3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20 01:45 pm

Video card stays under load at rest.

Such problem: After exiting any game, or watching videos, the video card stays under load and heated(almost always). Remove load from the map at rest, helps only restart PC. I noticed that if you do not exit the game through the menu of the game, and to complete the process Manager, the graphics card is not loaded(but does not always help). So I played something, get out of the game, and the graphics card is further time under load at 501MHz, and a temperature of about 50 degrees (at rest, temperature 34~36) until I reboot the PC.
Bitcoin miners and other vermin excluded - I fully scanned PC of various tools and not just once re-installed OS, with full formatting railway . Also checked the PC process Explorer on processes load GP - none identified.
Thank you.
Graphics card - R9 280x Rev 2.0 gigabytega.

52 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasok100letnii 14.05.20

I'll try it, Hitman pro , and will try to turn off the Internet when the map load if the reset frequency and the temperature , this miner will love , very close so it was this touch cured

L
Len4ik00N 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Long ago there was this problem? Not to worry with the software, try to check your video card on another PC. If problems arise that matter most vidyahe and it can pass under warranty (I understand that you have it).

S
Shinsuke_Michishita 14.05.20

StormX07
How codecs will help to solve the problem?

s
szhech konsolotu 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
All you write here is nonsense.I had a R9 280X before so-the frequency of a simple fine was discharged on 300 until new line cards 400 RX-that and the moment when he went to the wood Crimson-after that, the frequency of the chip after the output of the game was to stay at 600 and the memory from 300 to a thousand-just like you.All new wood sharpened with emphasis on the RX series and on the old maps work as possible-someone that is fine but sometimes climbs a surprise.
What was at the moment you have the driver version? Try to find the old version 15 or 16 series

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
How codecs will help to solve the problem?
He just stebetsya with you-that is not clear)))

S

Len4ik00N
No way to check on a friend PC.
Just wanted to try to solve the problem, if I use the card to guarantee, at the time of her stay there, I'd be PC(because of the integrated graphics chip no graphics card and I do not have anyone to borrow) and I need it.

s

Shinsuke_Michishita wrote:if I use the card to guarantee, at the time of her stay there, I'd be PC
With your card everything is fine-I wrote to you-I had exactly the same card worked fine until went to the new cards 470-480 and the wood to them with the old lineup cards. And frequency has become after the games remain active until you reboot the PC.
Give the card to the service they 14 will promenyat and give it back as working and they are right-a school of new wood with old cards.

S

burn consolato
Thanks, I'll try fifteenth version to deliver.
Now is 17.1.2

S

burn consolato
And you solved the problem?

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
I already have the RX 480 from MSI. To her year and a half was the R9 280X from HIS-all perfectly worked until new line cards 400 RX-that and the moment when he went to the wood Crimson-after that, the frequency of the chip after the output of the game was to stay at 600 and the memory from 300 to a thousand-just like you. I sold it before buying the 480 and it's great plow Celik in Kiev. Now ask him through Steam on what he wood and there on the frequencies.

C
CreMat0ry 14.05.20

Shinsuke_Michishita
Well then, as mentioned above, all the wine with wood. What I love Amud.

D
Demonic Wolf 14.05.20

A couple of days ago after turning on the PC had the same trouble with the card GTX 1070, was 0вая load on the card but it's 72 degrees heating. Reinstalled Windows, all is good.

S

CreMat0ry
More like a marriage of the graphics card, since the problem is quite rare, because I'm very little on it I found on the net.

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
That threw the boy a screenshot of the card I sold him on the wood 17.6.2 he was all right.But there is a caveat, he sits on windose 7х64.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/sXSuvLXqSPqrnIrc9qLNJQ.png

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
Little because people don't see it.Or do you think all the 280-mi monitor it in easy after leaving the game? Off the PC and go to sleep and the next day after a reboot everything is fine. LAN I see you sure marriage and want 14 days to sit without a map and to get her back.

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
I asked him-he was weird in the Witcher run and then syskrinet after leaving the game in the device.

N
Nichipor 14.05.20

Miner called hosts.exe 100% cureit doesn't find him but Dr.Web Security space finds this process myself recently faced with the same problem after installing a new wood 17.6.2.

s

Shinsuke_Michishita
After the Witch-frequency fold at 300 and 150 memory
https://image.prntscr.com/image/EWrV2-3pTOCWWnsdz8CxTw.png
You have a dozen Windows?

S

burn consolato
I have that on win 7x64 that after the tenth one and the same.
Honestly, I'm not sure of anything, and I don't want to sit without a card, so I try all possible solutions. Here you advised me 15 version to put, I try to be sure.

S

burn consolato
Okay, thanks so much for bother. So still with the addition of something not wood? But I'm fifteenth in any case I'll try.