3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
h_alice 15.05.20 12:17 pm

Following The High Priestess (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell me who supported you?
Whether to nominate Leliana //tightened// or select Cassandra?
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKSoULGF 15.05.20

Runaa
Well, in General it is necessary that the priestess was, for example Lily, it is possible for more and what to do?

L
Loki_not 15.05.20

The first time I supported Vivienne but mission never did it, supported instead Leliana, but chose in the end, Cassandra. And though she coped fine, restored the circles and seekers, someone was against it but agreed, making concessions, I'm still with her romancel and didn't want to lose. Booted before the last mission completed on the table support Vivian and the next Supreme was Leliana. Ideal, freed the mages, the Church began to gain any race, she sanilas charity, someone did not agree, there were sects, but Leliana talked with them and, strangely enough, they listened, in General, all happy.

R
Runaa 15.05.20

DarKSoULGF
Lily with the Templars, they need to disband, and mages rather to make allies. Still probably affected refused kalen from lyrium or not, because she had the epilogue there's only one and it says that the Templars followed Cullen and lyrium refused. Orley then she has a better chance at Briala, ie or Selina they need to try or put to the Brial over Gaspar. Continue to talk about freedom, no circles, Kassandra strongly to talk about another candidate for her to sing.
When mages I wrote above.

D
DarKSoULGF 15.05.20

Runaa
Thanks, I'll try to do happy new year !!

R
Riknos 15.05.20

And precise instructions is not present? How to put Cassandra to the post of high priestess? And then had Leliana, but her actions seemed too radical, and the Church in the end is preparing to split.
And so I supported Cassandra on the table of the command the job is done. With Liliana on this topic is not talked. Romance with Cassandra was not.

D
Duke2278 15.05.20

what you need to do to become an active quest and you can choose between them?

k
kiber-killer1 15.05.20

of course after talking with companions about it, it all starts with the fact that you come back to skyhold and starts a cutscene in which make it clear now that Leliana and Cassandra's candidates for the high priestess, and then have the opportunity to talk with them about it. If the assent Cassandra that she would be onlineu priestess on the rate of command there was a job to support her candidacy. And Leliani (at least for me) from this dialogue was not had to perform a mini kV from her saying Justinia (or whatever the previous priestess) left a hidden message for Leliana after this kV will have the opportunity to talk to her about the possibility of becoming a high priestess and a similar job at a rate command.

R
Runaa 15.05.20

Duke2278
It depends on your previous decisions, perhaps Liliana you have blocked. The Cassandra has a chance under any scenario.

d
don_lipton 15.05.20

It is still possible to do the high Priestess - VIV.

O
Oleg Bervinov 15.05.20

talked to leliunai, they say they say support the throne of the high priestess, and the quest never appeared, according to the defolt by the end of the game was Cassandra, and scored, because already at the second passage fails leliana to choose.
When you first chose the passage Vivienne, the option did not like.
Kasandra something between leliani and Vivienne.

P
Pelmen dobra 15.05.20

Sent Vivienne. Leliana and Cassandra pity to give.

s
scorg94 15.05.20

And how did the choice occur? Cassandra had a job bet on a support as a priestess. If you do not complete it and support Leliana, she will become the priestess? And any additional conditions do not need to perform, in addition to the quest in the monastery.

A
Anzhelika04 15.05.20

We need to tighten Liliana(to let in the beginning to kill the traitor, then after the loss of the asylum to tell her that her agents are just soldiers they have nothing to regret) this greatly increases the chance of mages to take to themselves as allies all the time to say what they say for the freedom of mages also increases the chance.

For Vivien it is necessary to speak all the time saying that all mages should be in circles , also allow them to hold Church office. Then in the next dialog to ask how should vigliani priestess. In the end to say(when she Cassandra to offer is) that she is the best option. the chances of winning increases the capture of mages . In order to hold the desired benefit of the Inquisition, knowledge of nobility.

So Cassandra was not necessary to conduct discussions with Vivienne in terms of the mages, the Church is allowed to say she was a good choice, and so on. Templar need to take as allies it increases the chance. Liliana is not necessary to tighten. In conversations it is necessary to say that they say that the mage must return to the community.

s
shadow326 15.05.20

Cassa in my opinion the best option) Lelka and Vivienne very radical)

H
Hireidan 15.05.20

shadow326
A good venue that will revive the Templar order and continue the persecution?
Vivien though, will revive the circle of Magi - a better alternative, although not the most ideal, for here the perfect nothing.

R
Runaa 15.05.20

Yaevin93
Lily is perfect, everyone is happy, no persecution and problems that the mages that the Templars, plus the loyalty to the Inquisition.

s
shadow326 15.05.20

Yaevin93
The persecution continues just the same, Vivien) Cassandra revives seekers) you passed and read their epilogues?)
Casa believes that the seekers or Templars are supposed to protect civilians, not to be the overseers of the mages)
Vivien goal to control everyone and everything, she craves power, tightens the circles and brutally suppresses the protests of the Magi and other malcontents) that returned everything as it was but still has tightened control)

d
dizz2010 15.05.20

I oddly finished the game( I was in a hurry to complete the main story)! I have the head of the Church was Leliana, but I have reason good???!!!! Mages free and peaceful. The Church supports the mages and the Inquisition. The Emperor ruled under the control of elves. Althingi destroyed. The elves equal rights! And above all the Inquisitor!!!
Gone SOLAS - the bad man, or rather elf!!!!!...Bitch!!!

D
Duke2278 15.05.20

I did all the quests Liliana, but not starts the dialogue with support her for the post priestess - what else to do?
I am for freedom of mages and I definitely want to put it in the head!

H
Hireidan 15.05.20

shadow326
Now oddly enough, I have the epilogue was written back.
Vivien was vossedali circles to the surprise of all and became the first magician in the Church, but Cassandra was a tricky business, where she restored Templar with a hint of that magic must be depressed (the antimage of the world)