3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20 01:40 pm

The achievements in the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Found and translated a little information on achievements.
http://tigor.org.ua/achievements-deus-ex-human-revoluton/
In addition there's a whole lot of secret achievements without name and description.
If anyone get not described the achievement, then tell us about it.
110 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDCore 14.05.20

How to perform a Cloak and dagger?

s
sadd_gf 14.05.20

people to achieve the pacifist robots can be to blame too or not? and when HUME was chosen had to throw two robots in the hangar, when hacker was still not pumped to shut off equipment QQ
shorter I ruined this achivu or not?)

T
Tohno 14.05.20

sadd_gf
I blew them up and I don't care in the end gave Quaker.

s
sadd_gf 14.05.20

Glasgow
of ATP) and that is gathered will be upset that to replay a large chunk will have.

T
Tohno 14.05.20

sadd_gf
In a situation when he killed Malik and mercenaries surrounded the helicopter(?) I managed to incapacitate without killing. When I blew up the robot couple guys died from the explosion, I really thought that I can't see achievements. So nope, killed them, and I achivu given.

s
sadd_gf 14.05.20

cool)

T
TIgor4eg 14.05.20

There it is written own the idea of the corpses from rurelec also on the bill. Really don't want to check.

L
LORD-ILLIDAN 14.05.20

Not able to fulfill the achievements: Guess, Doctor of science, Sentimentality and the Last straw!

s
shell777 14.05.20

how to completely improve one weapon? Cling a lot of improvements to the gun and achieve all there is, how much improvement is necessary to fasten?

T
Tohno 14.05.20

shell777
All. Faster just to shake the trunk. rifle.

I couldn't PhD to, though like all the books I read.

c
catsize 14.05.20

look here
http://www.stratege.ru/trophies/retail/deus-ex-human-revolution?query=node/4321621
http://www.stratege.ru/forums/threads/12938-Путеводитель-по-игре-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Спойлеры

s
shell777 14.05.20

I understand endings 4, 2, you can see at the end, and 2 how to achieve?

s
shell777 14.05.20

What a sewer this warrior-priest Zelazny (achievement , the Principle of Talion)?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

What a sewer this warrior-priest Zelazny

Near Alice Garden

2 can be seen at the end, and 2 how to achieve?

All four endings at the end of the game are given a choice.

s
shell777 14.05.20

Happythankyoumoreplease
4? There can only be destroyed Pankey and send a message. And where else to look?

[
[M] 14.05.20

Look at the previous level, you need to talk to Sharif and Taggart

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

And where else to look?

The above said, to open two endings need to find Sarita and Taggart, strange that they do you prostil.

s
shell777 14.05.20

Happythankyoumoreplease
damn, and I Sharif can not find.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

and I Sharif can not find.

The Elevator down need to go down before the bridge, where a huge crowd touched modified.

L
Lutomysl 14.05.20

people sorry for maybe a stupid question, but is there a possibility to create a offline account to pirate Deus_Ex:HR ? And that really want the achievements (achievements) to earn and to see them firsthand. thanks in advance.