3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Surov 13.05.20 01:43 pm

Technical problems with HL2 Episode One v.2 (Half-Life 2)

All about the problems associated with the First Episode, ask here)
98 Comments
Sort by:
c
conjurer 13.05.20

HERE Vaska may if that ))))) 439 347 499

I
Igor Surov 13.05.20

mmm better check with Surly on this issue

T
TOTENKOMPF 13.05.20

The fact that I turn on Half-life2 episode one press new game
but the download only goes up to half then vicidial in Windows and writes Interral driver error in IDirect 3D Device 9;;Present ()
I do not understand what to do Please help!!!

[
[P9]LexxoR 13.05.20

Reinstall driver videokarty (or put a different version) and put fresh DirectX

T
TOTENKOMPF 13.05.20

did not help

[
[P9]LexxoR 13.05.20

you have pirates? previously worked?(game)

p
protas.y10a 13.05.20

the game doesn't run at boot level 1 crashes .System requirements in order for the driver too . What do I do Help POMOGITE!!!!

B
BiBega 13.05.20

In common with that Half of a pirate - one problem. It crashes, it goes fine, then crashes again. In General rubbed her the fuck solid crap with him. And the game itself is BIGGER, the previous one was on top.

V
Vlad1692 13.05.20

where to download Russian voiceovers and the links are all broken

K
Komodo Saurian 13.05.20

Interestingly, people are much more convenient to download the curve of the pirates, and deal with it with sexual intercourse in especially perverted forms than to buy litsuhu and no steam.

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

pirates are different) I raspokoval cfsci usebya Las pirate whale, and the game is very stable, only got HL2 and EP1 from beginning to end and neocultural difference)

K
Komodo Saurian 13.05.20

>>> don't feel a difference)

Between HL 2 and EP1?

s
spectre from TM 13.05.20

no, the license between HL2 and EP1, and my pirate unpacked HL2 and EP1, no AI disable, broken textures, hanging brains, all quality

A
AR[2]R 13.05.20

And there a thread of cheat to open all the chapters? Just recently came off the screw, and again a reluctance to go)

Toklko it is URGENT....

E
EROY 13.05.20

Is there any way to run the 1st episode of the pirates of the orange box?

V
Vir Norin 13.05.20

People who know, if someone fumbles badly... what is that.. hmm, texture, or what's going on when the Strider fires its spatial mega-cannon. I just have, apparently, broken texture, or even no, so instead the beautiful curvature of the air and the explosion just colored squares (it's an extra texture that falls when a thread error textures)

x
xDDGx 13.05.20

just colored squares (it's an extra texture that falls when a thread error textures)
Mean black and purple texture?

V
Vir Norin 13.05.20

Yes, that's it. Not that it's somehow interfere with gameplay, but still unpleasant.

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 13.05.20

Halflife 2 - Episode 2
I have the default settings (with the sign *) many of the settings are high, but when the game slows down too if you put on low.((

B
Barbready 13.05.20

Help mi no less exceptional, is it possible to install a license without Internet, I feel sorry for the ATO to update steam with mobile phones. Maybe the program is what?