3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20 01:43 pm

Coronavirus in v PG.2

Headbangbang

Learn,student
80 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Urban Second
Urban the Second wrote:
And that's what went for fun
This joke for a long time.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Urban the Second wrote:
Let me ask you to share some of the details from the above. You have a tribal system with the leader in charge? How much you need to pay so it would seem to you worthy? What gave you the leader what would you want to live?
Of course breeding, and I have 45000 and not the helmet on the pavement pounding. It is necessary that when my father with a heart attack lays him all done. And he did and no money gram is not taken. But this is the stuff you life is much better I see. We are all thieves and morons that the leader is praying. So said Hello and he's smart.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Urban Second
Lying food vasiu, that was a bad they have it.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Not that you can not, no Affairs or anything. Only a genius Hey, let's destroy and alive. Windbag, at least one case, though somebody that is a great good for you, for me you show me this man. Come on one? And tomorrow Americas write how happy he is in America. But I'm not a bit worse than him. I fed drunk at all there. And you only whine and can. Affairs or any.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
So why are you here, if you are full and satisfied? Go here, eat his setuju, to satisfy poise.Happy with it.Yes nichrome you are not satisfied.Wouldn't be here and not vicerally.
I'm unhappy that cheaper my money:I work as much and worked, and my money is getting cheaper, my labor is cheaper.If you're satisfied that your salary is cheaper, then do not respect themselves or their work.So walk, flaw.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

May 12, introduced a mandatory mask mode,and even gloves.And all this at his own expense.Otherwise,the penalty 5000r.Parasi.No other words

W
Wolfram carbide 15.05.20

https://coub.com/view/2di3ix

m
masha 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Masks on sale, and gloves. Summer in the mask walking is tolerable, but in the heat of the walk in gloves, this is interesting., hands will be sweating profusely.
The state should be concerned about the free distribution of masks and gloves, were fine.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Masha
To walk the streets in masks and gloves is not necessary, mask and gloves must wear in crowded places,such as the subway or the store.The cops would Rob in the subway.But I wonder how many of these parasites will be in the morning.Yesterday I was on the first day left the hospital, cops in the morning, as the dinosaurs became extinct.One barely spotted

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
...cops in the morning, as the dinosaurs became extinct.
heh, heh... I think the experience is not worth, cockroaches and cops will survive even a nuclear Apocalypse.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
One barely spotted
importantly, he sees you when your gloves tear. and the other pair will not.
Wang, people would carry in their pockets a torn gloves, that would be sho to show to the guardsmen. well, current Shas broke, comes to the pharmacy, buy a new one.
Denis Kyokushin
by the way, good idea, put it in your pocket just in case...

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Hello
The mask one is familiar given.And gloves my wife has, long ago bought to the chickens from the incubator to pull out, but never used.
Yesterday a friend went to work, he says that a mask once a week changes.And then, on the face pulls at the entrance to the subway and how the train sits, so chin lower a little.And people do and will not fools, so every two hours to change.
SchA wife magnet makeup went, I said there are 10 masks 100.That will be one mask a week to carry)

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Trying something vumnye Makarevich,and the output of the next swill
A good description of what Mr. writes Hello.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Drive into debt the small and medium business
Who and how debt drives? The President talked about helping small and medium businesses. Besides, I already went through small and medium business, and you, apparently, did not notice.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
wages regularly cheaper
It is you alone speak or are familiar with the statistics around the country? For example? I mean, last year received 20 thousand, and this cut down to 19? And so all throughout the country? Tell me, and then summarizing some (generalization just demagogues the order of things).
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
And Chechnya bald just bought with Kadyrov
And this is bad? But how and what would the Russian authorities to take to get approved? Specifically, Chechnya.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
the suburbs.Hence people go to Moscow that to earn money
Then it is clear that you're whining )) you blame everyone but you, smart and diligent. Well, well.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
In Russia nothing is not working smoothly,but the situation will improve.
Temporarily for a month. And then what?
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
To calculate risks and developments. Here, objectively, we as a people have not come to an accurate understanding of what is going to be and would be in the case of a theory, alas.
Then why are you in this topic useful?
So so ;] so, you're implying that you're a Professor of Economics and understand it very well, can predict and analyze what is happening? Interesting!
Same question to you, by the way.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
when asked you more specifically,arrows peremetnoe.That's why you're a demagogue
Whose would cow lowed. Fake elections, wage cuts... that's your bryakane about anything.
about power
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Terrible place - everything outside of Moscow.
And here you sit and blame Putin for it. Who's a demagogue, really? ^_^
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
bald can not do anything,just asks to treat with understanding.He,as President,an empty space
What he ought to do, in your opinion? For example, with Chechnya (that you approved), to the pandemic virus (that you approved), with the banks (that you approved), with the oligarchs (that you approved)...

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
this is why the countrymen of regardie abandoned in Ossetia to beat the crowd?
Such a policy, apparently. They are given orders to do so, to do so. Do not understand the question. If you're implying that they were ordered to beat the crowd, and they refused, proof to the Studio.

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
and at the Bottom too ignorant and too ignorant Krasnoyarsk and in Moscow, too ignorant
And? Everywhere is full of the ignorant, are you surprised? Face just THEY who do not know the fact. It was about rallies in Moscow in the summer of 2019, and about amending the Constitution in March, examples of the ignorant dismantled at political talk shows in sufficient detail. For example, asking young che you here to protest against the amendments to the Constitution came, you can call it that, what specifically do not agree (what items and so on)... the answer is nothing. It is seen that came for the company, and they themselves did not know.

You're just like them, in fact. Do not know and do not want to know, see only what drmo that you have under your feet, and I believe that everywhere. Every COP is your enemy and a fascist... How did you live? ))
And of course all your troubles to blame Putin ツ

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Not all perebivay
But the most famous can. But Navalny is still alive, and many others, too. Doesn't add up.
Novodvorskaya she was gone, by the way.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
zero attention on digitalization,and no disturbances
First you explain what the problem is here. I want to say from the autumn of 2020 and until the end of time school in Russia abolished, instead, all children will learn remotely? Tell me.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Why would I listen to him be?I do not care for him
To be aware of events, a whiner.
In fairness, because you apparently only listen to bulk. This is one side of the picture. You need to know both sides and to analyze. When you learn, understand and begin to listen to all parties, not just one.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Most importantly, she says.You may not believe it, I'm not forcing you.Continue to eat Nightingale droppings.
That is the bias. All say all know how to say it, but one you hate and the other I eat with pleasure. Claim to Solovyov does not stand up to scrutiny. No.

_Lemon_ wrote:
Isolation, economy, the decisions taken within the framework of the coronavirus theme - not politics
The problem is that the decisions about isolation and so adopted by very specific people, including the President 8) That is, there is in principle impossible without a discussion of the policy of Russian authorities, that they make decisions. If to discuss without reference to them (without criticism or approval), will not work an analysis of the situation. Anyway, the situation with the pandemic are closely intertwined with policies of each country where there is a problem with virus. In the US, trump made this decision, China's leader has decided so and so. So I'm not sure how you can discuss a subject without all...

PS
Hello wrote:
dude, what your demagoguery is better than mine?
And who posts with some water dilutes, mm? 8) Write their fantasies about cans and Indians...

A
Amiminoru 15.05.20

And why is this thread if it's not about the virus itself, but only some kremleboty discuss politics?

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Liminary
dude, you Limono who a son, a granddaughter, or a Vice?
_Lemon_ wrote:
1) You cease to discuss a policy.

P
Pilat. 15.05.20

Liminary
they all discuss the politics, not only here) is called untill maturity)

H
Hellhound_Anger 15.05.20

Pilat. wrote:
it's called untill maturity)
Hee hee, very talented and incredibly competent Nobel prize winner has spoken. Thank you my friend, thank you for what you do not know what the policy is and that it is everywhere and in everything, and he can not reach him, that even his review is a policy of discontent commentators PG.
Do you like social studies has begun or you're still drawing do. Well, I'll soothe you if there the first day, don't worry about them. Policy rules PG for them carefully watching. And look out for you. Although I know that I am unhappy with your policy! Policy and Express discontent and disagreement with your phrase. Wish you joined politics apology and said its pathetic - sorry.

Liminary wrote:
if it's not about the virus itself
Nuzhon us your Icove 19. All ears buzzed already.
Denis Kyokushin
Hello
Well, che? To 30, the insulator is extended. How is the mood? Wow! Live victorious! At the time on the skewers, right to walk, al on the thoroughfare to sit, and forcibly dressed in the mask of the skewer to eat. Checkmate!

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Checkmate!
realy?
Spoiler
I wonder where I was there for the barbeque stoked...

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
I can barbecue in the countryside to stir up if you want.This weekend the weather failed, and then used on the street all day would be.In the village do not care, no cops.There are only playgrounds ribbons covered.But what prevents the ribbon off?

A. Soldier of Light
I'll say this,imagine that some unusual way your Estonia suddenly became part of the Russian Federation.Now read the consequences:
1)pension will fall to Russian (and it will be good, if to 20,000,and even up to 11,000 could fly). + 1 EUR = RUB 79.50 believe mathematician.
2)In the event of a pandemic, your whole region will be sent to the isolation at your expense and not for one month.You and no one should not, if left without work, sit quietly and breathe evenly, otherwise, fine
3)steady price increases and low wages
Then you are not that whining will you, and your entire region a wolf howl.And all this during the reign of the bald.And when you vote against him, then he will still be at the helm.
But speaking of Chechnya:

H
Hellhound_Anger 15.05.20

Hello
Denis Kyokushin
Yes a joke guys. BBQ is the ceremony mandatory. hi starts, well, where you started
Spoiler
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
But what prevents the ribbon off?
Ahem, they will remove the people themselves, if not already removed. Tama, nothing has changed.
Here's what, about the numbers in the subject. Thought I would prepecenica me. Why in the USA this mortality from Ecovida 19th. But they want to money to raise each record. That's got sapiens under the bus and that he lezhit himself dies, his symptoms - weakness in the body, temperature and even the cough finally. What? Anodic, the evil one, he is! Immediately write! But if sapiens 500 000 per year die from Smoking. Finally, he also coughs! The same Icodin from dying! Led is also dangerous. Ban!!! And all this in the list, one. And who divides? not profitable, Oh bold statement. And the figures do come from. And many tales of flooded and rumors. And all the freedom clipped. Freedom is a postulate, it fought. I would do so - go hoti, hoti do not go, take responsibility for myself, heh heh, of course recommendations. And then valisa here for the sacred to break. That is so not cool. Chet and I became skeptical, Duma already is - not inserts, as well as the plate to twist the same, the attitude is like .. EEEEEE . Splitting up already gays.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
I tsiferki longer believe,because in the background ковида19 everything else disappeared into oblivion,like we from other diseases cured.

Hello
Now at 6:20 descended into the subway, a single COP was not.Vaguely heard that the control will start from 7 am.So to 7 FIE on mask mode).Let sleeping dinosaurs).
In the subway all the passengers wearing masks.Gloves not at all.About how people are scared of fines
At the exit of the subway, too no cops, sleep hell, like marmots