3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Ziggety 14.05.20 12:57 pm

The discussion of the game (Ninja Blade)

in discussing this topic all about this great slashers
119 Comments
Sort by:
T
TaRano_0 14.05.20

Where to get power of the moon

N
NeRo DeViL 14.05.20

guys! Throw please in PM the link with the normal version of the game(a thread Repack)

... ... ... 14.05.20

For the torrents!

N
NeRo DeViL 14.05.20

easy to say)

N
NeRo DeViL 14.05.20

throw in a personal pliz))) if not work but

... ... ... 14.05.20

NeRo DeViL
On the disk I have, so it's hard)) But there are Yandex and Google. Write Ninja Blade download torrent

N
NeRo DeViL 14.05.20

THe rESpekT0
Not only that tried, all have not found a good Repack)

K
KONSSTA 14.05.20

Passed the game-read the comments on the topic and was reminded of the joke-it turns Out the man out of the theater and Damn do not understand say a film for fools for fools and I liked it)))

v
vlav95 14.05.20

guys Hello. who can say where the shinobi moji for 7,2,8,9 lvle?

V
VITALik .ru 14.05.20

how to change Ken at KURO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

V
VITALik .ru 14.05.20

and as a palette to open if the game is on computera?

V
VITALik .ru 14.05.20

the game was Ken already neinteresno

V
VITALik .ru 14.05.20

the game was Ken already neinteresno!!!!!!!!E!!!!!

V
VITALik .ru 14.05.20

tell me how to change pliz???????????????

v
vk77 14.05.20

At first did not like the joke one mission it took me 2 hours of time. And bosses like that in 1вых 2 levels hard I dead.Besides vnutrimatocny the checkpoints are not saved after exiting the game. Well control even at pada xbox 360 sometimes the curve(although not so much control, and camera). In General, delayed the game for a week, then started working again - good = and rubitsa lehce happened to the 3rd level and bosses to die quickly and the levels are forty minutes were prohodite. In General, became interesting)

v
vk77 14.05.20

Passed. Taschemta good only if the second part will be muddy - checkpoints vnutrimatocny not a bad thing to save after exiting the game!

R
Racer xXx 14.05.20

Yesterday finished. Super game!!! In the beginning, in the first mission is not very much, and then got sucked in, I couldn't put down! This was almost the first game for me where so many cool tricks, adrenaline, and besides, in some missions so difficult! And most importantly to her - a surprise, I don't know what kind of monster now jump out and rush at you. In General, +10 if it was possible more would put 10000! There is only one disadvantage - you cannot save mid-mission, in the second part I would like.

D
Damned_Soul 14.05.20

To paint all as I love it I will not. Let's just say: Mediocre game

S
SkyGame 14.05.20

You know, at the time I didn't play it because I read online that it is impossible to play without a gamepad( at the time I didn't have one). And so, many years passed, there was a gamepad and saw this game, I think let me try it. Rules is played on a gamepad, I'll try to give more on the keyboard/mouse as as. And The Gods! It is played not worse than the gamepad. Button located on the left that all five fingers of the left hand enough, the strokes made on the mouse. And the main thing that is here during the attacks you can turn the mouse the camera on the gamepad it's almost impossible to do, because your fingers busy on the buttons beats. Only minus is that the on screen buttons from the controller, but just look in the settings, no button and no more problems.
So, mommy whiners and haters for not letting me play in it in those days, frightened that there kapets serial to play biting/mouse.
Enjoy the game or not - I don't know, haven't really sat down at the passage.