3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Ziggety 14.05.20 12:57 pm

The discussion of the game (Ninja Blade)

in discussing this topic all about this great slashers
119 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

Hlelia
qte - quick time action(quick action). any combo can be considered them, though in a reduced form

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

Quick Time Events (QTE) is a feature of some computer games. Is that on the monitor, highlight certain keys or their combinations, and the player has time to press the appropriate keys to make the character produced certain actions.

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

Hlelia
I know. and what do we do during fights in the Witcher? mini qte. we have time to click attack

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 14.05.20

play Fahrenheit and you will understand what QTE, and so to think in Alien 3 to shake off adhering to someone else's need left-right press is also QTE

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

I understand that tacos are qte - like this video, during which the player is invited to press the keys

L
Lekzor81 14.05.20

good evening to all! Tokaj problem: installed the game, crack lipil, in General, did everything right, but when you start the game crashes error the. EXE file.. and the application closes. I not tried, that advised Your website, Help...!!!

t
tratata i ololo 14.05.20

will there be a second part ???

t
temati_makar 14.05.20

Tell me how to change the graphics for example with a high on low or that NID less. And then my phone closed this line?

S
Silviya 14.05.20

I agree with Kurtov games to relax and not to get tired ......
But it is addictive... I Have two hours after the first contact with this game had nightmares at night...
And still played today ))))) great game ....

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

addictive, but not for long

logn91
who the hell knows. nobody Nitsche not planned

D
DeZm0nDaN 14.05.20

This game is hard(well pokrayney least when everything also on hard),funny,addictive as said Tony_Redgrave addictive, but not for long.OK, everything in the game is cool especially the special effects.
I'll put this game 8.9/10

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

The only thing that did not like the look of Kamarupa improved on the first level. Looks cool kamarob the first level of demon-killer last (bloody), knives Falcon is also the first, or, at least, the second, when another guard there. Look like real Japanese Tachi

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

well, from software releases and not so brilliant games in General. what is armored cor, which produce several parts and the game does not becomes very popular... and the management finally uncomfortable. well, fuck to put to look up/down for L2 and R2?!

P
Phanatik 14.05.20

To me this game is not like that it took poor quality from DEVIL MAY cry 4 Ie - dismemberment no! in my and not only my opinion, games of ninja and monsters (and about people, too) should be dismemberment - limbs fall off,
blood gushes as from ilanga.... in General stuff like that
(do not think that I am a maniac, but many agree with me and do that this game has no dismemberment is small, who am I kidding=) of course a big mistake that there is no roomaji)

C
CARNAGE72 14.05.20

of course it should be.
this is a game kakayato humane!here toli get Ninja Gaiden 2 - the Queen of its genre out there and Mei edge finally not standing next to)))

T
Tony_Redgrave 14.05.20

before you yell at DMK, play it normally
and if everyone will do the dismemberment, then the game should not expect anything good in the future. there is no doubt it would have added a couple of points from critics, but a LOT of people fuck don't need limbs flying into DMK =\

P
Phanatik 14.05.20

[10] Tony_Redgrave
On 09.07.10 10:19
Yes, people have different views ,and DMK I'm not Aru ,but in this game kravmaga PTS even would have looked, DMK the game is good ,I have nothing against .but the developers sdelalib for igrav with different vkusom mod cravalho and all bylib happy ,and they poluchilis for ofitsal extra more bucks and everyone is happy.
the game is EXCELLENT ,but I added.
in DMK ,no, but this game, it would look good.

P
Phanatik 14.05.20

I'm talking about N. B. of course

P
Phanatik 14.05.20

and the COP. N. B. the game is about a ninja ,a virus... it's all realistic ,and the fact that there is no kawamichi it diminishes real. 60% at least, is not really so,on the one side of the chart what is happening ,people, it's all very real ,on the other, in the battles with monsters not fly off the limbs ,not in their blood will agree-is not logical.
and with 3 storrey ,remember dead space ,everything in it is realistic .as in life , but it is not surprising this is not a game ,and want games, and N.B.- is the game code, I played and played with this silly smile type e-echo ,see how!X))))) this has been fun to play.
in principle, all well turned out.

11Norbert11 14.05.20

like such a fun mochilovo))good slesherom
but long enough...more waved moments when it is necessary to clamp button