3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shayrma 15.05.20 01:50 pm

Help to understand the map editor (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

People tell me how to do the triggers so shtob mobs went from one point to another and cut down all the enemies on the way?
82 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

And War, the centre of evil is a map or Warcraft updated that he editor s top?

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Cha che for red?when loading icon WarCraft3 frozen throne?

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Yes

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Even so I nepoymu and how did you do what Golema death had the subject of fighting claws? and you can make tip on those bosses and the rest Goleman?

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

In I even so have learned to do creep items it is necessary to put the unit to open it in the Manager objects, and they choose what items fromwhat likely to fall)

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

And how did you choose which unit dies for example of Ilidan I want ATO to do other bosses

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Nashet items and try to click on the boss 2 times quickly must be a sign,it has-dropped items-table of items(map)-init table items on to-add-new-create a subject-chooseOK

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Nashet bosses have you seen the triggers 002и003?002 is responsible for creating the dragons in the area near Ileana,а003
Responsible for the fact that the trigger 002 after the death of ilidan not valid

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Do likewise in areas near other bosses appear dragons as a trigger 002,(do the new triggers),and then create triggers which will disable them as similarly 003

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

I have a new question how to insert the model files are in Warcraft 3 ? I have downloaded many new files and paste can't

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

1 choose the import Manager
2 when imported and click on the file put galaco to specify custom path" and delete the text war3imported\
3 save and re-launch the map
and the editor objects when menees model in the strip desired. will tvaya model.

we should all blp tga mdl mdx files to import that are in the model folder.
otherwise can neotropica.

W
WarKrAvter 15.05.20

I have the same thing only I have all the characters downloaded in the form of a zip file.

U
Uchiha21 15.05.20

This is the archived modelco you open those and there will certainly file mdx And BLP files

V
Vetren 15.05.20

help how to make and where to the main building was not in World Editor

N
NowWit 15.05.20

Help me 2 questions
1)Why the hero does not rise above 5 LVL, although I have put max 50?
2)Why at me the card does not play on a grid?

K
Kvozimoda 15.05.20

Vetren, if under the main building you have a view of the town hall which pojavljaetsja on the starting position of the player then go to triggers and there, or daring fully inits.the battle but then there will be victory conditions ie will not win)) or going to the root inica and find the action that creates this very building.

s
scroll149 15.05.20

warcraft 3 map editor how to make a computer built ships

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 15.05.20

to computer built ships
Do not remember that AI could buy mercenaries. If the goal is simply to have ships, you can just implement a script call.

D
Dr. Johnson 15.05.20

Please help. I go to the Scenario Properties of the player choose the race for player, but when doing the initial point they will spawned other races. For example, when I choose Orc - spawn Alliance. If you can remove or show a video where tell about it.

n
nekita22893 15.05.20

how to save custom unit