3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vad231437 15.05.20 12:33 pm

Season Pass (Metro: Last Light)

The Incentive became available, pass for future DLC.

Reference: http://store.steampowered.com/app/238340/

Description: the Story of Artyom may and concluded in Metro: Last Light, but in this world there are other characters with their own stories, familiar locations that I would like to visit again, and new challenges that 4A wanted to solve. Andrew Prof Prokhorov: Since the completion of the work on the game we tradema over these new stories and hope to release them this summer.

Faction Pack and Chronicles Pack - DLC story.

Tower Pack - Citius, Altius, Fortius! Faster, higher, stronger! Will add more problems to the veterans of the Subway.

Developer Pack - No SDK, but to play with some things, some will. I understand that the promise of the shooting, bullet time and so on.

The first DLC - Faction Pack will be released in July.

Clients automatically receive an exclusive gun Paragraph:

Description from the page the incentive is The Season Pass is for the ultimate Metro fan. It is a discounted pre-purchase for future Metro downloadable content. With its purchase you will receive:

The Faction Pack
The Tower Pack
The Developer Pack
The Chronicles Pack.

A new weapon, exclusive to Season Pass buyers - the Abzats - will also become available when you purchase the Pass.
82 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

No more drugs...
Normal this pass. I like people who just buy all DLC bought travel this, so it will be more economical. At least a little bit, but still. And while it was announced just 500 rubles for kiwi.

N
No more drugs... 15.05.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
I, too, have been bought. I just thought that it will include ALL. And it turns out that the multiplayer separately, something not yet announced may also be separately. Okay, waiting for the Faction Pack.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

No more drugs...
The multiplayer is a big question, the option that it will come out 50-50. Its not even announced.

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
More specifically, 4A I want to make a cartoon and DS while not particularly against it. Well, he promised in half a year after the release of the single.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

Komodo Saurian
Yeah, I heard a podcast Sergei Galenkin with Andrey Prokhorov where Andrew said that - if a publisher wants to release a multiplayer, that's fine. (=

K
Kir-NT 15.05.20

Faction Pack DLC will be released July 16
http://enterthemetro.com/us/news/game_information/metro_last_light_faction_pack_dlc_us/

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

I wonder when Steam will add... Today is already 14, it would be faster to buy and wait for the download, damn this sale just makes me spend money... (=

N
No more drugs... 15.05.20

It's the 16th, and they somehow can not see....

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 15.05.20

No more drugs...
Even the morning. Wait at least 12 GMT.
The topic of discussion DLC http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/789281/

a
andi-x 15.05.20

There...was a mission...Snipers Waited finally

A
Aperture Science 15.05.20

I want to ask the owners of the Season pass...
You have got an opportunity to download addition once (as an upgrade,or just get a discount on the Supplement?

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

Immediately.

h
honda 478 15.05.20

how to purchase through steam? I'm interested in the process of payment through QIWI wallet? what and how much to lay down the money?

a
arinr 15.05.20

And the DLC weapons appear in the main game?

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

arinr
Does not appear.

Honda 478
The money should be put into your Qiwi account using any terminal.

Then the incentive make the purchase, wait until you get to the Kiwi page, enter your username and password for the kiwi, the tab Invoices will look like this (1) the icon number changes from the number of the received invoices. Open, there will be a note on payment Steam and two buttons, and refuse to pay. When paying with will give a one-time SMS to confirm.

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

And who has passed all three missions in the Faction Pack DLC,put the video walkthroughs please!!!

o
olegorex 15.05.20

I have already passed Snipers and Reigstad Front. Really liked the mission Snipers. There has been added one new weapon - the IED. Pre-war sniper rifle, supposedly, but how did she get them? From old stocks? On a mission for the Nazis you attack with a three-barreled gun, like in the last mission. Then you give the rail, and then the grenade launcher. Grenade launcher expressed as a triple m-79 ;D. Now go through the mission Kshatriya, where were added new incendiary ammo and the coolest shnyazhka - librarians :3 All this happens on old maps, namely, on the surface, near black station, for the Nazis on the front line and in the library. Here is such faction Pak :D

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

olegorex
Oh, thanks,very interesting,still have to see the video!!!

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

Grouder999
In the next topic already posted all three Russian dub with English subtitles ( http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/789281/ ), copy from the first post. The mission of the library the longest, lasting for almost a whole hour.

Reich:

Snipers:

Kshatriyas:

olegorex
There's not an IED, but this thing is:

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

Awesome addition, especially the mission of Snipers