3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vad231437 15.05.20 12:33 pm

Season Pass (Metro: Last Light)

The Incentive became available, pass for future DLC.

Reference: http://store.steampowered.com/app/238340/

Description: the Story of Artyom may and concluded in Metro: Last Light, but in this world there are other characters with their own stories, familiar locations that I would like to visit again, and new challenges that 4A wanted to solve. Andrew Prof Prokhorov: Since the completion of the work on the game we tradema over these new stories and hope to release them this summer.

Faction Pack and Chronicles Pack - DLC story.

Tower Pack - Citius, Altius, Fortius! Faster, higher, stronger! Will add more problems to the veterans of the Subway.

Developer Pack - No SDK, but to play with some things, some will. I understand that the promise of the shooting, bullet time and so on.

The first DLC - Faction Pack will be released in July.

Clients automatically receive an exclusive gun Paragraph:

Description from the page the incentive is The Season Pass is for the ultimate Metro fan. It is a discounted pre-purchase for future Metro downloadable content. With its purchase you will receive:

The Faction Pack
The Tower Pack
The Developer Pack
The Chronicles Pack.

A new weapon, exclusive to Season Pass buyers - the Abzats - will also become available when you purchase the Pass.
82 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aperture Science 15.05.20

Hmm... Where did you find it?The in-game store, this is not (store offering a list of add-ons).I'll go see in the regular steam store.

D
Donatien de Sade 15.05.20

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238340/

F
Fitterr 15.05.20

vad231437
The Incentive became available, pass for future DLC.
Hilo is not the price for can be future DLC:) - 449 RUB.
As for BioShock Infinite on future additions. No hearing, nor spirit:)
Publishers like to dissolve the people.

A
Aperture Science 15.05.20

Looked at it and decided which way to go and the first addition-take.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

Why there is no detailed description of what kind of packs.

Found some description,although it is not known that it refers to DLC.

Now, as part of a special interview, via NeoGAF, apparently the Studio has confirmed that it is going to launch a whopping five downloadable packages, which will include a story missions from the game and present them from the point of view of other characters.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 15.05.20

Interesting, but still I will wait for the first DLC.

A
Agoecha 15.05.20

Interestingly, I have realized that this is a new levels(additional missions), the screenshots of which were posted with the pirated version(as far as I remember, the mission: over the Reich and the Reds, the Stalker in libraries, and Khan, Anna and anyone else)???)

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 15.05.20

won't the season pass issue, will - buy, well sounds good, that is not the mission cut, but just from a different angle on what is happening in the game view

M
Metro 4026 15.05.20

Damn I do full neponyatka.Now to buy or season Pak or kollektsionku,and the prices are expensive 450+800=1250.Hmmm...

E
Elf0m3n1ack 15.05.20

I bought the same season pass, view, vain)

R
Razox 15.05.20

Metro 4026
expensive? O_O you EA and dice tell Prem about 3 Battles. Not only that, all took limited edishn 1,000 so even a premium take on the 1500...

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

5 DLC that promised 4A including (scene) okay, I'll buy this week (=

M
Metro 4026 15.05.20

People answer me.If you buy kollektsionku,then go season Pak?

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

Metro 4026
Yes, I go.

M
Metro 4026 15.05.20

_Xz4ca920byX
Look like 1 of DLS will be multiplayer or canceled?

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

Updated the first post.

Metro 4026
Multiplayer promise after the release of all DLC, after about half a year.

M
Metro 4026 15.05.20

So no wonder I'm buying it
Komodo Saurian
thank you

a
arinr 15.05.20

The company Deep Silver announced support for shooter 4A Games with additional content. As it became known, the developers will release four expansions for the game Metro: Last Light, the first of which will appear this summer.

Deep Silver has unveiled four additions:

P Faction Pack and the Chronicles Pack will introduce gamers to additional missions for single player campaign that will expand the storyline and universe of Metro: Last Light

P Tower Pack will introduce players to a unique single-player challenge for veterans of the Metro series Developer

P Developer Pack will give players some interesting tools that will offer new ways to explore the world of Metro

History will end with Artyom in Metro: Last Light, but there are other characters whose stories are no less interesting, and familiar to fans of the series Metro locations that are interesting to visit, and new tests, which prepares players 4A. After completion of the game, we started to create new stories which I hope to release this summer," - said Andrew Prokhorov, creative Director at 4A Games.

All additions will be possible to obtain a discount in case you purchase a season pass, which will cost gamers $ 15. The first expansion Faction Pack is preparing to leave in June 2013.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

Just bought the season pass, got the gun is called Paragraph clicked the right mouse button to check whether the sight, aiming is not present, this gun shoots all at once (= Probably the most destructive thing that will help in passing in Ranger mode. (=
Well, now I'm waiting for the DLC (=

A
AntonSuper 15.05.20

To get Suzette, the rest only lotions give them 0 confused.