3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shayrma 15.05.20 01:50 pm

Help to understand the map editor (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

People tell me how to do the triggers so shtob mobs went from one point to another and cut down all the enemies on the way?
82 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

-Events
Time - Every 50.00 seconds of game time
+Conditions
-Action
Unit - Create 3 Grunt for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of St 1 sh 1 ) facing default orientation of the buildings degrees
Unit - Create 2 Rifleman for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of St 1 sh 1 ) facing default orientation of the buildings degrees

______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Events
Combat unit - A unit enters St 1 sh 1
-Conditions
(Owner of (Entering unit)) equal to?Player 11 (Dark green)
-Action
Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Move by attacking opponents (Center of St 1, sh 2 )

______________________________________________________________________________________________

St 1 St 1 sh 1 and sh 2 are the regions.

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

Now I need to know how to make the attack mana regeneration in combat unit?

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

Hi all. People this is what I wanted to ask is not who will tell me how to edit launch pad? For example, instead of the Main building and five workers to put the forge and the seven warriors for example. Or how to just one main building only. In advance thank you very much.

S
SergeyZ06 15.05.20

In the map settings off the starting units, then put the starting spawn and about him, all that Hosh!

S
SergeyZ06 15.05.20

So now about mana.
1.Set to always day.
2.Vostanovlenie mana only at night(in the editor, units)
3.Well, trigueros Your hero is attacked, the night comes. Not napadaet, came in the next day.

Yet the head did more climbs=))

PS These topics are already 4 pieces have exactly

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

I went to the Script and then map Settings and could not find it. Me here:

Untitled.gif (I couldn't upload the image here for some reason. So I the People uploaded)

I do not understand. Explain to me where.

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

Help. I don't know where I go to change settings Initial position, please explain. I have not English version of the editor. and Russian.

s
seryy rycar 15.05.20

The people help how to make new models for units in the editor

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

Make model it's easy but you thereby uvelichivaet the size of the card is the same size as tvaey models:
1. Scaives model.
2. Zapuskaet the import Manager (a set of leaves with a green arrow).
3. Vybiraesh import (the sheet with the arrow pointing to it).
4. I need a model and all required textures.
5. Selkies on the imported model, 2 times, use a check in the use custom path and uberes the inscription war3mapImported\.
6. To map and presupposes it via the World Editor.

When you start you vyyavlena model with all its guts.

Current here there are models who have done wrong mdl or he did otsudstvuet - these models have it you will never nepakarat (such models 3% from 100%)

s
seryy rycar 15.05.20

A search for the model editor objects?

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

you have it when vybiraesh model will be in the strip desired.

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

x-tiger

Editor AI look there all the functions of the original position is.

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

I'm in the editor the AI came by and removed from the launch pad unnecessary objects from the starting position, then put all your(for example, instead of the Main building units with working altar), kept the card. Run the game and be the altar, instead of the same main building with working units.

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

well, I'm in the editor the AI is little you like for each race in this map, your AI should be. And just did chenit using triggers.

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

And there is such a plugin for WorldEditor, as if becoming, that you can go on Object Editor F6 that then it was possible to choose from the root directory Buildings original position? and then to initial position on each race rastavlyaet their possessions? well, for example people the Altar and a few warriors, instead of the standard objects. Elves for example Hall of hunters with a Tree war", etc. There is a plugin for WorldEditor? ATO I downloaded WarRun and not understand it. There is a simpler pluginem WarRun?

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

I found some link about editing cards. But given that I have you here from the city of Tashkent the capital of Uzbekistan was, I have this link doesn't open.=) I don't know if my ISP blocks the entrance to this site. but I'll give you a link to it here:
http://warcraft3ft.info/board/18-1-0-685 if someone learns from you from this link information regarding edit Initial position write here in this topic about how to edit the Initial position. in advance thank you very much.

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

Hey you gave a link to the model editor. In this model are not in the var.

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

Sorry, my bad. Just google in-line scored:
The edit starting position+WarCraftIII
They tried to posoudit for references, and look at the excerpt from the link is written about editing initial position. Well, my ISP is blocking some links. sorry.

x
x-tiger 15.05.20

Like the link
http://forums.playground.ru/
to create a topic about a new game?

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

I look at the battle promiscuous you know what go to the help page for ward editor and ask the question how to make your starting troops or something like that.
Here I sales give a link http://forums.playground.ru/warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne/editor/566123/
though this page next to ours.