3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20 01:40 pm

The achievements in the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Found and translated a little information on achievements.
http://tigor.org.ua/achievements-deus-ex-human-revoluton/
In addition there's a whole lot of secret achievements without name and description.
If anyone get not described the achievement, then tell us about it.
110 Comments
Sort by:
6363 14.05.20

And pirates they work or can be made to work?

w
webext 14.05.20

Question : the best way to go? The tips and tactics. And yet, as if you find in the very first mission, it will be considered? (When there are no implants).

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

Weasel is not given for the absence of detections, and the lack of alarms from being generated. In the prologue, by definition, no alarm anywhere, as there is an attack. In principle, you can run the whole game with the rocket launcher and plasma gun, the main thing that the enemies do not have time to activate the alarm.

And the murder in the prologue tear achivku a Pacifist, Yes.

c
ctrax 14.05.20

Happythankyoumoreplease naturally

w
webext 14.05.20

ATP!

T
TillmanKilla 14.05.20

And for rogues, if activated the alarm, and rebooted normally ride, or fuck it, and again the game should start?

V
Volk-Naemnik 14.05.20

Cool, it turns out you can save both doctor and hostages...
It will be necessary to re-take the place and shoot the balloon at the first visit to the jail, then tell the Burke.

T
TillmanKilla 14.05.20

So to get achivku ''the weasel'', you can activate the alarm, and sure, or not, the game will burn type? And then several times burned me

A
AlexWake777 14.05.20

Lutomysl wrote:
people sorry for maybe a stupid question, but is there a possibility to create a offline account to pirate Deus_Ex:HR ?

No. Achievements are tied directly to the account You. In General, if you want to achieve, then you need to buy the game.

TillmanKilla, of course boot can.
I weasel and Quaker was still in the first pass, there were such moments when the alarm activated and when it happened accidentally killed the enemy(the explosion of robots, for example) and sometimes just out of fun started all in a row to cut, minutes of the discharge was, so to speak.) In such cases, I then loaded the save game and pereprohodil already as I need.
And these achievements received.

So, in case of failure, to boot without problems.;)

And for those who for Quaker is(in my opinion, this is the most elegant achivka in the game, I first Deusex loved for the fact that almost without murder pass), it is important to remember that enemies in the training(when at the beginning of the attack on the lab) are ALSO considered.
It is not necessary to kill them, slide by.

shell777 wrote:
What a sewer this warrior-priest Zelazny (achievement , the Principle of Talion)?

That Zelazny usually find by accident because the sewer where he and his boys are sitting, quite far hidden.
She's in a ditch, not far from the place where you saved the prostitute from forcible temperament.

In General, do not know how well to explain to you, so googled and found this video, it clearly shows where to go and where to look:

There on 3:36 can dissipate, there will be the same kaaluga.

T
TillmanKilla 14.05.20

AlexWake777

Spasibos, much relieved! A pacifist would probably then try to I had already begun to extinguish all

M
Mysterious Stranger 14.05.20

Actually, the question is: what can neutralize the enemy to finish achivku the Lover?

Well, a Taser, a rifle with a dart and rukopashka - everything is clear.

As with grenades? Only the gas (or whatever...)?

Fall opponents? I have not tried it yet but if I head down cut skins from the 3rd floor - he'll die? It violates my karma? ))

Mines?

But if I drag the turret where I have to, and put preprogramming? It is all in the cabbage crumble - I for the murder count?

M

Here important questions:

If I have the skill to break through the wall, break the wall and turn the dude's neck (all scripting) is considered for the murder? o_o

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

Considered. About questionable killings (reset from the wall, shoot with turrets), someone said here that when like how, when counted as a murder when there:)

D
DukeOfChaos 14.05.20

2 Mysterious Stranger

Include any murder (including the prologue of the game, when GG still no implants).
When GG kills the enemy through a broken wall is considered for a full-fledged murder.
Death opponents from GG reprogrammed turrets or robots are considered.
Formally, the explosion (destruction) of the turret or robot that caused the death of active enemies nearby is not considered as a murder (but I would not risk - there's always non-lethal at first to knock out nearby enemies, and then quietly destroy the robot).
All the deaths that have occurred with the enemy, after GG took them out non-lethal (i.e. get points for not lethal fight - Charity), whether contact with the carcasses of enemies to electricity, falling from height, etc. - not considered - i.e. received non-lethal points - and then though the grass not to grow.
If the mines lethal and installed by GG - considered.
Bosses don't count. Any of them you need to kill.

In General, try not to kill anybody and will get ACC. achivki.

M

Include any murder (including the prologue of the game, when GG still no implants).
It reliably?

Repeatedly met the old (for example on the ag forums) that people checked - murder in the prologue will not count.

But in principle, I wonder if some patch fixed.

V
Veselyy Kot 14.05.20

Mysterious Stranger
Repeatedly met the old (for example on the ag forums) that people checked - murder in the prologue will not count.
100% goes into the account, also the account is exploding robot killed by the explosion of enemies.
Turrets and robots are a contentious issue - on the console sites and not only a, received a trophy write that the murder reprogrammed technique is not going to score tons of kills in fact there is not a player, but it is better not to risk it.

t
trustedSunbro 14.05.20

Tayzer yuzayu with the tranquilizer rifle there are bugs :(
Gas grenades and mines are not lethal, the main thing that from a height fell.
Preprogramme turrets lethal.

C
Commander Roland 14.05.20

Mysterious Stranger
Yes,it is because you are causing trauma,incompatible with life.

h
hammmy 14.05.20

and is considered to be for killing off the life-support system have 3 Guinea pigs(?) during the fight with the last boss? anywhere else not exposed. like...

P
PeaceWalker 14.05.20

In acive stated:not to kill anyone with his own hands. Turrets karma do not spoil, he tried.