3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarK-PANIK 13.05.20 02:29 pm

Jericho vs. F. E. A. R. Who's scarier? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Compare which game is scarier.
70 Comments
Sort by:
J
John-117 13.05.20

2 knight, there is a horror at the level of the intestines and posudy of skanks monsters. once such at once I think the game is not terrible, for me it will be just action, and even with me running the team, and in FIAR there, wandering around, constantly voices and the blinking lights...

S
Suicide 13.05.20

They're both not scary, but fascinating and give adrenaline and fun game. In Fira there is nothing to fear at all.

P
Pil0TT 13.05.20

I agree with Seatroll, FIAR Kinoproba game just scares the faint of heart. SDD cannot pricenice no problems, so there is nothing to fear.. =)

L
Lokalizator 13.05.20

FIAR is not terrible?? I would not say)) had some good moments) Tipo laser office rooms, all empty, and zahodish there, and the guy on the wall sits, and immediately becomes nevidimka, and then perepugu start firing anywhere)) That's because of these moments of fear and worse. Jericho has no fear at all))

P
Pil0TT 13.05.20

Lokalizator
=)) dude on the wall? well, XS, I somehow not very afraid of the humanoid opponents. Jericho has no fear at all, I can also say that Fear - not afraid =) a matter of taste, so to speak.

2006Dagon 13.05.20

I also agree,Jericho is not afraid and funny . Fear a bit stupid to me .

M
Miff_ 13.05.20

Fear is not terrible,terrible places Jericho(I'm a little scared of the kids-ghosts)

B
Bdzola 13.05.20

None of these games are TERRIBLE!!! Yes, a measure of addictive, and not particularly intensive gray matter - let go, and fell at anything that moves (though its better not to shoot :))

F
FRADE 13.05.20

And that fear is a terrible game?! Damn, maybe I just grew up..the Japanese horror better work..
What fear can be felt by playing in a corridor arcade shooter?!

S
SuperKiller 13.05.20

Fir worse and much more :D

D
Denis 13.05.20

No guys just us longer than not nappies.

r
rollik 13.05.20

Tin since when is F. E. A. R. was a game that can scare. but Clive Barker's Jericho should be compared with Clive Barker's Undying (older palenie will understand me) in the game here it was not possible to play in the evening. Afraid that as much SyQuest!!

M
Mimik 13.05.20

stupid to compare these games and say that they are terrible..a good shooter Yes but not terrible...

z
zlodeyko 13.05.20

well, you people PPC, I just got stupor sales EV special shtob to write a good merata x...and type blah Cho and then crasnoe then or Yes I vaschsche were laughing the whole game, you think that you will be the baddest? start ipalit?
on topic:
FIAR is a very atmospheric game, terrible places to eat
Jericho until naproxol, but the atmosphere of prisutsvuet a good identity, as does Clive Baker, as rightly said rollik, undying is one of the most terrible(and proper identity) of the games I played, well though the black identity there is humor enough

k
kl1shny 13.05.20

For me still remains the most otmorozhennymi actually the same ... it !!!Clive Barker's Undying!!!

L
Listengort8 13.05.20

Worse than FEAR, and Jerrico cooler

-
-Fess- 13.05.20

And they both did terrible? O_o

C
CTOnKA 13.05.20

Undying the worst .
Jerich - scary places, if sounds to listen and count to the max (the sound very much), and if we will slow down, the twins scared))
Fear finally not terrible, these Japanese girls and ghosts are garbage

R
ReDoX 13.05.20

Both are down compared to silent hill )

A
Arsen NonLupin 13.05.20

Hello, everybody. As always places is terrible. Fear is good because sometimes you really have to start shooting in all directions almost to the sound (especially during glitches and encounters with ghosts). And in Jericho is afraid of being alone (especially afraid of the lack of F5-F9) - that if developed, given more solo trips for each of the 6 characters would be awesome! Zhdems the second part. And that was scary - play Resident ivela (not part 4!) or Doom 3. Yes, it's old, but the worst of the atmosphere (in the best sense of fear and hopelessness) I have not seen. Wait, what about Chouchou - Dark Conner of ze Earth...