3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20 01:43 pm

Coronavirus in v PG.2

Headbangbang

Learn,student
80 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
Goodnight kids, following the tale forward.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
And I am very glad that I'm here. And your stories I do not care, you know that I write from Chernobyl, from the site where I as a slave of the Pasha? I have four boxes of Isabella. Three kilos of perch and pike. And 60000 on the pocket. Fool you don't understand the joy. Oh and see YAP as network Yes same here work. In the village where I kind of have to die from starvation and uninhabitable. His pimply face naprugi you like. Only figs you will destroy Carthage

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
All say something, but no specifics.You also believe Nightingale in the economic recovery?And this is also nichrome no specifics.And although what I now fines the economy lift.People are already rebelling, and all of you Nightingale droppings eat.Question: fuck you rebel, if life is good?

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
I already told you I do not believe anyone. In the economy we always have a priest was. Well, you understand me I get money, I'm not hungry even won a fishing rod bought for 12,000. Disease of the fisherman. And you propose to change the flea. This better not be. And Hellhound_Anger will nachto yell as the Tatars lived not they go to Russia.And I said do not want to fight with friends. And he starts, you know.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Here you are not a fisherman, traveler as someone who lived in Kolyma and know how to catch capelin a hazmat Suit that would not get wet, net, Yes it is that would be to catch butterflies. You come into a tidal wave and a net draw. I wonder how the cops will slow down a 3,000 - five thousand fishermen. Do not shoot the same, it will be necessary to write to Kolyma to find out.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Well Dennis this is to any televizoriu in any country. You are confusing it's not shit, and chocolate, And you are the inhabitant of the neck in chocolate. A man in the street, Kicks and sings.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
And it in General works, I do not believe that the technique I perevorot.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Works for me, but our TV I don't watch.Either playing or watching kinetic

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
I have the same stupid robot COP look. Already fucking know it by heart. Right now dogma I see. What should be God.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
And just say I love platypuses.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
I would here like how Loki and Bartelby to the state Duma to enter. I know someone is sitting there. I mean when they came to the Golden calf. Your life is a mockery of morality. But you sit on top of the law. And I think that you will not get. Wrong.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
we continue the fun... this is my thanks to your if the detector is..., well, you ponel.
Spoilersi hypothetically imagine a surgical operation for opening the skull of any of the Orthodox Indian, then no doubt we will be able to detect not only protruding from the inside of the skull the tips stuck in his feathers, which are its decoration and determining the species of simple Indian Orthodox, but the tiny inhabitants of this receptacle for the mind of our Indian, tirelessly crawling and twisting balloons rollers for his master.

to identify where we need more or less decent microscope...
but before you look into the eyepiece, let's fantasize - what could be these little inhabitants of the brain of the Russian Indian?

well, undoubtedly, the most important, largest, painted in the colors of the tricolor of the Russian flag will be a small copy of the Russian leader. next, in my opinion would be armed to the teeth with gallant marine, a flamethrower burns cleaned anglosaxons world fucking lousy intellectuals and other enemies which is a small copy of the leader will point his finger.
then followed the glorious Trinity epic heroes heralds Ilya Soloviev, Kiselev Dobrynya, Alyosha wife Kabaeva and others like them invited the crowd Bagdasarova, Shahnazarova, the Kurginyan and other heh, heh... (Armenian?) the narrators...
and of course the clerk of the store. selling our Indian bluing in any way he draws his inspiration, regularly plunging into her eyebrows...©
Denis Kyokushin
dude, can anything to add? it will be interesting...
Warrior Of Morgoth
but you, ignorant jerk I'm forbidden to use my literary metaphors. come up with, although I doubt you will get anything other than the vulgar abuse quarrelsome old women, which you trained.
Spoilerage, heh... you, of course, can not listen and once again confirm its status as a not particularly clever plagiarist, thus confirming all the wretchedness of their own imagination.
Spoilered one heh, heh... the Indian, as you think through what Hoop I want to make you jump this time?

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Hello
I'm with you in General, not talking.You don't you're nothing. No one, and I'm drunk and Indian, well Amanita champion. And what do you have in the skull, it's your problem. Can continue MONAMI.

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Hello
What a fool you are. A meeting will be killed. One Anglo-Saxon will be less. Cutting a loaf and the leader alone leave everywhere they write about him. Fell in love with? Thought you called,and said fecaloid-shit demon, shut up shit.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Hello
Hello wrote:
dude, can anything to add? it will be interesting...
Desperate search for enemies wherever they are not.If not, we have to figure out that was.And search for the same criticisms for the enemies of all mortal sins.One annoyance - drunk no one to talk to.And so, I blurted, life looks a little different angle, and change it with drunken eye does not make sense
Note:starts to throw, agrisa, rude, insulting.But the answer is the same as here, different dialogue builds.Yes?And it does not initially more polite to communicate, it is necessary to run into rudeness.That's why in Russia we have all through the ass:first wave fists, and then understand what's up.
With Alaverdi neighing from the heart

Warrior Of Morgoth
Am I right? You're drunk again
Count, and there are people who don't drink, and they drunk off happy Outlook on life
Now you Hello orbital mind in full.You will not be able to compete with him, intellect is weak.From, and agrissa

G
Gauguin 15.05.20

For the second version of the theme called Coronavirus, but in it there are throwing faeces under political camp jargon. MDE... Apparently the Lemon under popcorn pans.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

Something that will complement the content of the video about Bulk VS Zakharov. In the Studio on the transfer of Solovyov, broadcast on April 29, was leading the conversation with Zakharova on precisely this topic. Here's the thing: she said one thing, her words interpreted in their own way have all sorts of bloggers are whiners, with particular Bulk. And then hypnoti need another plot structure from scratch to blow up ^_^ Main thing, blah-blah-blah and naive young audience is willing to eat his creation.
Zakharov believes that one of the goals of these stuffing information is to kindle in the hearts of naive young] people hate to play on emotions (a critical moment, this is the whole point), that's all. And judging by the comments to the video (and not only for this movie), the impression is that it's a bunch of idiots and frantically nod in approval to any wildness bloggers whiners. Horror. Funny, funny, but nevertheless it is not good.

Many do not want to understand the essence. Out in the West, as I said, the Germans a couple of years ago began to look like Russian RT and Companion. Do you know why? Because THERE was shown the truth about the situation of refugees in Germany. Yo-Ho-Ho ) And that's why bychat to the West of these two Russian sources of information. They say, propaganda blah-blah-blah. How to talk about poisoning Skrobala, is the norm, not propaganda, and, no facts, nothing proven. Well, well. Immediately evident to any adequate person that has access to both versions of events, where truth and it is doubtful at best. If you as the opponent of authorities in Russia are not able logically to analyze and compare statements Zakharova, Solovyov, Bulk and other, this is your problem. And I point to it. Time to wise up already.
The best option in my opinion is to bring it to the Studio on an Evening with Solovyov such an opponent of the government and is THERE to smash to smithereens his demented arguments, not by phone or radio, namely, video+sound and all over the country. There are repeatedly merged liberastnyu, merge and any Navalny and their sympathizers. May there come these fearless fighters system!

► On the question of money. It is believed that the authorities of his country should give money to everyone, we have often heard. What about the idea that the government has made billionaires giving away money to the needy, mm? How do you mean?
By the way, in Russia there are some examples where the rich people are still divided, gave money to the doctors. So, by the way. Just no laws to legally force them to pay, alas.
Okay, how about something more specific? For example, because one guy from America, in Russia the authorities should give money to the Russians in the following way: 10,000 rubles every month (i.e. total of 30,000 rubles per capita in total) three times.
And what's the problem? Very simple: well distribute the money now, and in three months? And if need be again to give, but gave a considerable sum, have nothing to give. And it will only get worse. The absence of a clear picture of events – that's what scary. Therefore, it is necessary to help someone who really needs help, not everyone-everyone the same amount. Also, the restructuring of debts/loans, including for small and medium-sized businesses.
It is really a serious problem which is not easy. And it concerns not only Russia. And the laws too... the questions are there. Not enough of a law for a particular purpose, it also requires a revision of (the state Duma and the government)...

Now the question for the Russians that have income from which do not pay taxes. There is a situation here and there, isn't it? They can't demand anything from the authorities because they have no official income ) Question to all: would you like to legalize their incomes or go for a legal job if you started to help?
This is also discussed, but on the other gear have norkina ) also touched upon the topic of salaries... that is, Zryaplat top athletes and their coaches. Oh Yes, the amount there are... ^_^ Maybe it's time to carry the roots that uporotyh the system and create a new one? And then a million or more a month is a bit too much on the background of millions of Russians from the poor layers of the population -_- the Morality we should adhere to in the end (and some of these millionaires and still blather)...

► About the crisis of confidence in the government. Just as he said one of the guests on the show norkina, when a member proposes to cut the pay of anyone, he himself can be asked the same question. But no, members also care about the people of the country, so THEY cannot be cut )) And the deadline becomes no one wants, hence the distrust. All logical, people can understand. Since to cut, cut *all* the rich and the deputies, as a rule, people with money, so to speak...

► About the f-NN, what have you supposedly everywhere in Russia. Of course it is here and there, examples are given on the transfer of meeting Place. Real examples from real life As happens in a particular region or city. A tender for the processing of houses (disinfection), the purchase of equipment for hospitals, here in this topic. Sometimes it turns out that someone wants to sell at an inflated price, to someone else and pocket the profit went. Moreover, sometimes the quality of the devices in question. Moreover, overprice, then another, and yapping on journalists, they say, they tore down the purchase of vehicles... despite the fact that they are overpriced ) well, Well, interesting claim. What? Putin personally in this f-PE fault, right?... Let us analyze each case separately, after all, and not to generalize and blame the king, because it is the simplest thing you can do. Should not the king of the cities to walk and kick up the backside to give the negligent officials (it is not populism, I believe).

And now to the quotes )

Hello wrote:
maybe our tomato conservatist doubts the power of oratory Russian Cat scientist (well, the one in the TV-everything goes through the chain...) and requires reasoning in terms of power, the words of this orator?
Epic verbiage 8) Here, what you do best. Nothing in fact, one water. And trolling. The complaint is sent.

Hello wrote:
we continue the fun...
Yeah, continue... verbiage ) In their repertoire.

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
My God,how greedy do you have to be to Shavat at face value.Rukalitso
Only the Nightingale forgot to specify exactly what powers/means is this a bogus lift
Did you know? Why didn't you say?
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
I thought.here is a list of accomplishments typed
Somewhere I saw a list of everything that has been created in Russia over the years. Here the idea is that you as a hint that the direct nothing done ) Given that you yourself are Russian, and like you don't know, it's weird. Why you should write a foreigner, is not that funny, hmm? ^_^
Maybe in that hole where you live, really nothing has changed, then perhaps it is possible to understand you.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
More people to sit at home,less likelihood of infection as you orders to do on the Internet.There is no need to work.since you already have the money.The infection spread to those who work
Correctly say, in theory it sounds good. The fact that it is so smooth, everything will work well together? Here's the question. To calculate risks and developments. Here, objectively, we as a people have not come to an accurate understanding of what is going to be and would be in the case of a theory, alas.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Well.and how is it supported?Is the result?At least one businessman is this?Maybe a Barber shop opened?Or cafe?A long time ago we loan help?
Do not know you as a Russian should be like visible. Although I don't know where you live... apparently, in such a terrible hole, that is terrible to hear your stories. Not clarify whether, in what city you live?
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
told the truth about the digitalization in Russia
For example, what do you have in the past year everywhere began to introduce digital TV?
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
he is not country taxis
And who steers?
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
So why in fact a riot was in Ossetia,Oh wise one?
So I was told ) Because the provocateurs decided to hypenate and led the ignorant into the streets. Ignorant. The local population he did not understand what was happening. Alas, there is such a thing. Apparently, it was easier to do than, say, in Moscow. Transfer of an Evening with Solovyov see sometimes, the first half hour, there is just about the situation with coronavirus detail. What I'm going to retell? ^_^
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
And she's not what? The opponents of the government in Russia has opened a range of opportunities to complain about the mode. Echo of Moscow canal in the rain bloggers and youtubers, and just treatment of well-known individuals in the network like the Gordon. Plus those political talk shows where the word liberactnoy streak, here's an example:
[clip from critics, who were killed]
Given that critics with Echo of Moscow and Rain is not killed (not to mention the other critics, including Navalny and others), it seems strange to me such double standards, selectivity in the murder of critics 8) could you explain to me?
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
His listening and can not write anything except another surface of the slurry
And you yourself look and look, anything you do not have to answer, lol.

PS
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
in the pink glasses.Guzzle that you gives you your fucking TV and shut the fuck up your clap,the devils rotten.Your place near the bucket.Go and podlesice point bald
Super ツ
Now do the same to your address, but substitute some of the words. Instead of bald Bulk,for example. He rightly asked you: you're better than me? Well deer, I swear )))

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Nothing in fact, one water. And trolling. The complaint is sent.
Spoilerage, heh... well, it's nice to write has already become sacramental: AND I was right.

his substance, living in cans finally decided to come to the whole community of our talk in all its glory, not hesitating (although what I mean? shy anchovy... is there such?) and openly, get rid of their own... it's rather gunyavy smell reliable and proven method, in the best traditions of their ideological inspirers...
in each shoutbox will find a friend which of the admins is constantly knock, knock...
heh, heh... cringe, you say?

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Transfer of an Evening with Solovyov see sometimes, the first half hour, there is just about the situation with coronavirus detail.

Solerno and in the end, pause music

V
Voin Morgota 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
Nope, in the process, and you really think we have no enemies? As a Hello is invisible they killed us in 1812 and 1941? Invisible they gave money to Khattab? Invisible they blew up the trolley full we Togliatti. Bombed in St. Petersburg? And Hello I said Ksenia Sobchak. Which treats you and your children? A beautiful intelligent woman? And what you don't like drunk? Lake, fishing, cottage. Or you never a full breast air is not inhaled? And and mind I do not pretend I am a simple Russian man. You Hello or give me a guarantee that I will feel hungry? drunk and in a total rush to get out of life. But the leader gave.And you know I'm Chaif will listen. Did not understand I am happy and I drink once in three months. Well, sober life me fully satisfied. And you just want to take it and break it.