3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art_vt 13.05.20 02:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

full is very different from the demo, played right now
it's something guys)
83 Comments
Sort by:
e
enko84 13.05.20

In PES I play sooo long ago...from the moment he appeared on the 16th current cue and PC. FIFU...not recognize :)
The third day already playing PES 2013 (on all levels of complexity already tried)... not much Experience (50: 50) ((( Like a normal app.. came from Konami, but a lot of sides, which I do not understand...but there are a lot of pluses !
- Selection. It's just hard... Any collision and the ball flies away from the player. The enemy pushes and herachit in the legs, assume the body and thigh...and a waste of time...no whistle from the referee. Only your move or touch the whistle.
Paz. Really strong, he good with the players. The ball freely flies in the bottom through the crowd. No it does not apply. But the game is visually the technique of hitting the ball at pace was beautiful (I loved). Long ball also became more beautiful, not like candles, 12 PES.
- Kick the ball. Beautifully designed. Looked slow...realism is good.
Movement of my teammates. Bliiiiin, well, just sucks. TSN, OF focus not want to help in the game. Bad races ahead ((( PPZ and LPZ, on the contrary became more active div. to the game.
- Collars. Operate perfectly. Better than all the previous Pesah
To throw the goalkeeper has become much harder than in a 12-volume.
- Physics of the movement of the player on the field is a bit obscure to me ((( somehow through the bags, either continuously or...hell knows (( Maybe just not used to it yet after 12 the fact. While unhappy...
- The enemy on all levels of difficulty was much stronger than in the 12-volume. Gorzata stronger + smarter. Especially protection. Close player well.
Is that I still Kumar is the speed of the players. Agüero enemy runs, some horseradish, faster than Maradona, Although the rates of speed (acceleration, running, running with the ball) differ by almost 8 !!!!!!! Damn it how to understand ??? Impossible to catch up ((( And the opponent somehow moves quicker, sharper, faster... the team I bought already assembled :) and I have something to compare !!!
Maybe, once again, it's not used to me Galimov. Still there for everybody else )) Maybe a patch to fix something ;)

h
hottabyich78 13.05.20

Don't know about you, but I after fify without laughing dog play just can't. The last PES I really fell days was 2010.
Bought litsuhu fify. For the first time.

-
-SlashuuR- 13.05.20

The goalies are unreal impressive after the previous parts.

J
JamesBoss 13.05.20

It seems to me that judges would be better if did not exist in the game.My players mow what you want,even the spectators are indignant,and none the worse for it-a zero of emotions! And even of penalty does not.If you ever give,well, very uncommon.I think if the game was snow,then it would be exactly at that hour would have fallen.) But in my side,any slightest violation should be the whistle,and often with a yellow card.Still pisses me off a bug.When I perform some kind of penalty,this is inadequate, a judge is worth half an hour with his hand up,even when I have long played this free-kick.Not very good impression from this judging.
About the game the goalies do a good impression.Carp almost to nothing.
Well, the perennial problem is of course the running of the players in offside. And on the one hand,on the other.

D
Ded Babay 13.05.20

Liked the new design in "Become a legend", the calendar has changed – good but old was better than new. Honestly is not a very good idea to purchase items. RPG hell. Pinned song of the NOSE. To play without RPL as it is not very good. Have to wait long licensed patches ( Glad now AutoSave in "Become a legend" not every day, and then when the simulation is paused.
Put me in Haulage. The first friendly match against Shakhtar Donetsk.

Match: Hooray! Wait! :

...damn it! What is this??? Why not show the locker room? Why not held at the premises patrimony? Why the build? Why the coach did not give instructions? AHHH!!! Damn! My eyes! Shot in the heart. Hopefully something will save me and PES from death! Or is it just me or the graphics I forgot to configure? Th-that all, somehow blurred, like soap. Commentators directly Kandelaki, that's just the opposite. I think that to throw a couple of phrases and rules? Deaf-mute and more talkative. As I wrote before, the game became more viscous, and it was good. It happened in the 12th, for a nano second think the attack on the pigeons and do here. Now, just to get used to it yet but it blows weak out. GOLLL! My first goal finally, commentators pleased. YES screamed so that all but the speakers aren't torn. Goal! Yay! Cool, I noticed that the fans in the stadium are few and detailing their normal. GOLLL! A second goal! Indescribable beauty, but the goalkeeper made a very awkward movement, therefore, goalkeepers not corrected.

After the match got a lot of nicknames! What's the point? What does it mean? While I do not know.

Well, with "Become a legend" is currently finished. But I certainly know one! In FIFA the be a Pro will be much worse. :)

About fucking Repack!!! Can't configure Settings "match" before the friendly game. Departure! Then I will add

PS the Bug was never fixed. But the result is tacos: did not like

p
punished fiddle 13.05.20

PLAYED 3 MATCH... divine!

T
Tar1k91 13.05.20

Well a bit of tinkering I can say that this game is much harder 12-the goalkeepers are good now so just don't break.In General, only the DOG,dearer to me this futsi and all.

O
ODO23 13.05.20

The game is not improving from year to year and Vice versa. It's especially bad that little League and teams here FIFA is definitely better. And with the boots are crap in master League all players have the same black for some reason, does anyone know whether it is possible to ispraviti? Forever Konami will do something in your spirit.(

I
Inso79 13.05.20

removed anyways. got. judges are morons. everything else can be tolerated and how to adapt, but refereeing is something.

p
phdPrince 13.05.20

Konami from year to year makes the game harder and harder, which I consider a definite plus.) Many players just don't have the patience when they are on the average level of complexity begin to lose, even playing for Barca.))

O
OlegAvtoritetnyy 13.05.20

If you can't play it does not mean that the judges are morons and the balls deflated and the rain drips in there and the canopies are not clogged.In pesé need to head to think and analyze the game. And not just bullet anywhere and press one button.I for some reason, and judge the normal and the penalty I put much more than a computer and head I often score

D
Ded Babay 13.05.20

Disappointing, the popularity of PES has fallen (Assembly) strong:

PES 2010 24%
PES 2011 is 20%
PES 2012 16%
PES 2013 8%

FIFA 10 23%
FIFA 11 25%
FIFA 12 25%
FIFA 13 12% (Surprised!), (Although understandable, since crack yet :))

As you can see sooooo much falls

I
Inso79 13.05.20

Obligatorily

you can play the game. PES 2013 the game is reminiscent of the weak. in any case, the game of football. and the judge sucks and the simulator sucks. despite all this, I won and beat the computer on any level. but it is not an indicator. the game should be FUN. after all, that is what we pay the money. but PES 2013 pleasure brings no. already tired for the 25th time to start the match only because the judge has removed you from the field in the 11th minute for two fouls together, not pulling on the yellow and forgive your opponents a couple of times when they drove you back two legs without even touching the ball. but even this could be tolerated. if would be interesting. so sad. Master League is boring and monotonous, Become a Legend drowns snooze AI. you open, waving their hands, and the computer passes anywhere, not only on a one-on-one. or he in an offside position climbs. about the fact that the computer players with the ball faster than you basmacova I will modestly hold back. your fulbari ready to run for the front but would not attack the enemy flank. all this is terribly annoying. even ghastlier. but good moments just two and obchelsya. so no need about krivost hands. in the end I did not didn't play a lot, know how it should be.

t
tatunserg 13.05.20

I also removed:there is no mode League,and in masterleague tired,then running past the ball etc.Many are simply sick of it..and player movement,and my fouls when I'm with the ball(this is the first time in the PES) and the ball when running from the legs up and the player runs and then hell stop.
The truth in time, again put the dog when play want.After all, the FIFA can't,there is so much manipulation is necessary to run,and the more the joystick to configure,and there is plenty of glitches.
Formerly played with the dog,and no psychos was not,and since the 11th I went to the cal...

c
crosserman 13.05.20

In legend mode constantly in stock.Throughout the season release just for the exercise games. A rating of 7.0,8.0 best player of the match and in the main part not let me coach. In one word, and not a game. Japan mother ushlepki.

A
Al Bundy 13.05.20

Obligatorily
in this Pese a judge especially inadequate

overall, like I said, very few changes, though better than the last dog, but it's like the patch set, not a new game for 1k purchased, yeah

as the last dogs I believe bad and stagnant, this is also so-so; but the school screaming about it, saying FIFA this wow delivering still. Funny observations - until 2010, when FIFA on PC was quite simply shit incredible, can't describe it, it was a zombie football, it still sold more and was more popular, and its fans trumpeted that it is the best SIM, the years Since have fify on PC was better graphics/physics/feints, a few better tactics, but still tactics until the PSA level is not reached. The thrill of the match in FIFA as basketball and running back and forth constantly from the supremely gate to another, either quick accurate passes with almost no controlled movement of players both in the same basket. Though FIFA for the third consecutive year and looks better than the dog, but it's the same arcade.

PS: now in Pese can handle two futbolera, to stick on each - an incredible feeling

r
robindooh 13.05.20

This is just my opinion as a player and as a fan of the series with polacriline hands.
The game has more minuses than pluses:
1 - Mode the football Star you need to rename feel like a loser
2 - inadequate Refereeing but only to the player, the AI is all right.
3 - Selection of the ball from the AI in most cases that's a yellow card.
4 - Goalkeepers improved but only at AI, our missed stupid goals", so miss.
5 - Master League has turned into a laughing stock, where the top players early in the season, even buts its not(I imagine such a situation in life when the team (e.g. Manchester United)comes to the match , and the coach(e.g. Alex Ferguson)tells them that the boots will be given during the season if you play well, and yet play in boots, galoshes, sneakers ....well, in case bosacka on the grass run)
6 - inadequate fatigue players in this mode, the feeling that all of the players are injured or unhappy at their clubs.
7 - I think the Main disadvantage is that the developers't bother to make the normal transfers for the day of release(my opinion is just disregard, because they have had about three weeks from the closing of the transfer window)
From the pros:
1 + shooting, passing, sheds and feints is just gorgeous!!!
2 + Dribbling for some players is beyond praise.
Will wait for PES 2014 with the new engine promised and yet there is something there!

-
-SlashuuR- 13.05.20

Want to learn to play at full power and have a good crafty - grab the controller. On the keyboard to do tricks impossible, fingers tied in a knot.

p
parazels83 13.05.20

Played the demo. Awful graphics, but the gameplay is very deep, realistic, tactical. Fixed the main disadvantages of 12 pieces: illegal dribble the computer and the stupidity of their defenders.

Have lost 6 matches, but anger does not feel, feel that he is guilty. 12 this was not ;))))))))

H
Heisenberg13st 13.05.20

who would not say that, but fans of a particular series reperebis to change my opinion, and I know that this comment is also a little disconcerting, but I myself as a fan of football in General and watch a lot of games on TV (or the net), I want to say that what I see on the telly to me more like PES, not FIFA.... without doubt FIFA is also playing a bomb, and she has a lot more pluses than the dog, but the one who watches football needs to see one and big advantage of PSA is that it has the upper hand on the realism, the variety of scoring situations and players similar in style to these... and in pesé you can play your favorite teams as they play in real football: for example FIFA 13 I also can't play Barca in quick, short purepac with unexpected balls behind the defenders, or a hidden pass, etc, and in pese, maybe not completely to play it.... but FIFA will still be more fans and sales because FIFA is arcade and made to taste a larger audience, and the DOG the game is modest, but smarter and varied attacks it much more interesting.... FIFA this yr, and the DOG cool!