3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art_vt 13.05.20 02:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

full is very different from the demo, played right now
it's something guys)
83 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 13.05.20

Nothing really new in the game he saw. So, a couple of evenings waiting FIFY can pass, but no more...

P
PRODVINUTYY IGROK 13.05.20

PES 13 is far from real football, Japs once again prove that they know nothing about football!

the former simulator was transformed completely into a stupid arcade game cheat infinite attack ( all the same script) through the flanks,
which apparently no one ever lies;

the selection of the ball just kills the nerves send to - it really glyukanutaya !!!
especially hate when you click the selection, and the opponent with the ball calmly runs through me like a ball preclean to his feet,
sometimes picked up the ball, and after half a second, he unexplained kakimto way is again the opponent,
or when trying to take the ball away (click selection) referring to it's feet - it seems to have everything,
all the laws of physics the ball should go to me,but then my player runs off a meter from the ball, thus losing it..
it's hard to explain it all, as the selection in the game with the bugs in the truest sense of the word!
I'm not saying that the ball can not take away , you can, just sometimes the selection system is buggy!
Even more furious when, after a successful selection of the second referee whistles in my direction,that is, the developers are so restricted in the selection of gamers
that's just not really okay to take the ball away;

angular just hard, actually impossible to take the ball,not to mention the fact that he would score the goal! so sloppy gameplay!
played 30 matches, of which 2 times in the head normally received, but did not score of course >
and I want to note that the match may be usually 10 - 15 corner, it's just pesdets Japs give!

dead stadium,the atmosphere is absent, sick;

the face is not similar,the facial animation is worse than in obvilion, it's kick;

another come on is when 1 on 1 on the goalie vybiraesh, it is just not possible to get the ball, I'm serious, then they are obviously bent,
for all the time I had about 15 outs and never scored, the goalkeeper is like a robat! beats, I don't know maybe it's because of
I'm playing on the highest difficulty level, although the contrary should be more realistic!

infinite steals the ball, unbearable, win the ball or block immediately, what I when I already pressed the button to pass the ball +
the tackles are very often used by the opponents, only podoidet a little box - and once the floor of the opposing team with tackles flying at me
su=to@ to don't the Japs are crazy!

- still annoying sometimes that players just do not want to respond to, let's say accidentally batted the ball if the FIFA my player flying machine on it
in pesé need to force the driving player to run to the ball, in other cases simply my players are frozen even if the ball rolls past them!

- useless tricks that the developers did for fun, to circle their opponent does not work, because even that is just simply not uspevaesh to perform
trick before the opponent, the ball is taken at the moment!

Yes and just to manage the team was not that hard,just the players do not obey my commands, answer like half my team manages
stupid AI and some of my korrektirovat are completely ignored on the easy difficulty levels playable PES 13, but the latter is just pestos!
This year again I will probably sit without football..

A
Azzzo 13.05.20

I new the dog loved it!The Japanese wiring as always))
The main advantage of PSA is its complexity!)if you want anything out of this game should zadrachivat a very long time!12 the dog was all so very cool with the physics and then all the bomb))I see many write that this is complete shit and nothing turns no corner not the outputs are 1 to 1 so it's not desire (in the corner it is necessary not just stupid to press the button of the canopy but also to adjust to the ball)
Just funny when you play the FIFA 4 years and then includes the dog and says that this sh*t but he can't get it or anything..so you level of difficulty, choose smaller!!!this is another game!!!
12 pese for the football star doesn't matter who you played you still per match shots on goal 5-6 of them 3 on target)well, a few corner if you're lucky..and now it's all a miracle !computer was (I thought)stronger)))
In short this part is for the true nerds!
My opinion want to play-play in FIFA
You want to think-only DOG
All of his plus the fact that he is more inclined to real football where you rejoice in every successful moment!the match comes not from how much you score goals (10-20)and most of these moments..but if you score a goal it will bring real pleasure from the game!

S
SkyGame 13.05.20

Played in the full version it's all downhill,like a couple of matches to play,seemed fine but then the whole curvature of the game out
start with the fact that the defenders of the computer can catch up with any,but the faster the player quickly snatched the ball with his thrusts,a computer very often goes 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper,going through tactics,but all to no avail,the players switching to the curve,pass often goes to the player whom I didn't want to pass.
The graphics are very weak,on the face without tears will not look,the animation of the movements of players on the part derevyana and not natural.I'm not talking about the fact that different limbs of players pass through each other in FIFA solved this problem with the help of Impact Engine but PES all are under the fact 2007 when it was released пес2008.
The master League completely degraded,there is little that year killed that stupid commercials every minute,so now RPG of some sort,it is necessary to open the boots and shoes of different characteristics,in the end, the beginning all the players of your team in ML run in black boots,it turns out some nonsense.And also killer transfer,for a player worth 3 million €,the computer suggested 19млн €.
Which year in a row we get a game with minor changes,and with new bugs.

T
Tar1k91 13.05.20

Started playing career at Getafe.The game is the same as the last chat,and I can trash.Well play while FIFA will not uvydet but we'll see what EA will surprise us.

K
KobbL04 13.05.20

In PES 13 it became a little easier to overanalyse,goalkeepers behave more adequately.Workout regimen to go through a must,but after that it's easier to play will not.Each Dis played in Master League 0(took command basovskii players),put on max difficulty.Early to go to the first division,needed a season,maximum 2. Now, machinas 12 pieces,this does not work.Play with the computer on equal terms,but the implementation he just hate the attackers just the killer instinct of some kind.That is not a strike,that's a goal.In General,to compete with the comp on world star,you need to play virtually error-free, or be a masochist

-
-SlashuuR- 13.05.20

W0LVER1NE5700
In the 12th part I 52 meters in training scored a goal from a free kick (beat Ronaldo). There is such a tricky shot when the ball suddenly changes direction in front of the gate, and the goalkeeper is difficult to catch him. Beat on the keyboard. Look on YouTube vidyuhi - there it is.

And I'm looking forward to the next patches. Until he started to play the Champions League tournament. For Zenit. The group was Bayern Munich, Olympiakos and CFR Cluj. Bavaria both games are merged, the rest won. Went out in the 1/8 with 2 seats. In the 1/8 got Manchester United. Miraculously went from winning 0:1 away and 4:1 at home (he was Ah*e). And in the 1/4 got on real Madrid. Like this is full of fail. Playing on Professional, in General, interesting.

t
tatunserg 13.05.20

Well, I will write Almost the same 12 dog a little better..
shitty, what leagues mode no.
And away just easily,I'm free all the time intercept and take..but damn often wrong dummy my that AI...play the star.
And tactics for over a year almost never works.I remember in the 10th like it was possible to set that the entire team behind the ball the crowd was running..and then all in attack that obychai change mode is negligible.

D
DEviLPr0 13.05.20

This year PES has disappointed me, terrible gameplay with lots of bugs and flaws, played a little more than a day and removed.

M
McLaren MP4-4 13.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
On the expense side of the box.

L
LordHedgehog 13.05.20

The game is a HS which I even could not imagine, the artificial intelligence of zero, the players just do not listen
PS as usual the next DLC no changes every year worse and worse

A
Adreano 13.05.20

People, what for include the last level of difficulty, and then yell that the game G.., the defense is terrible, nothing works, football is not realistic, in reality, do not play Here.. and on the fifth level it is difficult to play, but you are still on the last climb.. Where is the logic? If you AI pulls, the simulator immediately G... played Enough during the year to the FIFA, thinks of himself as Diamonds and connoisseurs of football? The game is really complicated, starting from the fifth level from the defenders of AI hell will flee, and the gate in each team's penalty area and score a goal even in the situation of one-on-one is difficult. Even Barcelona and real Madrid assonet have some sort of CA Osasuna, etc. Choose the modes in the teeth!

to quack about hands of the shops
All right, the real player uses his feet and not knocking on the clave with your hands :D
Here we discuss the simulator and don't be clever! Or are you on the keyboard with feet play? Maybe that's why you do not go? Try it with your head on the keyboard to play.. Just press buttons on a sharper and sweeping, then maybe enlightenment will descend on you and comprehend the senselessness of a written!!!

J
J2_RussianRap 13.05.20

In General, I installed the game...just started the Champions League..Well what can I say all at the highest level...Began the match itself I liked everything...but this was the first match three...then the DOG 13 has become for me some sort of monotonous...the Ball continuously back and forth...constantly hovers perehvatit players of different teams..due to the new selection system when my defenders run towards the often just run the player with the ball and then only podoviridae his foot...often foul because of this..always monotonous fouls he...
As concerns the bumps fun at first...always such rich strikes a far...But then I noticed that all the shots fall on target and fails or the goal or the goalkeeper returns the ball for a corner..limit the target to neopost well is very difficult...1 out of 10 is a miss...In real life I had nenabled:)..Corner of the game well, very much..
And I play the difficulty best player and go 1v1 after nedostavat work...just from own half zapuskaet naprohod on top..well of course with the mind only and not just and your player begit 1v1..then just pherekydes the goalkeeper and the goal 100%....even the goalkeeper will poprobuet to jump...just an escape from my head...Actually played 20 matches...very odnoobrazny...Oh yeah, and the speed of the game, I put on a -1 to somehow bring down the temp of the game...ATO nosyatsya as srate:))
Well, of course the theme of black of Butz in the master League...well, actually it is complete nonsense...as with special school run...
Anyways good football but not really.

S
ShamomahS 13.05.20

To ADVANCED PLAYER
the most difficult level is the most realistic
Not at all. Realism gives the average and close to average and those above the average increase rivals (increase performance or allow them to cheat) is a below average difficulty gives the player an advantage (reduces enemy aggression and characteristics). In many games it often does.

If you take pure PES, then there is easy difficulty level reduces the aggressiveness of the AI players AI are not in a hurry to take the ball away or hit a shot and give the player a chance. At a higher level of difficulty increases the aggressiveness of the AI and allows you to cheat the players AI is very aggressive in offense and defense, as well manage to do what a real player can't. But in the 13th part of the increased complexity doesn't work as in the previous parts.

In any RPG, the difficulty not only changes the behavior of NPCs, but increases or decreases performance.

so I see no sense in playing beginner
Why is beginner, you can play on the professionals.

PS as For the difficulty levels. I played on difficulty the football Star and Professional, the difference in the AI behavior in the attack or the attack is not noticed. It all depends on the team. What happens on the complexity of the football Star players of my team calmly strolling half rivals, and sometimes on the complexity of the Professional rivals don't want to leave our half and test the goalkeeper on durability.

Perhaps the developers decided to make life difficult for the player on the complexity of the football Star making clumsy his players and not increasing the power and aggressiveness of the AI. But this is only my point of view, because of the complexity of the football Star players of my team are really starting to blunt and to the difficulty of Professional is played normally, and the AI is equally aggressive on both difficulties and does not get any super bonuses.

he will always fly to the target
Here, too, do not agree. I flew out of the Cup in the semi-finals due to the fact that the players did not hit the target. Beat above or to the side of the gate, but never hit the target. The opposing team was hit 3 times out of 5. Perhaps played player fatigue, they were all exhausted, because before the penalty there were 2 halves of extra time.

an average of 8 - 10 corner
If the average on both teams so much, that is normal.

To Adreano
Here we discuss the simulator and don't be clever!
Pfft, open your eyes: I am amazed such donence like you who've never played real football and start something to quack about hands of the shops

Maybe that's why you do not go?
Soooo, come on find me in the subject of my message where I write that I can't play.

t
tatunserg 13.05.20

I do not know Cho you have there,but I'm the star,and in the 12th I won 1 game out of 10,and then through time just to take it easy,I'm almost not doing anything,press pass and one of the two in any take.
only sometimes the players are stupid and run away from the ball.And...all the modes suck,where the League?they blunted?

I
Inso79 13.05.20

started playing in Doggie still for Sonya PS 1. The FIFA never. The FIFA 13 will look, but I don't think I like it. Licensed DOG stopped taking after PES 2010. this year also did not take.

started playing career of the player. what immediately caught my eye. I PSC, the agent tells me that the coach sees me as LPZ, and for the matches I always go and play replacement of the SCR. skill PSC my 64, but when I go to place the IPF - 50 in all. however, I in 10 matches scored 3 goals and gave 5 assists. none of the PSC and AES in the team does not have such statistics. however, I don't always get in the application, and in start there was only one time. why?

the match is played on Pro difficulty and 30 minutes. what immediately catches the eye? curves passes. if you increase the level of assistance passes, then anything you pass to the zone where there is your player and the opponent, is the opponent. all the through passes go to the opponent. if the pass is cut, then the ball stupidly flying in 8 directions. what nonsense is this???? with the selection even worse. the tackles are very rare, because I do not know the level of their adequacy. previous parts are used to using a selection of tackle to mustard not to. here are 4 of the 5 selections without the tackle to end a strike. what nonsense is this???? while the opponent thrashes you less, but the judge he doesn't even whistle, only for blatant flopping. if joint, then the ball 90% of the time bounces to the computer. if there is an attack by flank, the fullback willow can escape over the front, but the opponent will not attack. when eager to flank you, then you extrude and fullback wing and halfback, sometimes even the IPF uses. the game follows the template. one match pinned, all the while sending to the same player in the same position - to the sideline near midfield. this deer all the time the same was trying to beat the opponent and lost the ball over the side -)))) 15 times in a row. after 5 times I just cried, but continued to give him the ball in a line -))) it would be very funny if it were not so sad. all these whistles and perdelki killed a real DOG.

previously, there was neither feint, nor any Vybornov was just 8 directions of running and tactical agility on the field. and it was awesome! the relish was on the PS1 2 Sony 2 chopped. well, or four tear AI)) here's where you can interact! so now what? even a pass through two defenders to give. and if they manage, so make it impossibl. comp fighting for the ball. and your players look at him indifferently. or maybe I'm some kind of new button missed? maybe you need something to press to make your player was reaching for the ball at his feet? XS. training mode is silent about it. all this is very sad. sorry good last series. does it ruined.

I
Inso79 13.05.20

Gee. utrechka decided to test the tackles. long whinnying. comp rolls around you and trying with his foot to dislodge the ball. you stupidly jumps ahead and it is there ball or not. he just jumps foot forward. even if the opponent with the ball slightly to the side he still jumps stupidly forward. if you managed to impose on the opponent then he jumps forward and tears the meat of the opponent. even if you jumped into the tackle with anticipation and the idea was to clear the ball and the opponent not to touch. the feeling that your player is doing everything to get the card. sadly

S
ShamomahS 13.05.20

To Inso79
I PSC, the agent tells me that the coach sees me as LPZ
So the characteristics of your player are more suitable for LPZ and not to the centre. Ie if you put your player on the position of the LPZ, the total skill to be above 64.

but when I stepped into the place of the SCR - 50 only
50 is the index of the player in the position and what the truth of your character is shaken for a certain position, the higher the index. If you assume the TL, then you have no reason to swing protection and therefore your index on the position of the CL will be much lower than on TSN. Each position has their own preferences to skills if you play in a team and will try to drag players from different positions, you will understand what I mean.

however, I don't always get in the application, and in start there was only one time
The mode is the rating of the Manager. It increases or decreases depending on how you play. The rise and fall of the rating affects the game rating. After every game you evaluate how you played. For each position applying for 3 of the best player of the team, so you should be leveled on them. It often happens that one player is ranked first in the ranking by several positions (e.g. the APL player that can play more and LPZ, PPV). You need to foul less and be more useful for the team to fill the rating. The rating for each game should be higher than your competitors for the position (competitors shown in the rating Manager).

why?
I play now for APZ and made the team (in the beginning), which does not need a player of this position, and so I did not put in the starting lineup, because I was not trained to play in a different position. Left only on replacement in the second half at the position of the HMO or OF. Showed good results, but the coach did not put me in main team. Then he moved to another team, in which the desired APL. All of my competitors who was in the rating of Manager of the first places played in other positions, so I always get in the starting lineup, for no competitors. The coach will not put the player in the starting lineup at the position where one does not know how to play - for replacement only.

here are 4 of the 5 selections of tackle over without a shot
If your player is fast, it is better to catch the player holding the side button pass and pressure, while your player will possess the ball, stupidly ahead of rivals.
You can also make simple tackles by pressing the button pass twice, the player lunges towards the ball. This technique you need to use when I am sure that you will get in the ball - when the opponent runs at you, or when you're by his side and a little ahead. If you are behind, you will play in the leg.

I have a selection of the ball all right, cards don't get if you don't do the gross violations of (a tackle from behind, the game pace). Maybe I should download another version of the game?

B
BuHToBkuH 13.05.20

This is some nonsense....
At Become a legend his teammates are so stupid that it is impossible to describe, but I'll try!
For example: my players run stupid player, not trying to beat him, stupid FOREHEAD!
Combinations is NOT(very rarely still are), apparently the players don't know what the pass, and if you give it, it is extremely rare, but sometimes even successfully!
In defense can not play the opponents just run past, resistance in the center of the field NO!
The only possible way to score is to hit from afar, 2 of 3 just flies! And penalties. Bots do them with a Bang, just in the corner, but sometimes flies the woodwork, with player's skill doesn't matter, though Xavi, even Ronaldo, though John DOE - all masters penalty, but sometimes(even rarely) still the combination is, well, GOAL!
Penalty: as I tried to miss the mark wide of the mark, failed, or discourage the goalkeeper or above(very rare), but not in the way!

PS. Played on hard difficulty the football Star. Waiting for PES 2014, I hope that it will be in the style of 2010, in the meantime, the current FIFA 13.
PS.S. This is my personal opinion, each has it own!

I
Inso79 13.05.20

ShamomahS

as a player with low speed and poor cross may be LPZ? I have a short and good defense. so what of the me the hell LPZ???

I understand perfectly what you mean. I know it is different than the same player at different positions. for skill I for the role of the SCR is the most suitable, just not pumped position, only the centre is. but I'm rating the IPF coach do not even appear. however, regularly come out to replace on that position and play much better than the main players.

none of the Hava no 3 goals and 5 assists. and none have 4 MOMA. but they play and I sit.

Yes the coach nothing will be done on the mind. fly 2-0, I release only on 65 minutes. barely have time to make it 2-2. my goal and transfer. the only match based led 3-0, I made a transfer at the end of the game took MOMA. nevertheless, he was replaced at half-time. and the final score 4-4. and such examples in every match. coaching there completely on randomness.

about the pressure do not need to tell the management know. stupidly holding the button pass the ball not be taken away because your player just runs towards the ball and does not hold the position, very often behind the opponent, losing position. you have to select by double tapping pass. so in this case, my player always hits the legs of the opponent. if you're lucky, the ball will hit before the rest of the leg. accordingly, it usually ends with a foul and yellow. when such makes the computer, the judge pays no attention to his fouls attention. I drove free practice and understand what to select, double-click on the pass is very unsafe. much safer to creep in with a sliding tackle. there at least you can control the direction of aggression of his players.

version normal game. she's not the problem. the problem is that I got used to good Dog, to play the shitty DOG has no desire. through the power of force myself to play a couple matches a day hoping that will eventually get used to it HS. if the patches do not balance this game, and this year to buy a license and will not remain without football. for on FIFA hope even less.