3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Surov 13.05.20 01:43 pm

Technical problems with HL2 Episode One v.2 (Half-Life 2)

All about the problems associated with the First Episode, ask here)
98 Comments
Sort by:
z
zilll 13.05.20

the textures and NPCs are not displayed and written in the console error vertex file cannot find and there is something what I version of the game don't remember

P
Pyromaniac 13.05.20

and the theme is frozen......... People! go here and help all the suffering!!! I have a problem eg. same as zilll-a for example and no no :(:(:(

v
voland555 13.05.20

I had this problem, I downloaded the EP.1 as soon as he left, naturally left. And it turned out that there is not enough textures(or models, I do not remember). Then there was a 300MB patch on(if not confusing). After installing it, everything was fine. But I never played it, bought a license.

I have a question.
Try here menstruatiami to fight for. Vprintsepi cool, they shoot exactly, plus blind yet. But the only negative, they have no textures. That's the question, is there any way to do so was the texture?

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

Technical problems with HL2 is the theme provides all the possible problems with halva, and not to break the beautiful order of the problems, here napishut solutions

n
nikita574 13.05.20

On my laptop (sony s3xp, 2GHz, 1GB RAM, geforce 6200 turbocache ) for some reason, Episode 1 is causing the reboot - so starts, the picture is the guy with the valve then the blurry loading screen with the tower and the sky for a minute and a blue screen for a moment -> the departure of the laptop to reboot, the Wood card and the laptop BIOS updated (with site Sony - from NVIDIA driver is not suitable for some reason) - did not help. The usual Half Life 2 when it was coming in very well, without brakes. I have a question - nobody faced such problem?

Y
Yurlo 13.05.20

Just recently purchased a Half E1 from Buka. The problem in downloading the game.. it has the entire ass))...the instruction at....turned to memory, etc., etc. and yet do not take the trouble....tell me how to solve this problem...and everywhere saw only fragments and broken links already.And play Oh so Hotz!!!

Advance Grand merci!

Y
Yurlo 13.05.20

and that would not be break the beautiful order of the problems, says spectre from TM
09.11.06 15:30, throw the solution on the soap

Y
Yurlo 13.05.20

well, where otvetik...on the soap it is reported that the answer came...and HDE it?

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

you wrote a post 16:37, and subscribed to a topic in a few minutes you wrote 16:44, the forum responded and sent you soap, you're thinking that this is a new post, came here and wrote 17:59 got another soap

and this post after all you cause talcose got this email, if not, check your e-mail..

I
Igor Surov 13.05.20

http://buka.ru/cgi-bin/tech_support.pl?option=Techsup_full_article&id=4#graphics
Gee here esteem=)

d
drobilka 13.05.20

people pour such a file somewhere- is located in the folder Half-Life 2 Episode One/episodic/maps/ a is called

ep1_c17_00.bsp (size 33.1 MB)

- in the folder, many of them with similar names just ending 01, 02, 03, 04 and so on.. but it only> ep1_c17_00.bsp

leaked a game via torrents - driven to a CD and the file when recording is damaged it seems. and as a result, 3 the Chapter does not start.

thanks in advance - will be very good grateful.

d
drobilka 13.05.20

*spectre from TM

I hope it is not. just a question properly put

Y
Yurlo 13.05.20

HY...I read...here's the story...I took and spat on the drive from Buki...downloaded steam from the Internet...installed the game from the Internet...and...Oh MIRACLE! everything works

but really...two straps I have are..

d
drobilka 13.05.20

well, fill this file ep1_c17_00.bsp (size 33.1 MB)
somewhere- is it so hard?

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

damn, right now, pour wanted, and she weighs 14 megs, and the server can't pour chopped off

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

13 in the archives, but in pieces is a good idea

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

http://webfile.ru/1237138
here's a piece, fill in the second

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

second
http://webfile.ru/1237197

d
drobilka 13.05.20

**spectre from TM

thank you, Druk
in the future I advise you to Saito for sharing large files - for example

www.badongo.com
www.ifolder.ru
http://www.filefront.com/

Y
Yafll_Crndvu 13.05.20

Privetstvuju! The problem with flat textures in the game. All two-dimensional (sight, numbers, snow, etc.) of otobrazhaetsya in the form of colored squares. The video driver installed correctly, direkth last. What you tell?