3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 15.05.20 01:40 pm

The best Truck for the Job! (SnowRunner)

Write who you think will cope with any terrain and is suitable to run most jobs without a problem!

Describe a personal experience on who does the job ;)

I still only 14th level, but I most liked Voron(Which is red in the picture)
Tried a lot of trucks. More or less equal to only Taiga

Want to try Azov of the Antarctic, but it is still 12 levels to swing =)
45 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoEvolvedGo 09.10.20

For me, the top car was Taiga. But there is a minus, when riding on it the game becomes very easy, there is no overpowering and challenge. Stupidly choose the shortest route and do not look back at the dirt, bumps and fuel.

S
SOVAFilin 09.10.20

And as an American truck Derry Longhorn 3194, especially since it is given only on the 24 level. Is it as good or does our Soviets make it at times??
And in general, if we take what is the best of America and the Soviets?

G
GDI_man 09.12.21

I decided to go in and share my opinion about the top trucks) the taiga is gorgeous and there is even nothing to prove, I play with a high-speed box, the best truck. I can also recommend a long American truck (as the cork knocked its name out of my head) with 8 wheels and a platform for 4 seats. First you need to find it, then in order for it to be worthwhile, you need to assemble a lot of its parts, but in the top with all-wheel drive and a differential on a high-speed box, it is almost like a taiga, only more, there are no difficult obstacles for it. For beginners, in addition to the taiga, I advised ravens, or the basics, but the first available basics are sooooooo slow and boring, you can't fly into a swamp at speed, etc.)

S
Solomandra 14.02.22

I ride a tatra t815 (like) I like it, tires from the purchase, there is a boost (xs how it works in the game, but oh well). Drives everywhere if you also drive in the differential block, then this hell will pass where the low-suspension ones suck and skid. I got stuck only next to the river (if I’m a beginner I don’t play very much) and so in tandem with krs bandit (modules with a crane and an onboard luggage rack, if you can call it that) imba. The Tatra pulls, the bandit loads the load into the Tatra and in this way we get 4 places for the load. 380 liters in the theater and 150 in the bandit. The Tatra consumption is ridiculous on the 1st engine at the peak of 10 l / m, so for beginners, if you can get it imba

P
Pavel Rally 14.02.22

I like Azov 5319: fast, passable, durable, lack - a small tank of 200 liters, this can be compensated by using another truck as a tanker.

I came to the conclusion that the fastest way to transport goods is on trucks that have permanent four-wheel drive and a permanently locked differential, tires with chains work worse in the mud, passed the winter maps without them.