3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vad231437 15.05.20 12:33 pm

Season Pass (Metro: Last Light)

The Incentive became available, pass for future DLC.

Reference: http://store.steampowered.com/app/238340/

Description: the Story of Artyom may and concluded in Metro: Last Light, but in this world there are other characters with their own stories, familiar locations that I would like to visit again, and new challenges that 4A wanted to solve. Andrew Prof Prokhorov: Since the completion of the work on the game we tradema over these new stories and hope to release them this summer.

Faction Pack and Chronicles Pack - DLC story.

Tower Pack - Citius, Altius, Fortius! Faster, higher, stronger! Will add more problems to the veterans of the Subway.

Developer Pack - No SDK, but to play with some things, some will. I understand that the promise of the shooting, bullet time and so on.

The first DLC - Faction Pack will be released in July.

Clients automatically receive an exclusive gun Paragraph:

Description from the page the incentive is The Season Pass is for the ultimate Metro fan. It is a discounted pre-purchase for future Metro downloadable content. With its purchase you will receive:

The Faction Pack
The Tower Pack
The Developer Pack
The Chronicles Pack.

A new weapon, exclusive to Season Pass buyers - the Abzats - will also become available when you purchase the Pass.
82 Comments
Sort by:
R
Racerest 15.05.20

I also liked the mission snipers so atmospheric and the Kiev library our developers are great!

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

Want to ask why when I tried to purchase a Season Pass for $14.99 I wrote...

{ Your purchase wasn't completed because you are trying to buy "Metro: Last Light - Season Pass", which requires the presence of "Metro: Last Light". Please correct the error and try again.}

Although the game I have!

N
No more drugs... 15.05.20

DLC liked. Each mission has its own interest. Passed, while Reich and Snipers. Kshatriyas tried, but finally left. I think the DLC is worth the money, although I have a pass...

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

Who has the Season pass? Where the game "Metro: Last Light" bought on Steam or elsewhere where, or disk, help to buy
Metro Last Light – Season Pass, write to in sequence and where, what to click, thanks in advance!!!

N

Grouder999
On the disk I bought the limited edition. Then the incentive bought the Season Pass. No, no problems....

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

No more drugs...
And my friend the stick the game took off. Where he downloaded I don't know, then I put the game in the library and wrote to me...

NOT ASSOCIATED WITH STEAM MOD OR SHORTCUT
Some details about Metro Last Light not available because it was not associated with
Steam mod or shortcut. However, Steam can still run the game and in most
cases is able to display the overlay program in the game.

N

Grouder999
I mean at the drive threw???You have pirates chtol?Pirates DLC you can't buy...

G
Grouder999 15.05.20

But that's okay, thank you, brother!!!

o
olegorex 15.05.20

Komodo Saurian
It has nothing to VSS Vintorez, that's for sure SVU! It is built on the scheme bullpup than the first.

It ventures.

And this IED. Look how she even looks in his hands during the reload

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

olegorex

o
olegorex 15.05.20

Komodo Saurian
Yeah, I'm talking about the exhaust I forgot. You're right :D

a
arinr 15.05.20

Is there any information about the next DLC?

K
Komodo Saurian 15.05.20

arinr

pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Racerest 15.05.20

Deep Silver announced that the September 3 release of the second DLC for Metro: Last Light, which, recall, is called the Tower Pack consists of tests that are implemented in the form of a combat simulator "Tower". Also became known for its value – addition can be purchased for $4.99.

In the Tower you have to battle hordes of mutants and to deal with other deadly threats, each level will increase the complexity.
source http://www.ex.ua/72221575?r=1677290,23779

N

Racerest
About norms. Very soon.

Z
Zhallo 15.05.20

Already on 3 September but the second DLC yet (

upd: Already out

T
The_Igromator 15.05.20

Away....

J
Johann Hirsch 15.05.20

Something did not like, do not like to shoot a LOT. Past DLC was much better.

R
Racerest 15.05.20

Publisher Deep Silver announced the release of a Developer Pack for the game Metro 2033: Ray of hope. The third piece of downloadable content will be available in Steam, PSN and Xbox Live starting from 17 September this year at a price of $4. The Developer Pack includes a set of tools for the creators of mods for the game - in particular Shooting Gallery, AI Arena, Metro Museum, and the mission for a single pass The Spiders Nest. http://www.ex.ua/72571914?r=1677290,23779

N

Well, the new DLC is loaded. Look what's presented to us.