3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
h_alice 15.05.20 12:17 pm

Following The High Priestess (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell me who supported you?
Whether to nominate Leliana //tightened// or select Cassandra?
58 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikaFM 15.05.20

I somehow missed this point, or rather, allowed to drift. In the end I chose Leliana, and that's what he wrote in the epilogue about her, I did not like. I recommend to talk to VI about this topic, it is quite accurately predicted everything..

P
Pirozhok-san 15.05.20

and when this moment? I don't want to miss it.

N
NikaFM 15.05.20

Pirozhok-san, don't miss, you will be advised:)

A
Anzhelika04 15.05.20

Suggest Vivien. Given that she is a mage she would have to constantly suppress the uprising, and it will be fully dependent of the Inquisition. Medium variant Liliana freedom unhappy death. Kasandra-fanatic(IMHO) with andraste of the brain.

P
Pirozhok-san 15.05.20

About how interesno. Thanks for the reply))))

h
h_alice 15.05.20

Elsa.. Wow, I like something about Vivian at all in this situation is not thought... Thanks, will look into it :)

A
Anzhelika04 15.05.20

h_alice
Her candidacy should be a table of secondment to hold(after saying that to you) .The rest of the candidates enough to verbally hold.

d
dizz2010 15.05.20

and you can nominate yourself!?

h
haffi 15.05.20

I in the final priestess chose Cassandra. The Inquisitor was with her novel, made the mission on the table to support Cassandra + in the dialogue before the final act to the question what? GG responds something like"we'll still be together. While Leliana I eventually became ill and also wanted to be a priestess (the Inquisitor also didn't mind))).

M
MoscowGolem 15.05.20

dizz2010
Can the Church to disperse and then begin to believe in the Inquisition, I mean to worship thee, beloved)

A
Anzhelika04 15.05.20

MoscowGolem
How to overclock?

M
MoscowGolem 15.05.20

Elsa..
the whole game when talking about the Church and related quests tell me you do not believe in God and strongly harm) then it will be possible to disperse , if in the end you still offer the priestess, and she a different she'll make the rounds of magicians instead of a Church))

L
LakRise 15.05.20

My character was an agnostic(like myself), so in all the fuss the Church is not anxious to participate, especially because Cassandra my character was having an affair (Josephine with protruding teeth that make her look like a retard, which is also almost in a faint from any compliment, I think, is not an option).
But then came the idea: Inquisition late in the game and so becomes the most powerful force in all Thedas. So if the Inquisitor is in a romance with a new high Priestess, it's just velitelstvi over the world...

But in fact, we have a choice between the old regime with the revision details(Vivienne), a long transition to a new order through reforms(Cassandra) or radical revolution(Leliana).
Revolution is always bad, I bet in the end credits about how the Supreme Leliana will be talking a lot of bloody.
The old order even under the guidance of a mage sooner or later will slide into the same problems as before, and then it will be another uprising, as soon as I leave Vivien.
So I chose the path of reform and Cassandra and something about it was mentioned in the final credits, I quite liked it, the Golden age of the Church and all things.
Despite its idealistic views, Cassandra always goes to them realistic methods, so in the credits and it said that it reached compromises with oppositions.

By the way, thanks about the tip with the acceleration of the Church I'm sort of upset that the end was not allowed to take the place of Corypheus and become the new God.
To get people to worship the Inquisition is at least close to becoming a God, I'll try on a second playthrough.

d
deaddroid 15.05.20

Hmm,can anyone suggest how to nominate Leliana dbrow evil or whatever. He tried to move,but eventually became a priestess Vivienne =(

R
Runaa 15.05.20

deaddroid
Choose mages or Templars, not to disperse and capture them (otherwise you'll block), in Orley rules Briala, you can have conversations with her to push her and complete the quest on the tactical map to support it.
In conversations with Vivienne saying that all freedom nor any of the circles, and the like. In conversations with Cassandra that she does not necessarily become a priestess, there's a better candidate and all that.
Still, she has a chance to be more than kasi when mages and Vice versa, kasi more when you choose Templar.
Here are the basic steps to victory.

In General, Kasandra possible priestess with all hands and with free mages and the Templars and in another embodiment, and the other two female candidates no. Vivien is locked when vacant, and Lily is the opposite.

LakRise
Revolution is always bad, I bet in the end credits about how the Supreme Leliana will be talking a lot of bloody.
About it there is one line that sharply dealt with those who wanted to destroy it and rebelled against it when she tightened, and if not, then agreed with all, not counting the loyalty and support of us and the fact that all races with equal rights and charity, the main activity of the Church in front of her.
Vivien the most bloody of them in any case, suppresses the revolts that break out is very hard.

D
Dimon_6694 15.05.20

haffi
And how do you the mission to Hold Kassandra took? I only have a mission to give Vivienne. Although Cassandra held immediately. And Vivian agreed that the type of Kasandra Leliana better fit (by the way, after this mission to hold Vivien and gave).

D
DarKSoULGF 15.05.20

Pereproshel the game 2 times and 2 times was Cassandra, while supporting Vivian and Liliana, which is not done please explain

R
Runaa 15.05.20

DarKSoULGF
At the top I wrote that already players checked, affects these priestesses, you have what the solution was, just for example, Vivian and Lily vzaimoraschetyi, just if you chose mages and that as allies, Vivienne chance of zero and Vice versa. Templar - Lily has a chance if they dissolve and Vice versa.
Then Who rules Orleam also affected. Well, conversations with candidates, as well as tightening, cruel they are more frisky at the holding position.

D
DarKSoULGF 15.05.20

Runaa
1 time the Templars were not dismissed like, 2 time mages, and the allies, well, I understand what you need to do the opposite ?

D
DarKSoULGF 15.05.20

Runaa
What if mages as prisoners? Templars, and to dismiss them?