3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 15.05.20 01:40 pm

The best Truck for the Job! (SnowRunner)

Write who you think will cope with any terrain and is suitable to run most jobs without a problem!

Describe a personal experience on who does the job ;)

I still only 14th level, but I most liked Voron(Which is red in the picture)
Tried a lot of trucks. More or less equal to only Taiga

Want to try Azov of the Antarctic, but it is still 12 levels to swing =)
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXraceSiM 15.07.20

I found it in the truck and Taiga is a really good truck and fast, but not pumped until a little inferior to the patency of the same non-pumped Azov 64131. And so very like.

d
dark_paul 15.07.20

Voin Bob
No, I specifically did not touch them (competition). And now it makes no sense. Yes, I'm sure no problems on gold you can perform now. And the problem with money was not since found first monster in the marshes, which over 100k worth. Sold it and bought what you need. By the way, he then comes in handy in Alaska, when you need containers 4 cell to carry. Nafig these trailers to look for to buy))

V
Vigo_2 15.07.20

For me, while the Pacific 12
Ride to Alaska, open tower. Hamer pulled.

W
W973 15.07.20

M
Mikaelyan7 15.07.20

After level 20 very much was surprised this machine.
Consumption great at 300 tank.
Four-wheel drive connects.
Differential lock is connected.
The speed is great, the permeability for 47 wheels all super.

S
Sashka35rus 15.07.20

while I ANK I liked the speed and throughput rules, but with a trailer in the snow as a turtle, however the engine until the drain)

S
Sashka35rus 15.07.20

QUESTION! For what the game need a caterpillar ? a yellow one with a broken frame, attachments just the tank and container, but the container I and a simple vehicle will make it faster as is, and this among the trees not a train)

E
EdwardNigma950 15.07.20

Sashka35rus
As a machine for pulling other trucks - wheels 71 inches, which allow him to ride on any dirt. And also, as a mobile tank. Place for containers: holds 2 units of cargo.

S
Sashka35rus 15.07.20

EdwardNigma950две units of any cargo?

t
tvoyuma 15.07.20

Specifically, I registered to share emotions about the top truck - the taiga. Went through all the contracts in the end decided to experiment . How much time I lost riding on the sea of Azov, and in General to all-terrain transmission... kick. Take taiga pumped to the max , put the speed box. Taiga becomes real in the car , do not understand the meaning how does the transmissions in this game , but in fact it looks like this: start on A catch hook , and switch to N. Methodologie ? Dirt? Water? this machine has spit on all the swamp flies as the speedboat can be used instead of scout mode And use only on asphalt , and then in a straight line. In second place, Raven hail, but taiga is better ,the dif is constant, don't often have to include all of L. I

E
EdwardNigma950 15.07.20

Sashka35rus
Well, Yes, as a regular platform on the other trucks

H
Helsen 15.07.20

White-Western Star 4964 for improvements is very good. fast,uphill climbs well,mud is also OK if the swamp is not particularly to climb (in the swamps all the dross,there's even an APC gets stuck),there is no tendency to the lowering. Tayga 6436 is also good and generally readily available. but mainly use Voron AE-4380,it is quite versatile. but the problem of fuel scattered decide (alone) on a map of fuel tanks and filling stations. from scouts TUZ 420 "Tatarin" and TUZ 166 (sort of. GAZ 69 in total) only with the latest improvements. both can be obtained at the beginning of the game,with 69 of course more complicated,without improvement he no. well, UAZ

V
Vigo_2 15.07.20

Perhaps the topic should be divided into two or more sub-themes:
1. Americans
2. Tips
To apply Soviet cars on amerikosovskih maps, it allowed the cheating.
Identically the same as the edit files with wheels, game currency and other edits to files.
What is the point in the game with cheats? The game in this case is passed for 3-4 days.

The best truck for the job - that is, universal truck? And as the cord, and as a rogue, and how....?

D
Dimondizi 15.07.20

SnowRunner
Please tell me what a Commission on the Taimyr Peninsula for Taiga?

W
Wardl 15.07.20

like to repair and completely fill all

v
vovabelyi 15.07.20

Ural 4320 for all, and to dalnyak Ural Next.

M
Morlock_ 15.07.20

Compared to Tayga these Voron Azov and how our kids look. Any serious dirt and these Kamasaki on all 8 wheels sit at the top of the kit. A Ural/Voron that the red cross is very good, but is so wooden that it to go only in a straight line. More modern trucks do not have at least some stability on the bumps and strive to turn over.
So no wonder KrAZ-6443/Tayga-6436 is considered to be the best truck for the job.
Where am I on it only did not climb, and it's nice to drive, with fantastic handling and stability. Scouts generally don't use. Even the APC.

S
S1manS 09.10.20

Tayga-6436 Top.BTR

B
BroNyaNya 09.10.20

It's strange that no one wrote anything about Step, and he pumped very fast and pass, the tank is small 220 liters, and so the machine OP though not an all-terrain vehicle

E
EdwardNigma950 09.10.20

BroNyaNya
Sheen for swamps (all-terrain vehicles, which have "excellent" in the mud) is not :( Plus it is very small and the wheels themselves are of a small diameter