3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art_vt 13.05.20 02:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

full is very different from the demo, played right now
it's something guys)
83 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxiczdoh 13.05.20

Included. PES2013 Smile song Nose nose. Include the Champions League. In the start-up screen Champions League shots C. Ronaldo, not past Champions Chelsea. Well out on the field the monsters ( the face just hard as in 2012) Whistle. MHH.. what we see. Old Pes 2011 2012 , without a single seemed to me changes.
Idolized Pes 2011 with your favorite League. As there is no Ukr.League and sbornoy in Fifa.
Play the demo of FIFA 13 which walked the Dog on all counts. Well, eye nice FIFA. Shame Konami.
Harakiri all participants in the development of PES 2013 does not wash away their shame.

M
McLaren MP4-4 13.05.20

Well, that went full version.
- From the pros : Good gameplay,nice interface (menu),new animation,long range shots easier to hit,
finally goalkeepers brains (or hands) of sub-rule (particularly of the shoals did not notice),
a lot of new stadiums (sorry,old clean.Still a mystery why they do that).Removed mandatory purchase (GP+) gamer mode Master League.
- Cons : About the engine not going (this was discussed more than once).Waiting for the new generation consoles,
then will 2 game pussy is measured.From elecronical,also don't count the new generation,the plastic.
The lack of judicial settings (promised,but apparently another Japanese ches),mode coaching career has not changed,
again allowed to play only one team
The lack of weather conditions (another to deceive),not in a friendly match to set the time... just the Day and Evening.
In the same FIFA,it is possible to set any time.

- The game may not great,but playable...(my rating : 7.5 out of 10) will go Out,buy a license.
Tried FIFA 13 (demo),absolutely did not like.(so funny they're all over it,and fall out of the blue every 100-150 metres)
pix.PlayGround.ru

-
-SlashuuR- 13.05.20

Played. From all that we promised in the spring in the game 4%. Face become like plasticine, like in FIFA. The graph became much worse. Classical players became less. All smeared blur. Poor boots (although some boots? shoes!) WE PES was almost more than normal. With balls the same situation. Even going to Become a Legend I did not see any differences, except buying things. A BUG WITH THE RAIN NOT REMOVED! In the Master League did not go, but I'm sure there all the same. The boss of the Club was removed (principle he tries not needed).

Note of the advantages that the goalies started to play well, but not as scripted donkeys. Training mode was better. AI less stupid. A few new moves and animations. Fancy main menu...well, everything. More nichrome is good I saw. Played until 2 match. Wrote all that caught my eye.

Conclusion: As I already wrote long before the release of the game, KONAMI all year whacking off and drinking Yaga with students at prom. This is not PES 2013; PES and 2012,35. Bad. But at least playable, unlike FIFY. We are waiting for patches, maybe they will make the game normal.

PS FIFA-Minnesota again.

F
FROZENROCK 13.05.20

Played 20 matches,I think that the gameplay this PES is the best since 5 and 6 parts.The rest have not changed almost nothing,ie graphics,game modes are still the same.
And speaking of gameplay - it's just a miracle:
A bunch of new animations,an adequate judge,improved enemy AI - it's not chiterstve,and really holds chic combination in attack, to protect the covers of your best players.
The goalkeepers were just super animation,reaction,choice of position on top.
Players now feel even better than before,two same-behaviour on the pitch is impossible to find.
Separately want to mention the shots on goal is something beyond,after the ridiculous poking the ball in the previous parts of the PES look like shots from a gun,hit where you really want to get to,and not in the corner flag.
Of the minuses in the gameplay, we can only note the strange game of the goalkeeper of the opponent when one-on-one,score it has become much easier than before.
Unfortunately,if you don't count the gameplay,everything remains the same as it was a year ago,and is very sad.
But because of the gameplay,I'll buy a license.

-
-SlashuuR- 13.05.20

FROZENROCK
Yes, the gameplay was cracking.

m
maaaks777 13.05.20

played one match and deleted that shit. After fify it impossible to play. Waiting for FIFA 13

r
r1ch 13.05.20

Played a couple of matches at the level of the best player, while you like,but I quickly get bored...

B
BenzemazzzN7 13.05.20

.......The horror.... differences from 12th Dog is almost there (except the nose, nose and a new training). Everything is absolutely the same. Menus, graphics, stadiums, gameplay....all! One hope only for the next year (they promise a new engine). So, this year I choose FIFA 13.

I
IL_96 13.05.20

Don't know about you, but I really liked the game!!! the idea with the store is just wonderful and feints began to look more beautiful!!!

S
ShamomahS 13.05.20

For me, the music in the game is terrible. Is it possible to add somehow to the music in the game?

Since you have player using.

o
olejazver 13.05.20

graphics - 1/10 sound in the game is 1/10 gameplay - 1/10
total:
the game gets average score 1/10

Konami went on the bottom

B
Brunobanani 13.05.20

To me that pes 12, pes 13, both liked it. The game became harder, but more interesting. Have to think a little head, too, but not as before run across the field and scoring goals. The clave of course I will not potentisl, then it would be easier on the joystick more opportunities. Transfers, though not all did in pes 13, it is necessary to wait for a patch or to players by clubs to throw. And so I would put a 8/10. Graphics are of course outdated already, but it seems like in the next pes promised a new engine.

S
ShamomahS 13.05.20

To Brunobanani
but not as before run across the field and scoring goals.
And in the 12th was not.

I like the new animation, not the same wood as in the FIFA. The defenders were more than adequate, and the attackers always cling to the ability to throw the ball.

T
Traun 13.05.20

Right now, on break, went home, was just that, installed, looked well, but unfortunately FIFA wins again the ancient(no one knows when the squads update?), big difference with the 12 I saw, I noticed that the players of Parma there are no names on the back(or is it just me?) Conclusion: 7/10 points

D
Dubki2 13.05.20

Played career player Manager career.
My opinion the game looks shabby compared even with the demo FIFA

F
Ferz777 13.05.20

Far from fify. More than any of the stuff stick, the harder and stupider the process and the players. Already in training to receive the ball and did more, why this nonsense. No reality can not be, not the same player in a football player. Can't be a football simulator. Exercise can not pass, well I can not understand these movements, I do everything, still does not work. In the game on the hard levels are easy to take away the ball, stroke, no not at all do exactly because I tried everything. Perfect was games before, one with just one button click, is there a combo drive made. Backache is not clear how to do graphics the same as in 2012. Take very rarely in any difficulty, run around, help the AI a little when it helps and the free zone once there. The referee very rarely, when not showing a card, even a simple violation. Passes super-bad, do not know how to set up, but they are there when you worse, give the other through one, and sometimes just cut him in line and all this stuff all.
PS: waiting for the FIFA, will be released soon.

A
Adreano 13.05.20

Those who find it difficult to play, wait for the FIFA. I agree that the game is complicated feints, the various attacks, ways of tackling, drawings of blows, etc.. But that's the realism of the Dog, in nonlinearity and not stereotyped, not in the number of licensed leagues and teams, most of which do not really need. Changes in this version are missing. Added various feints that can really help. Strikes became even more diverse, the ball becomes more unpredictable. Also improved the work of the judiciary, protection (selection and various tackles, a controlled pressure), goalkeepers (goalkeeper finally you can manage). Thanks to the various innovations of the present and last year's Dog, you can play in a dominant Barcelona-style ball, with a throw of the ball on the opening of the player. Should not describe in detail, the game work well tips. In General, innovation is enough to the advantages of the game. In the chart, of course, there is no improvement, although the fans in the stadium became alive. The rest will be corrected unofficial patches, although the normal expected to be released soon and this is a big minus Dog. Waiting for FIFA to explore their product.
PS. Those who have played one match and uninstalled this creation, allegedly because of the horribleness of the game, I can only wish more of the nerves and peace of mind. Don't be inadequate! The DOG must begin not with matches and training. Arcade mode Fify Bay run current only in the initial stages of the game.

P
PahaTomsk 13.05.20

I played in 2013. Compared with 2011. What to say... Yeah, lots of animations added, even left the old engine, but still the Japanese have improved movement... they was more real or something, not angular and more fluid. Strikes, passes kakieto other - until I know better or worse. But harder to give away! Although in 2011, where he hit back and fly (not the arcade). And in 2013 VRO de as the ball tied to the foot I realized, that is, where wouldn't hit, he will fly to someone in the leg. Or in the settings to change this, and will pass in 2011 (Correct me if wrong).But some movements, which I used in 2011 I can't even make in 2013. For some reason does not work (yet similar). Let the engine and old... but.. changes a lot, as it is more close to reality has become! Still eating buys 2013 is that there will be comments better with Rozanov as I understand, the patches - which you can customize everything to your taste. Actually... you just need to play and enjoy the game. But when will the PES 2020 kakoynibud for example, with the unreal engine, then we'll see. But the species is not yet time. So play is what it is!

I
IL_96 13.05.20

all I love this game!!!! it is my favorite goalkeeper DIDA!!!!!!!!!!

A
AleX 88 13.05.20

Pes this year has done a good simulator, what it reminded pes 2009 only improved. Thanks to the developers.