3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20 01:40 pm

The achievements in the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Found and translated a little information on achievements.
http://tigor.org.ua/achievements-deus-ex-human-revoluton/
In addition there's a whole lot of secret achievements without name and description.
If anyone get not described the achievement, then tell us about it.
110 Comments
Sort by:
n
noggenfogger 14.05.20

>Send questionable mother to rest.

This expression make my day =D

The original was:
Put a grieving mother's doubts to rest.

T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20

Famously I wrapped. Hard to translate without knowing the context of the game.
There probably is still to Dispel the doubts of the grieving mother

n
noggenfogger 14.05.20

Yes, something like that.

S
Sooltan DJ 14.05.20

Have n-number of times through the game. The nerd also this game not to kill anyone and alarm throughout the game(bosses plot to kill you)

p
poT9ka 14.05.20

DJ Sooltan
xD got to the last mission now and then the phone rang I pressed the pause spoke . . .
pressed pause then the phone turned off the mouse jerked and then type passes. . . all burned, postrelease and gg! well of course that saves there)))

by the way, at the expense of the mother! better not tell her about how Ron died and not to give the bracelet
Spoilerless will give away Megan! I think she will still be alive! well, because as it showed very little and it is certainly somewhere at the end of the game!maybe sooner

T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20

Added video to many achievements, I wrote about the secret achievements. Wellcome.

A
AlexZebol 14.05.20

And where can I get bracelet Megan?
If you know, write me a PM!

I
I will be Alive 14.05.20

AlexZebol
anyways, look at Detroit in the little alleys encoding hangars! in the safe there!

V
Vis 14.05.20

and where in the game can surprise achievement?

V
Vis 14.05.20

All figured out.

T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20

Vis
So tell all.

V
Vis 14.05.20

The Incentive they

F
FixFlow 14.05.20

1.The principle of retaliation
Fight with the warrior priest in the thicket of the urban jungle. Where is it? (I have something no one fought).
2.A rotten deal
Help the representative of the oldest profession to restore order. (also not found).
3.Cloak and dagger
Deal with the man in the shadows.
4.Old friends
Follow the evidence of Pritchard and get to the truth.
How to open?

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 14.05.20

When the credits to watch the end of, opens a secret achievement d-Day. or something... I forgot, because steam cloud was glitched, and I don't count.

A
Adekvat 14.05.20

xVAVILONx
2) In Shanghai in the hotel, which are all red, on the top floor take the job and do it.
3) In Detroit, you have to help a COP under cover.
4) It is in Detroit, but when there are riots. Pritchard like he needs to get a hold of you, but it is also something depends.

V
Vis 14.05.20

Pacifist / Pacifist Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution without killing anyone himself. (Bosses don't count.) what weapons it does not apply? Darts? turrets? and so on?

P
Prosto Keyn 14.05.20

Vis
Tried to do this achievement. But it's still not counted 0_o
Opponents only cut down the vrukopashku, another Shocker and PEPS, it is possible to use the Darts

A
Adekvat 14.05.20

Just Kane
Maybe in the beginning killed? At the beginning of the game is also distributed, that is, when you have not improved to kill too.

R
Rocket Dragon 14.05.20

Went the entire game, but never found where the quest of achieving"the Principle of retaliation. Who knows where to find it?

M
MOTARO.ru 14.05.20

Rocket Dragon
Don't know, but a friend said the last time arrive in Shanghai, the clinic has a doctor who can give you this quest