3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shayrma 15.05.20 01:50 pm

Help to understand the map editor (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

People tell me how to do the triggers so shtob mobs went from one point to another and cut down all the enemies on the way?
82 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Kripton a I answer:do de region appear creeps,and the area where they need to go,the triggers do into the appearance of the soldiers they go to the area of the base ,when stepping on the area of the base there are creeps on the first region and the cha is a vicious circle.or rather can't no time to delve into the triggers and try to solve them or in maps that are open ,so I did and dostich success...

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Kripton , a better way:create a new TRIGGER (unnamed 001),event:time: periodic event(put time after a period of appear):action:unit-create units facing angle(I):the action wait (how many time will the after of appearance):squad(sleduushee action)issue order targeting a point(put from what to what, and is ready)...

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Mixa rena Asia Thank you wrote but I have something nepoluchaetsya that they were moving and so they are created) do not like the thread even so they were moving?

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

You have created two area,all right?

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Hub zone area and area 000 001

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

See you did two areas in events put there for example 15 seconds,the action combat edinitsy I desisexyboy,then wait,and detachments from the area where there appear to where to go and the actions it is necessary that all was in order,as I сказал1боевая,2wait,3отряд,if everything is correct and isn't working,I'll,I'll try another option...

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

I tried again yesterday nepoluchilos we can can you a map as something to pass on to you in her checked?

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

And yet I have a new question you can do so by killing his boss dropped items? tipo Roshana in DotA

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

And the most important question is how to make computers build custom buildings and units which I created and placed in the purchasing menu?

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

The map is certainly better to send me via gmail option 2 throw the webfile.ru and give me a link about the boss it's easy ,in the editor,put it in and click on it twice,then razbiraeshsya,3 the issue is very complex I think,because you probably will have to create capece Triggers,which is very difficult,although you can try,but for a long time...

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

The map is certainly better to send me via gmail option 2 throw the webfile.ru and give me a link about the boss it's easy ,in the editor,put it in and click on it twice,then razbiraeshsya,3 the issue is very complex I think,because you probably will have to create capece Triggers,which is very difficult,although you can try,but for a long time...

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Well I downloaded the map on http://webfile.ru/4069974 you can download and watch) well I nepoymu as Delft s so that the subjects were in boss and not as the ability

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

I zdelala all the subject have a Black Ogre on top surrounded by the base,will likewise,dragons also create one,region it was necessary to create one more,and whose you cha not like my editor

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Well, there are many about triggers the need to build non-standard units? and still can make dragons came from the bosses to the players every 10 munut and when killing bosses, dragons were absent?

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Sorry for not having replied,I have those map skins,4 Trigger I have W those wrote I did only two areas,the rest will,similar to,
Looks like your bosses?(I think those need more work with the design of relief)

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

Well, the bosses there are 4ри Ilidan Archimonde Azelor And Spider ) and I am there if that will do) well in relief and I neochen understand as triggers) and so I was there and then another 4 the lords of fire which put the remake then ATO them impossible to kill

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

I see you do recently sat down for redact,I will try to create one,and in relief, you do not into mags to make some Gorbikov and wytapianych tracks?well
However,as Hoch...

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Nashet dragons that are attacking the base ,I did one thing,and with the slew of Ileana(2 times ,as it is reborn)dragons don't issleduyutsya tipo
I did that with the slew
Boss TRIGGER that isleduetsya dragons does not work(posmotrish)BUT the DRAGON does NOT REACH TO the BASE AND BACK are advised to find War, the centre of evil ,there is a normal red

M
Mixa_rena_AzArA 15.05.20

Look here http://webfile.ru/4076568

[
[Kripton] 15.05.20

ATP I look at the map)