3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarK-PANIK 13.05.20 02:29 pm

Jericho vs. F. E. A. R. Who's scarier? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Compare which game is scarier.
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanteDevilKing 13.05.20

Love FEAR!At least to me it is not very nravitsa))Jericho very best game but not terrible !!(cuz I watched all the films Vosstavshiy from Hell and after that I am afraid the current FEAR and STALKER)

V
Velldanas 13.05.20

I remember running around the halls and corridors in Egypt (there is such a mission to Titan Quest, like the labyrinth) and when I ran outside into the hallway and to the right along the corridor came a HEALTHY monster...it was something ! I began to back out, called PI$DEC !!!, turned and ran into the great hall where awaited my...hmm...PPC...and in the FEARe of course the girl is a lot of fear...I brought just the first part took place in the morning and was home alone...after the recent video with the helicopter, I still couldn't 7 seconds to videhot all that was in his lungs...PPC...and then see her in the mirror ! Fell asleep at dawn :D
P. S. I Know you schA think what an idiot, the game is scary, etc., I'll tell you what...I could have finished the game just vtupuyu niruba their feelings and in the end to say that bullshit ! nothing missing, etc, only NAH ? I wanted to hang out and get a mad adrenaline rush that I did :)

g
grezbertyi 13.05.20

lol

[
[Dante] 13.05.20

She and the other not at all scary!)

G
GomerSimpson777 13.05.20

FEAR worse than Jericho ,but Jericho is much more exciting ,fun ,and FEAR some odnoobrazny ,10 minutes is boring ,and Jericho can at least 3 hours to play and nendest.

k
kollek_cioner 13.05.20

these games to compare, each one takes his ideas.

D
Double Agent 13.05.20

That's it

T
Twich 13.05.20

Yeah,not one second not horror never at all =) but FEAR I passed all parts, and from Jericho in a few hours start to feel sick

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 13.05.20

FEAR rules!!!!!!!

G
Grey 13.05.20

And in F. E. A. R in Jericho, has a chip, of course F. E. A. R is scarier, but only because there walk everywhere and everything is very dark, and the girl is still, as always, where there is not need appears) Oh, and Jericho... there's just a lot of fun! Especially when Russian voice, listen to vyrazhaytes heroes) and play this is more fun!

M
MazzUla 13.05.20

I think FEAR still worse, but in Jericho there were moments, too)) by the Way, I Jericho assessed not as a game but as a kind of book, so really I liked it)))

A
AlexSkull 13.05.20

Both scary :/

K
KompoSSteR 13.05.20

nothing to worry about and that,and that=)
but FEAR is the element of surprise just=)

G
Grey 13.05.20

well, on account of the fact that Jericho is not terrible, I agree, but that F. E. A. R is not scary (only nekotoromi elements of surprise) can't agree. Fear, one of the few games where the element of surprise is very reduced... it is Possible to compare the same with Doom F. E. A. R it just shows where the element of surprise, and where not..

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 13.05.20

Games different scare, Jericho - the more varied, the atmosphere is changing, the game is brutal, at least tougher than fir, but fir atmosphereonly, but two games very best

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 13.05.20

As here wrote above, unduing frightening, atmospheric, better and scarier than these two games, and indeed one of the best games of its kind. And on the subject, FIAR will be scarier than jericho, moments when we jump up on a chair, Fira is only one, but this is exactly one more than in jericho.

J
JustSmokee 13.05.20

And I finally remember so stoned.... Was breaking a sweat from Mario DANDY)))) When on the bridge with the dragon piss Finally almost crap))))

The type of guys I see Coca Jericho terrible talk about And I even screen for them not to look Because you know what will JELLY full if you look.... Sit next to DANDY Ephesus Mario ))))

It's okay Jokes aside Who knows how to go level Brandenburgskiy gate I'm stuck can't dopetril che to do next. Blew up two of the flamethrower and went in the gate AND ALL KAPETS there and stand. On top of people with two guns and tegana(I don't remember their names) keep homosexual (Hamer, but there) AND SEE NOTHING else. I finally have them????

M
Misakin 13.05.20

JustSmokee
There in General at that big crap where they are, possible right to climb over the Church.

Fir worse... I was never scared of meat, but dead girls))
Although Fear 2 actually terrible thought.
But nevertheless - the Jericho better than Fira.

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

And the game is at all scary??? I love scary games)))
Played FEAR and Doom 3. FEAR not, and do not even scary, but Doom 3 + mods at all ... =)

.DeliGht 13.05.20

F. E. A. R scarier.