3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarK-PANIK 13.05.20 02:29 pm

Jericho vs. F. E. A. R. Who's scarier? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Compare which game is scarier.
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 13.05.20

And F. E. A. R. 2 scary?

D
Demion-spb 13.05.20

F. E. A. R = Jericho and F. E. A. R. 2 is not terrible.

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

I honestly F. E. A. R neponravilsya. Doom 3 better than mine

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

Played in Jericho, not a terrible toy. Some super-heroes go and think what type of God would be killed. Liked the graphics, the story is, the voice acting is also great, but very easy game.
And Doom 3 scarier.

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

Yes, no fear, no Jericho is not terrible!

r
rain Balthazar 13.05.20

For me of course Jericho the best horor-ekshn. But still Fear terrible.
Just because you are by yourself and you have Jericho as much as 6 people.

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

Yes, in Jericho at all scary moments there!!! None of the corner not slide right out, etc. There's even music terrible there!

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 13.05.20

No in Eryone a lot of things wrong. True, doctors-killers, devouring their victims no, but who knows this is staged.

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

For example. Terrible what do you think? I FEAR even the terrible thought because there are all these scary moments like in the Intro, and he will be nothing. And eyehome especially. There's a lot of blood, I agree, but moments to be scared as such should generally not seen. I stalkera call of Pripyat ito was really scared when I first saw the controller. In my opinion the scariest game so far is Doom 3

N
Novyy polzovatel 13.05.20

Of Course Jericho! FEAR differs only great intelligence opponents, well a couple of times throw in ghosts to justify the name of the game

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

Yes, Doom 3 is like that not afraid. Played Santa Spice, I would say that in it anything terrible did not seem to know about you. What che schA all games do with such a view of Fig GG??? Okay the view from behind, but still put it left, what for? Zakryvat full screen, even widescreen Monica. In my opinion if a Shooter in the style of HORROR, then the view should be first person, so it was terrible!!! I schA these games were held in which the top scary, to me, odd as it is not scary to be ...

M
MoSk1T 13.05.20

F. E. A. R scarier,but I like Jericho :)

S
Slav0K 13.05.20

Yes, che chase you? Neither FEAR nor Jericho scary games! Where there's scary moments? Only in this way, weak pugalki. FEAR is a fairy tale consider, there are games much worse ) Is that FEAR 2 is scarier but I have not played how to play unsubscribe )

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 13.05.20

Of course at this age is scare, the fear of unfulfilled mission and then start over from the beginning like in GTA. Jericho better FEAR

S
SvKirilius 13.05.20

Well here in any wins Archon. A General cull of Cthulhu is the best!

d
drunk_master 13.05.20

For me there is nothing to argue why both games are completely different F. E. A. R is a dashing shooter with a slight touch of mysticism ,and Jericho is DOOM3 which has crossed with rainbow six vegas.

s
serega_lepeshkin 13.05.20

Yes you Cho?
Clive Barker's Undying finally strem, strem graphics, the game is scary.
F. E. A. R. scary in places, the game is spectacular, I liked it.
With regard to Clive Barker's Jericho then finally super graphics, interesting plot, in short it is cooler than F. E. A. R., but the game itself is almost frightening cert, but if you look into the game that scary.

g
gta4man1 13.05.20

Both games are not scary!

-
-BlackFord- 13.05.20

And where in these games scary?

A
Arigo 13.05.20

I don't know! but F. E. A. R. seemed more scarier!