3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
h_alice 15.05.20 12:17 pm

Following The High Priestess (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell me who supported you?
Whether to nominate Leliana //tightened// or select Cassandra?
58 Comments
Sort by:
R
Runaa 15.05.20

Yaevin93
The inverse can be written, Vivienne still suppressing three uprisings, and bloody to suppress, and still will be written, that it wants to displace, the best-case scenario, will not mix because we support. But do not know what will happen then.
Another game just yet.

Duke2278
The idea of the quest should appear at the very end, and even heard somewhere, but I can not guarantee that the need for this conversation perks the specifics of the Inquisition.
In any case, whether of Lillian priestess depends directly on the decisions you took in the game. And as talked with her and other contenders.

s
shadow326 15.05.20

Runaa
so)

Yaevin93
with Cassandra, it all depends on our actions and approval apparently) even if Callen refuses lyrium Templar can go his way) I have no hint of the persecution was not)

T
The Inquisitor 2019 15.05.20

Runaa

Want Cassandra was a priestess...

1. When asked if I believe in the Creator said I believe.
2. Go for the Templars and disband the order.
3. The election of the ruler - I don't know what to do...
4. Leliana not tightened (not allowed to kill the traitor in the Sanctuary)...
5. Vivian, what can I say? (As for the mages (supposedly to let in Church or what?) and lyrium for the Templars?)
6. An affair with Cassandra - NOT POSSIBLE!

And you can make a priestess Cassandra, paragraph 2?

1, 4 - did the right thing?
3, 5 - what to do?

R
Runaa 15.05.20

DarkLord2014
As to what to do and the scores obtained for the priestesses, in the wiki already written
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_election

T

ATP

T

Runaa

How to tighten Leliana, i.e. that she was GOOD?

R
Runaa 15.05.20

DarkLord2014
It is necessary at the beginning to intervene and tell her to spare the traitor agent, then to say that her ludite is also important, not expendable, and that it is right that they worry, then you have at the end of her personal quest will be able to dissuade her from killing nuns.
Then it will be good.

T

Thank you!

M
MLShadow 15.05.20

dizz2010
That's interesting Althingi destroyed. The elves equal rights! But how to achieve this?

A
Aleksandra Memorand 15.05.20

Apparently she choose the Queen is Selina and Selina to kill. Then the idea will rule Gaspard, but it will be all to indulge Briala

P
POSLANNIK95 15.05.20

I think it's better Vivienne Leliana to be...cannot be...must go to the Hero of Ferelden after the death of Kasandra Luminary ...not bad...but to romance her you could use the fact that she's a high priestess but Vivien, you can use...and so the affair with Cassandra can give the advantages of it in the end of Royal blood Neuware !!!

A
Angel-Tiger 15.05.20

With the hero of Ferelden there all good, Leliana will first though the status of priestess to meet him, and then all will allow all clergy have a personal life.
I just for the sake of such a prospect would put Leliana. Always thought celibat in religion is a bit silly, especially for young novices. Ie, hormones raging, remove the tension it is impossible, all around condemn it and feel disgusting and can not do anything. What is really there service.

D
Dmitriy Botev 15.05.20

MoscowGolem
You can't overclock !!!!only in one case if you wish the demon gets hold of it will destroy the Church and take over the country) but you as a person will die

S
Shallan 15.05.20

I think the best choice is Cassandra, mainly because it restores the Circles of Magi and the order of the Templars. After all the magic in Thedas - a formidable force, which sooner or later leads to abuse and the only hto fit protivostoyat is a Templar. The option of Leliunai too bad, that only raises the same problem: who will control the mages if the only lever of pressure on them (I mean the Order) disbanded? Cassandra concentrated and reforming (which is also important) Circles and the Order. The fact that this idea has been misinterpreted and not implemented properly does not make the idea bad, but loose and uncontrolled mages... and the Variant with Vivian is not even considered enough to look the ending.

K
Kapitan Romantik 15.05.20

There might be one problem. As with Lily and Cass. Remember what Dorian said about the community and the Church in Tevinter. There is also started with good intentions. And now the country is actually run by wizards, not sorcerers and people do not count. That's the main danger. But if Inquisit is a formidable force, it is better to put the Case. Mages are in the circles, and keep track of them easier. When they are alone here and there, nothing good will happen.

T
The_Black_Wolf 15.05.20

Captain Romantic
As for me, all deserve freedom. It is unfair to put in a fortress for life just because of the fact that you are different from the main herd. Yes, and it is the revolt of the magicians suggests that the old system is rotten to the core and leave it as it was impossible.

S
Shallan 15.05.20

The_Black_Wolf
I don't think being put in the tower forever for life, just keep control of move and look what they are doing. And what about the herd of the phrase is not understood: why call this way people who just happened to be without a special gift? Just imagine (hypothetically) among the people who can fry you at first whim (or something like that). Don't you would like to guarantee their own security? I think it's just reasonable and fair. Not everyone has a strong sense of conscience, you know, so honestly I would not rely.

K
KoWMaPuK 15.05.20

For the elections. Throughout the game you will count the support of candidates. From +20 to-10 like. At the end is selected, the points where maximum. Plus there is some sort of a hierarchy in case of equality of points. So the choice depends more on your actions throughout the game than verbal support.
I do Leliana supported, and chose Vivienne! Looks like my conservative gut is not allowed to be liberal. It's like a psychological test is obtained. As to the question don't answer it, and psihoprofilem will still be shown.

SOLAS, cattle, stripped of my elf
Spoilerville, kissed, and instead of having a hit, that is, to indulge his ardent love, he fled through aluvian in tears and snot, screaming that he can't. I think he's married. Then, at the end, he said that
Spoileron God,confessed eternal love, kissed,
Have spoilerhttp rukui ... gone! Double bastard!!!

But I do not understand, in the epilogue it is said that all elves left. Type through the eluvians in the hideouts of the Wolf. But neither my elf Inquisitor, no Sir not gone, moreover, they also sang together and wander through the cities, creating the excesses after the Inquisitor has resigned.

By the way, who do not know, in the head, Sirs sits Andruil, so she is crazy. She is constantly struggling with the voice in my head, what does Cole know why she was afraid.