.

D
Dankovskiy 12.10.19

Heavy Rain is the game is brilliant and five times better Mass Effect 2.-They are difficult to compare, but from the demo HR I got more fun than just ME2))
If the game was released on the PC -It did not come out on PC
The version with a Russian voice acting came out simultaneous with English.-Thank you!

B
BUM BOX 360 12.10.19

I mean, if she came out.

D
Denv3r 35 12.10.19

Tell someone about the add-ons about the Taxidermist. Download it turns out all is not what? Just start the game, choose advanced, load it, it throws me in the PS Store, but it's empty. It turns out that you can download later, but for now be content with the Supplement can only owners of the collector's version?

S
Sunrise480 12.10.19

Denv3r 25
As far as I understand - exactly. I have the same problem

n
nickdick 12.10.19

Then, and most likely for the money.

R
Reyderx 12.10.19

Oh...hotstsa pogamat and Eski no :((( the Beam would have thought about the PC version...it just will be over 1.5 million copies and more

D
Dark knight Sparda 12.10.19

UPSBlogIt interviewed animator Quantic Dream regarding the development of Heavy Rain.

Some of these facts you have heard, but there are some about which no one spoke:

- The game contains more than 20,000 animations with Mo-Cap filming took 10 animators.

Sony asked the team to hide some part of the body naked heroes during shower or love scenes to avoid a AO rating.

Below is a little spoiler!

- Also Sony was asked to do the death of Jason Mars after an accident easier.

- During the last stage of development, Cage was thinking about publishing a Director's Cut version of Heavy Rain, but at the moment no information on this point, perhaps in the future it will happen.

Initially, Madison was a blonde woman with a ponytail. Jaden in the release more of a junkie than was originally intended.

- The creation of a two-story house Ethan thought 2 years ago.

- The animation piano was one of the most difficult.

- Another difficult moment in the game was urinating Madison. I had to make a realistic animation of how she takes off her panties.

z
zergut7 12.10.19

the people I have a question the ending where Norman dies and his points go to his partner, he, too, th chtoli narik time he sees or what is it O. o
and when Norman refuses triptocaine and fighting with tanks is how to explain supposedly breaking?! otvette please I don't understand ;)

D
Dark knight Sparda 12.10.19

Heavy Rain coming to PC?

Nvidia has updated the list of games that have implemented full support for PhysX technology.

Among other things, notice the game Heavy Rain in versions for the PC, which until now exclusive to the PlayStation 3. Is there really a version for PC or is it a bug Nvidia is not yet clear official information about this yet.

vkontakte.EN/photo-387766_165816863

Proof: www.nzone.com/object/nzone_physxgames_all.html

It is worth Recalling that originally the game was announced on PC and PS3. Perhaps now, developers will have time for the PC version?

Waiting for comments from Nvidia and Sony.

R
Reyderx 12.10.19

Hi all. Got a question. When Scott Shelby burning the evidence, he burned the book that took in the Blue lagoon after the murder of Paco. Is it possible to pick up playing for the Madison before or after the strip?

g
gnabry 12.10.19

xreyder

And why does she have this book at all? Like you can't take

zergut7

he wore glasses Norman and got to this second world. He's not a junkie like)

And about the tanks - maybe, but this is uncertain..

A
Andron Kondratenko 12.10.19

RVP11

Yeah..But my partner nebylo gloves))And no gloves probably glasses just for 3D rabochego space needed))

And the book unnecessary.This type of unnecessary evidence,for noticing traces)

A
Andron Kondratenko 12.10.19

fratellodon [the Dark knight Sparda]
Wait,but I think the French are riveted to something else for the PS3))And about port on the PC and forget,for the pirates.Abroad this is a very serious topic