3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Ziggety 14.05.20 12:57 pm

The discussion of the game (Ninja Blade)

in discussing this topic all about this great slashers
119 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 14.05.20

Its poorly ported to the PC, with Devil May Cry 4 does not compare neither on quality nor on the port. Translation of ND, stupidly ripped from the console version: there Is saving, do not turn off the console :rofl:
+Posadki fps, freezes, ie in other words to buy - money down the drain. I have the feeling that they have done for console and PC, so that worked okay as.

C
CARNAGE72 14.05.20

but atleast the mouse control you can unlike the Devil che's next 4...
THE GAME IS DEFINITELY BETTER AT TIMES!!!

T
TEXHOJIYu6 14.05.20

The game is excellent in its genre,a sea of special effects,battles,in short, devil May Edge resting

r
rock music 14.05.20

well, do not tell. devil more sleshernoy. at least there's no cheat setbylayer block, although of course the katana in my view should discourage in General, all =DDDD but nevertheless it is a cheat, and therefore minus. techniques a lot of course, and theoretically at higher levels, the case should not end with napcomarketing.com. but on easy stupid use two attacks and all.
devil is still better... if the Persians let the new combo, I would leave it for a couple of months. that's the biggest plus for me devila - battle Dante and Nero, so if this concept (virusnye 3D fighting game with swords) implemented as often as possible, happiness would not be the limit.

D
Dimover 14.05.20

XoDiX
have you seen lokosovski creation of Star Wars The Force Unleashed portanuli? there settings resolution to change disgusting. so here in addition to save everything is fine
ТЕХНОЈІЮ6 also think that MQM is worse in this interactive scenes no arena closed and so he is boring...

a
artwen 14.05.20

DMK to far Ninja Blade. The plot loses terribly boring, though shook their chatter. mission awfully similar: run right, kill all, run on, at the end of the huge monster, kill, killed, keep going, there's another gigantum, which is necessary to finish. Videos of beautiful fighting games that here and there, all is good here. The number of combinations in the HVC is much larger and much nicer made and their implementation is much more complicated, and this is a plus for me. To undergo a ninja, no desire, boring. At DMK you can play for a long time. Barefoot in the DMK are also charismatic and much more beautiful.

But DMK DMK 3 4 worse, this is my opinion.

Mouse support in DMK no good. Don't forget, the game console, and would support..how would then do all the combos in the DMK (in ninja, they are simple enough to pinch a couple of buttons)? The office where I wanted.

v
videodj 14.05.20

Listen ! I have Vista 32-bit ! I have a very strong glitch in the initial video ! I have a license ! Through the archive normally plays , but the game Glitch ! What to do , please Help me !

a
ak____47 14.05.20

I remember somewhere in the spring sat in to play it another x-box360, just passed Ninja Gaiden 2 (for her only box and took) and just behind it, the game never hooked, now I play on PC and the same situation, after 3 missions removed, just boring and stupid!!! It's just my personal subjective opinion, just after Ninja Gaiden 2, I already difficult to surprise, neither DMC nor Ninja Blade 4 she's not a competitor, who has played would understand!!!

K
Kurtov 14.05.20

the game is good, graphics are beautiful, but the game is only good for its genre and for the fan ... the function Quick time event too hard on the fan, as they do not play, but stupid to read which key to press and do not watch what is happening on the screen ...
- did not like how complicated the controls ... so many keys at the same time it is necessary to press-hold, the fingers may break (if the keyboard is playing), but they still have everything and we must remember. Who played the prototype? - double forward, and acceleration, to the wall ran, and it ran... not necessary that any extra push !
shorter played in a half hour - tired ... , uninstall the game, games to relax and not to get tired .....

K
Ka7emBeast 14.05.20

I read your comments and clutching his head, one says to the other something. Tell me one game worth buying????????????

I
IGO-R 14.05.20

No you download the beam=)

V
Vin4ester2010 14.05.20

I play mostly didn't like. boring and tired quickly. I regret that I bought it. the seller praised her.

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

And I liked it. Game style, which I love. There is something of the Prototype, from the Prince and the Witch. And coordination of the fingers develops ) I bought and happy

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

Hlelia
well, the prototype and the Prince I can understand, but otkudova there to take the Witcher?! =T

Vin4ester2010
the seller will compliment any game

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

The game is most similar to the Witcher - Ken=Geralt in this game:
1. Immune to a new disease=immune to everything
2. Swords on the back, a lot of swords= two swords on the back
3. Traces of the sword=the sword marks
4. Skilled swordsman=skilled swordsman
5. Ninjutsu=signs
6. Vision ninja=Blizzard
The Prince:
1. Run on the walls(up and in length) and jump with them=to Run on the walls(up and in length) and jump with them
2. Swords on the back=the sword on the back (in WW)
3. Ninja vision=slow time
4. The bosses of many stripes=bosses stripes
5. Block sword=sword unit and second arms
On Mercer:
1. Run up the wall to the stop=run on skyscrapers
2. Heavy sword; medium; two quick sword=fists-hands; blade-hand; whip+claws
3. Vision ninjas=any other
4. Vector=infected
Here. The ninja can view more here and as attributed to (both)

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

well, it's a comparison of the heads of the characters, not games. undoubtedly some of the features are similar to Geralt(by the way, you forgot to add that they both use qte), but that doesn't make the games similar

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

Where are we in the first Witcher qte?

u
uspa27reg 14.05.20

Prikolnaya game , but no more.

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

Hlelia
well, a combo of the sword. ninja can usual fights time to use it and Geralt... just not as our shinobi ;)

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

He, qte is like in Prince of Persia (2008) Ninja Blade - like slowing down, displayed some button and need to click on it. In the Witcher was something like a simple combo.
Here's another - during the qte you lose control over the character, he makes himself