3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20 01:43 pm

Coronavirus in v PG.2

Headbangbang

Learn,student
80 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
The problem is that, God forbid, there will be war and you Hello, awake yelling that the Russians tried so hard to destroy the enemy. That have destroyed themselves and you and Doc.the film will find. And you will shout to see the beast, you love it? And that I do not believe the Deputy. Here is the HIVI. As well, an American would write, according to Vasey Saloutin, Russian troops are killing themselves and children and their women and Europeans trying to save them. You already wrote it? And I have Not heard that the s-400 shot down our plane. System friend or foe no one has canceled. Well, you're special, about surrender, About how the Russians kill their own. About his heroism did not speak. Because there was and don't know how it behaved. Hello and you have said it all Russian surrender, kill her and Oh yeah 45% of the cities not habitable. The filth that his pictures got. Well, any contempt to his people.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
I bet that epic Ozerova you dislike put. That would be Russian so fought not they just give up can. If you know who Ozerov. Another shitty promoter?

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
And 28 Panfilov and Podolsk cadets of the school. And my two grandfathers they were not, I mean were they your villages burned. Read your comments and Hello don't forget Suvorov and Kutuzov reptile. And the Anglo-Saxons that its not touch, only the Russians were doing. As there is a Hello asked what I would do. I would have him killed, he's a whore, the same as you. Can you not love Putin. But to smear their history, their special services. So a couple of Jivi ready, I can begin to say, Saveliev remember Vlasov's Russian heroes. The mind can not understand Russia, no yardstick to measure. We have become very special. In Russia one can only believe. And You bastard don't believe in. You can help the West.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Hello and you have said it all Russian surrender, kill her and Oh yeah 45% of the cities not habitable. The filth that his pictures got. Well, any contempt to his people.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Hysterical, calm down.From our friends over dual or even triple citizenship.So if a serious whiff of fried,many of these comrades will leave our land during the war.The third world is not without hope.There are nuclear weapons.Already hundred times it was said.There will be only minor conflicts
And about the school in Beslan was said by the witnesses, not my personal imagination.And Yes, there the school is not quite Russian children, if that

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Hysterical, calm down.From our friends over dual or even triple citizenship.So if a serious whiff of fried,many of these comrades will leave our land during the war.The third world is not without hope.There are nuclear weapons.Already hundred times it was said.There will be only minor conflicts
It's their problem, and I where born there and will die. Yes, and I unlike you do not want. And you are all his on this write off, then you are supposedly worse than them? But I'm worse, I'm a fool. I'm fine here, although my city is not prigodin for housing. I'm an Indian and not a cheap slut.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Hello
Yes Yes dig up anything, the Attacks gave Putin, and about the Wahhabi, do not forget. As they tried to rescue the two children, but SWAT is not given, all killed.The giant thought.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Tell me how a spirit of garlic. You yourself as Khrushchev did not see? Same as you the cult of personality, the Executioner, and with this began the disintegration of my Motherland. And you are now doing the same? Oh well, no matter who her father, matter what she says. Putin is a tyrant, a murderer, get up, kill let the revolution? But the United States and Europe we support freedom. One in one picture? Hello a slice cut off. Well, at least you sometimes say Prado. Should I now start a riot? What is the result? Certainly not to prosperity.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

Excellent, made the second part of the topic, and the fact that too long time to boot 8)
So I will answer here. And I have something to say, it will be interesting )

Well, if we ignore the emotional crap that I was here, the next time I write (in the first part of the topic), let's be more specific. Because I have something to add.
This is the question that was asked to me why I come here. Answer: I like political discussions. The religious and the philosophical. Isn't this enough? ^_^
On a lot of interesting things, a sort of FAQ for the ignorant, but most of this is offtopic, so under the spoilers. And you will be more convenient, fellow forum users.

about Russia in General► as for Soloviev, he says, for example, that he believes in those people that came now in the new government. He believes that will be a tremendous rise in the economy here. And whiners don't believe it. Here, of course, only time will prove who is right, but the number of questionable reforms were made in the government of Medvedev, is not it? Including the optimization"doctors, right? Well.

Russia is full of problems, injustice and what, in your opinion, dear opponents of the government, the government should do? Putin must go? And in its place put Sobchak? ) Tell me you (I'm here for all opponents of the government of the Russian Federation in turn) will respect Putin, if he starts to shoot the corrupt officials, which, by the way, every month the arrest and trial (don't tell me that you didn't know about it)? Just wondering WHAT needs to start making Putin, his opponents have revised their attitude to it? Or when it's not in any well-PA and so and so? )) Tell, very curious. The points. Yes, now, at this time, given the situation with the pandemic in the world.
about the power of Putin► as for power in General... the same Government of the nineties showed himself perfectly: sitting there at the border with the stolen money and learn to live of Russians there. Well, well. This is to ensure that someone is interested in than the current government is better than what it was under Yeltsin. If you're so smart, let's imagine an alternate reality, where Yeltsin was not tired and did not leave, but stayed to rule for a third term. 2000-2004. Please, think about what happened and how to continue. As the country went from the economic crisis (default).

Because Putin received a country with a lot of serious problems. And yep, not collapsed, even no Islands or the Republic is not lost, debts to the Paris Club gave Chechnya finally defended (and later, there is generally a rapid growth, and normal Chechens friends with Russia for centuries).

Putin's third term (from 2012)? Clearly, what was his main goal in the period 2012-2018 to revive the power of the army. And that was done. Completed, goal achieved. Then what did he say? It is now possible to engage in the social sphere, well, the economy is also, fortunately, the new government now. Spoiled the virus process, Yes, why hide it? What's the truth: not ready was Russia, but you can't say that it's not ready. The Semashko system was (still Soviet), and as I said, not all had optimize.
It is also said that due to sanctions 2014, Russia was better prepared than it would be if not for sanctions ) thanks to the West for it, lol ^_^
about Putin and Lukashenko► with regard to Putin and Lukashenko. Some say that Putin has ruled for 20 years, the regime for 20 years and TP. But for some reason about Lukashenka you don't say? And what is the difference in principle? Probably the fact that Putin is still not a consecutive 20-year rule, his reign was diluted 4-year term of authority of Medvedev, remember? It is, by the way, if you compare. Lukashenko and even more sitting at the helm, the real king. So, comrades? He can be a long drive, and Putin is not? Logic, ay! Where are you?...
Lukashenko periodically comes into the world, his show, how he communicates etc. and etc. And what do you mean, dear? And Putin, then, did not in previous years, mm? Does the hopper sit and not see anything? In addition, if to talk seriously, I think this game is the camera. So, a mild form of populism. In both cases, and other countries are not an exception. But this is IMHO.

► As for the opponents themselves of quarantine measures, recently statistics showed, which led to a partial neglect of the Russians the instructions of the authorities in monasteries and churches a mass infestation, the growth of the infected, so to speak. And that one degenerate that urged to resist measures to restrict the freedom of movement, have been punished (some cleric from the Russian Orthodox Church), dismissed from service, stripped of dignity. And rightly so, the situation proved his inferiority.
Will continue to listen to idiots that shout the resistance of the imposed measures, mm? Since when does the emergency/situation, democracy is necessary to forget, democratic methods will not solve the extreme moments, be it pandemic or war.
And on this subject, Solovyov said cited the example of a fun hypothetical moment with Zhukov, which is independent of the decision on the offensive against the Germans decided to hold a nationwide debate, which has called in the Studio Stankiewicz ^_^ Epic. This old fart, as always, leaked once again. And he was an adviser to President Yeltsin in the nineties, by the way. That to me is the adviser to such advisers do not need enemies )

► As for the economy of Russia, as I said, we as ordinary people of course want each allocated a thousand dollars, but why not ten thousand? Or a hundred? And everyone will be happy. A year later the economy will collapse. I'm not an economist, but I can imagine that a huge state like Russia can't just take everything and distribute the loot. The lump sum will help many to live a couple of months, OK, and then what? If the measures of restriction of movement will continue in the summer? Perhaps the money should be allocated specifically to those who need them most, isn't it? But not everything is simple: Russia's many regions, and everywhere has its own situation with the economy, industry and other spheres, Russia is not homogeneous, all its nuances. IT is not Belarus, that's what I say. The realities in Russia are somewhat different from the realities in respulike Belarus.
So instead of handing out money to all and Sundry, it is necessary to help address. For example, instead of Bay small business money – to restructure debts and loans. It is a strategic calculation on the future: the business gradually transformed, so to speak, to be able to stay afloat during crisis situations. And pour all the money... and where will this lead? Prices will rise, inflation, and all of these handouts will be eaten. And these are not my tales, they are the experts say, I'm just paraphrasing your own words.
Also, if you give *all*, only a portion will spend it adequately, and how many millions of stupid on bad-t? Later on alcohol. Poziruyut month, and all the money runs out...
One more note about the idea to freeze the payment of housing for the Russians. A fun idea because such can Express only an ignoramus who does not know the realities of their own country, in this case Russia. Namely, in Russia housing and communal services it has long been the control of the company, that is? Small business. Bye ) And then offering to rid the Russians from paying for utilities, in fact, it means to bankrupt these small businesses ^_^

► As for small and medium-sized businesses. Mikheev sort through this issue. It's simple: a huge country cannot be developed only thanks to small and medium businesses, it is important for Russia also big business, and the presence of major projects, without it anywhere. And some representatives of small and medium businesses oppose the current government or its decisions (and not necessarily because of the pandemic virus) because now with the advent of the new government will have less opportunities to steal, tax evasion. Oh-Oh-Oh, poor thing, used that was formerly Lafayette ^_^ will Now be used to serve for the good of the state, society!
However, not just Putin spoke about the support of small and medium business, I might add. And you all know it, if you see the news.
What you do not believe it is another question: why not believe? But believe Gordon or Sobchak, right? Probably Gozman Makarevich good and right guys, mm? ^_^ They are you ready to believe.. you know why? Yeah, you can say: because in the society in Russia is a crisis of confidence in the authorities. THIS is justified, on the whole, you whiners, you can understand. As I, a believer, understand atheists. Yes, I understand ;] understand their arguments. Another thing is that your whining has the answers, IF you would have tried to begin to grasp the ESSENCE, finally. For each specific example and issue out the same example with riot or about the protest in Moscow in the summer of 2019...
All this detail and not the only one discussed Solovyov. So the next time you view the videos any Bulk, and then listen to COUNTER-arguments on the transmission of Evening Solovyov and think, who are whining, and in fact pretty much lays everything out.
He's on gear are the real experts, not homeless with a gate. For example:

All the talk is specifically and essentially. Now he's in the first part of the transfer details always discuss the situation with coronavirus, by the way. Listen, maybe learn a new.

► With regard to masks, there are examples of the cheap masks in other countries. And it fundamentally changes? Ukraine was said to be expelled from the transmission Kovtun, has available for sale cheap mask... and? A fifth of physicians were affected by the virus, the wages they are lowered, do not understand statistics, according to other, more appropriate Ukrainian experts, even hiding the real situation. Quarantine measures? Yes, spit it on them, for example, the same radicals against whom the police usually do nothing.
The people crowding here and there, they say, freedom of movement, guaranteed by the Constitution... well, Yes, as in Russia. The result? The growing number of infected. I want really to ask the crowd: are you a moron? )
In General, masks have problems, it's undeniable.

► As for the riots... About the riot (lol) in North Ossetia have already said. The masses, the unseen, what is really going on, dumped on the street with the filing of the local minor provocateurs, and then like some of the BBC rebroadcast to what is going to give in protest against Putin.
It is necessary to understand exactly, and in fact in every such rebellion. And you, Denis, just snatch from the network once the excitement and, not understanding the FACT, throw it in there, they say, against the power made. Here such naive as you, and feed all sorts of opponents of the authorities, because you are easily tricked by these cheap tricks.
Again, behold the root: to learn the material and learn why this city is such a meeting. ALSO recall that many of the rallies/protests and discuss Solovyov: everything is clear in fact, and specifically on the facts laid out on the shelves, merging into the toilet screaming liberastov.
Remember rallies in Moscow in August 2019? It's about voting or elections to the Moscow city Duma. How stink it was! And if you start to figure out revealed a lot of that curious ;]
But people like you immediately take these videos and throw them, not understanding. This is naivete and ignorance. You accuse me of naivety, they say that we should follow the law and defend their rights in court, as I said? And you yourself better, again I ask? He himself naively throwing materials, taking as argument only a surface film without seeing the essence within.

Freedom of speech? And she's not what? The opponents of the government in Russia has opened a range of opportunities to complain about the mode. Echo of Moscow canal in the rain bloggers and youtubers, and just treatment of well-known individuals in the network like the Gordon. Plus those political talk shows where the word liberactnoy streak, here's an example:

Now the United States. Pompeo said that they have evidence against China, they say, in Wuhan developed the virus. And yep, added that to publish the evidence they will not be ^_^ Nothing like?
such asEvidence against Russia in the downed Boeing over Ukraine in 2014. They have proof, because the satellite is monitoring the situation, but... how many years have passed, nothing was published, only the flow of fakes from the Ukraine, but the whining by some in Russia. And of course the catching spies in the Crimea and not only (and traitors among the citizens of the Russian Federation... I don't understand how you have a broken degenerate to work for the secret services of the regime?). Sorry for the rhetoric)

PS
As you can see, all the answers to nagging Pro-Westerners or other opponents of the authorities in Russia are all discussed on the transfer of Solovyov. You, my dear, there is at least the first half hour of this transmission sometimes look to be aware of events in Russia itself, there is the beginning of just about coronavirus are described in detail. And transfer 60 minutes too (so it was pretty boring, but that's not important).

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
As you can see, all the answers to nagging Pro-Westerners or other opponents of the authorities in Russia are all discussed on the transfer of Solovyov. You, my dear, there is at least the first half hour of this transmission sometimes to watch
looks very tight in the Denmark since from cans steel posted a laudatory ode to the power of healing and instructing words of the greatest Russian singer Vladimir Solovyov Light...

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
So I do not die of hunger. I got all the way through not scita mental agony drunk. But it all happens the mask is 57 RUB If you take America $ 2. This is earth and sky. But they're not seeing, they even the fact that America scored on UN and they want their vaccine. They don't care why they did it, they don't care what vaccines they will buy, but for everything, the only human to save a loved one. Well, it's lies and propaganda, the Russian again. Now the question where is stupid propaganda.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Hello wrote:
looks very tight in the Denmark since from cans steel posted a laudatory ode to the power of healing and instructing words of the greatest Russian singer Vladimir Solovyov Light...
No that's when we listen to you start. It will be trouble. To launch his song, old as the world. Meaning someone who can escape, you're dead you for no state. But that is not the bastard I am, and I have enough money,

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

Bulk VS Zakharov )of a series about the critics and whiners. Bulk is probably a good youtuber but your creativity adequately to give not able to... so:

In the video, where Navalny defied Zakharov, also has interesting moments. The movie is named Navalny WON without even starting the DEBATE Zakharova DISGRACE backpedaled ^_^

Any can yourself a winner to announce, lol.

The conversation turned to the money of the Russians. For example, that a significant part of society is mired in debt, another significant portion has no savings. OK, no doubt. And then... and then why don't we ask the question, why in each and every family of those that have no savings, no savings? And then I would know what exactly the problem is from a particular family. After all, viewers ' Bulk hints again? Well, of course! That the government is to blame for this ^_^ I Guess once again Putin himself. And the fact that the employer or local bureaucrat there in the town scum may be, it does not matter, the main thing to say on Putin and Russia in General.
IT IS the manipulation and clog the brains of you naive boys modern Russia who believe the bloggers and other analyzers.

What about the idea in the Studio Solovyov his criticism apply? Probably afraid to be smashed to smithereens the local experts (not necessarily the leading program). Bold appear, of course, people like Gozman, but something is suspiciously easy, they merge in the programs.
So if you please: in the end, everyone chooses who to believe.
And I say simply: there is official info, it is like a priori basis, and that critics are supposed to disprove the official version (and she has good defenders like the same Solovyov or Mikheev). I have the opportunity to hear both sides of the picture... and I can see whose position is stronger, who says it is more logical and convincing. If we ignore the emotional husk, it will become clear to you (the critics and whiners).
It concerns including topics like the Western Press VS the Russian Press (news feed about events in the world). For example, sharply funny-story soap Opera It Skrobala. Epic... Or when Gunpowder was shaking passports of Russians or a piece of the bus, and Americans have a proof of guilt Russia the downed Boeing, but no one has seen them, and things there (I mean, the investigation is still... well, insanity).

In the second part of the above video is a phone conversation with Zakharova where it want to convince to take part in a conversation with Navalny. She doesn't believe them are called liars (in the example results in another case), and given that the questioner does not deny anything, so once before was a lie, because Zakharov and believes. And another or other in her place would have given them a second chance, a matter of taste. Also it is there stated that once previously Bulk merged (apparently walked away from a conversation with her, XS)... interesting -)
And how it can be defeated in a dispute, if the dispute was not? ^_^ The name of the movie is already a substitution, bullshit dull level of the tabloids. And a flock of sheep running from a thanked to write laudatory odes in kamentah. Not ashamed to be so stupid, do not understand...

Here's another zabavlja about chipping the population of Russia )) of Course a wave of hype to catch up with bloggers and others, the reason is! I wonder how many idiots actually understood the info on the chip itself-you can convince yourself that chipizatsiya let that happen? ^_^

Hello wrote:
looks very tight in the Denmark since much of the steel cans ...
Looks bad from local critics and whiners about the argument ^_^ you Sit and MOPE on.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Looks bad from local critics and whiners about the argument ^_^ you Sit and MOPE on.
heh, heh... evil? that is, it is either absent or negligible. even to become interesting. let's see... there's this sho I blurted out.
Hello wrote:
rotten canned food needed argument why her call to listen Soloviev local whiner critic considered laudatory ode?
maybe our tomato conservatist doubts the power of oratory Russian Cat scientist (well, the one in the TV-everything goes through the chain...) and requires reasoning in terms of power, the words of this orator?
or she wants a reasoned justification of their status with cans of rotten pilchards? heh, heh... from whom, from demagogue? well, my e... don't tell my bells.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
As for Soloviev, he says, for example, that he believes in those people that came now in the new government. He believes that will be a tremendous rise in the economy here. And whiners don't believe
My God,how greedy do you have to be to Shavat at face value.Rukalitso
Only the Nightingale forgot to specify exactly what powers/means is this a bogus lift
will respect Putin, if he starts shooting corrupt
And if not?))))
Putin's third term (from 2012)? Clearly, what was his main goal in the period 2012-2018 to revive the power of the army. And that was done. Completed, goal achieved. Then what did he say? It is now possible to engage in the social sphere, well, the economy is also, fortunately, the new government now. Spoiled the virus process, Yes, why hide it? What's the truth: not ready was Russia, but you can't say that it's not ready. The Semashko system was (still Soviet), and as I said, not all had optimize.
It is also said that due to sanctions 2014, Russia was better prepared than it would be if not for sanctions ) thanks to the West for it, lol ^_^
That's all you can write about the bald in his 20 years?Seriously???Shallow knowledge.however)))I thought.here is a list of accomplishments typed
I'm not an economist, but I can imagine that a huge state like Russia can't just take everything and distribute the loot.
There is a special Fund,expert
And pour all the money... and where will this lead?
More people to sit at home,less likelihood of infection as you orders to do on the Internet.There is no need to work.since you already have the money.The infection spread to those who work
aeev sort through this issue. It's simple: a huge country cannot be developed only thanks to the small and medium business of Russia it is also important and big business
Yeah,well done that the hairdresser was closed,now the head at work to shave I)
However, not just Putin spoke about the support of small and medium business, I might add. And you all know it, if you see the news.
Well.and how is it supported?Is the result?At least one businessman is this?Maybe a Barber shop opened?Or cafe?A long time ago we loan help?
But believe Gordon or Sobchak, right?
Gordon believe because I told the truth about the digitalization in Russia.And it is a fact that will now students in online learning constantly.And bald is a pawn.he is not country taxis.He shit on the side
In General, masks have problems, it's undeniable.
And why are you here Ukraine attributed?One water
But people like you immediately take these videos and throw them, not understanding. This is the naivete and ignorance
So why in fact a riot was in Ossetia,Oh wise one?
And she's not what? The opponents of the government in Russia has opened a range of opportunities to complain about the mode. Echo of Moscow canal in the rain bloggers and youtubers, and just treatment of well-known individuals in the network like the Gordon. Plus those political talk shows where the word liberactnoy streak, here's an example:

As you can see, all the answers to nagging Pro-Westerners or other opponents of the authorities in Russia are all discussed on the transfer of Solovyov. You, my dear, there is at least the first half hour of this transmission sometimes look to be aware of events in Russia itself, there is the beginning of just about coronavirus are described in detail. And transfer 60 minutes too (so it was pretty boring, but that's not important).
Again, the sea of text and nothing of value.All surfactants.Only one link throughout the on the Nightingale.His listening and can not write anything except another surface of the slurry

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
That's all you can write about the bald in his 20 years?Seriously???

Putin approved the Concept of socio-economic development of Russia until 2020
https://www.newsru.com/finance/25nov2008/conception.html

Russia must enter the top five leading countries in terms of GDP (at purchasing power parity).

Annual wage growth in 2011-2020 will be 7.6-9.7 per cent in the whole economy by 2020, it will rise in comparison with 2007 3.3 times.

According to Rosstat, the growth of the average gross wage in Russia for 2007 was 16.2% to 13.518 rubles (about 530 us dollars at the average exchange rate). A year earlier, real wage growth amounted to 13.3%. Federal state statistics service (Rosstat) reported that the gross average salary in nominal terms increased by 26.7% compared with 2006, when this figure rose to 24.3%.

The concept promises that the average level of housing provision will reach to 2020, about 30 square meters per person (or about 100 sq m on the average family).

530$ * 3,3 = 1749$ edrichesky Kolovrat, Yes, you should all be at least millionaires, and the maximum Pololikashvili 100 meter apartments for a family of 3 people.
Denis Kyokushin
shameless you're a face, and after the promises of the leader you're still going to blather Shaw for his promises?!
oborzeli completely, they, you see fifteen thousand (even more) bucks promise, and they are unhappy!
people of darkness, the cockroaches and the Russian saw the grace, and you, dog, all little!

V
Vaipen 15.05.20

-Help, people dying. Need someone to call.
-'ll Call Superman.
-No, it is smaller city does not help.
-Then Bruce's Ulysses.
-No, he is less of a skyscraper will not save.
-Then you need to call the doctor.
Comes doctor.
-He got your pass
-Yes
-Then medicine here without a strong.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
My God,how greedy do you have to be to Shavat at face value.Rukalitso
Only the Nightingale forgot to specify exactly what powers/means is this a bogus lift
And what are you greedy otlichaeshsya from him? What's a smart woman, and not her daughter is the one who robbed Russia? This is not so important what's important to you greedy? You hear what you want to hear.Greedy and Yes to grieve start, 2 days you have left. And then Jivi grief, what filth there that would like you on your knees, Oh to protect personnel. We want you and Hello snout stuffed. THE SORROW GREEDY

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
You with greedy looks excellent in pink glasses.Guzzle that you gives you your fucking TV and shut the fuck up your clap,the devils rotten.Your place near the bucket.Go and podlesice point bald
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
we want you and Hello snout stuffed
You're so pussy that can't even button reply to click,blue drunk.Your shabby Obzvlaste throw out of the blue,like a prostitute.Shithead

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Ideasto what I don't know you and you don't know me. And already each other ready to kill. Stupid. I don't understand,just watched Stalingrad. As the girls kissed was dying and cried. How civilians dead. Here's what you don't dig? This Soviet film. No you're right in many ways, well, that I as a student of oru not the same rights. I'm sorry, I love see Solovyov, when there Bagdasarov says. And he speaks the truth about the middle East. And what Turks are we not as well friends says. You're the only one that didn't see it. And scream about the greedy.