3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
d
d4mon 06.03.21

such a problem emerged today. nullifies autentification.json on pirate 12.1. Yesterday I played all the rules, and today, at first, the mods were cut off, then I could not go into them at all, I look at the file empty. some changes chtol on modio were

e
envedimka 06.03.21

d4mon
On my pirate 12.7 everything is downloaded and installed. I do not know. Everything seems to work. Maybe a bug?
Here is a short video from the game. Looks online on google. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Syjgm-a8W0vvNs_Q3bQuGOXAO8wBtlEU/view?usp=sharing

b
bug_bug 09.03.21

envedimka
cards work?

b
bug_bug 09.03.21

d4mon
It is necessary to keep a backup copy, it was reset to zero twice during use

b
brt77 09.03.21

envedimka
what kind of version is this where they downloaded?

k
kaban1 09.03.21

well guys! have news ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

k
kaban1 09.03.21

bug_bug is healthy! Is there any news about SnowRunner ???

b
bug_bug 09.03.21

kaban1 Healthy
! No, not yet, I did not install the test version.

B
Bugimen11 09.03.21

I downloaded 2 mods through the game, they are installed but I can not turn them on

b
brt77 09.03.21

Bugimen11
kaban1
on the test version 12.10 of the mod still works by turning off the Internet before starting the game! the cards have not been tested, but most likely they will work in the above described way from GriK142!
PS very shitty optimized game! the number of mods has nothing to do with just the game eats almost all the resources of the computer, but in fact the map is loaded alone, although this map is loaded all the time as you drive on it

L
Lensher 09.03.21

Hello everyone) I have such a problem: I go to the list of mods, subscribe to it, but then the on button is not pressed, what could be the problem?

b
brt77 12.03.21

Bugimen11 xs
did not check, I put mods 10-15 they downloaded while smoking

M
Maverick 39 RUS 12.03.21

GriK142
But there is another option how to follow your link, otherwise my resource is blocked?

N
NoyeST 19.03.21

N
NoyeST 19.03.21

brt7 Inactive button on! I did all the machinations with the inclusion of the Internet))

e
envedimka 19.03.21

bug_bug
I didn't install custom maps, I can't say anything definite. So far I only ride the official ones.

e
envedimka 19.03.21

brt77
On rutrekere have SnowRunner [L] [RUS + ENG + 10 / ENG] (2020) (12.10 + 13 DLC) (Public Test) [EGS -Rip]
I sent to you in a personal link, because I do not know to remove it on the forum , or not.
Oops. I sent the message, but did not read the comments further and did not see that you already have this version.)

e
envedimka 19.03.21

NoyeST
I personally did this algorithm. I went into the game with the Internet on, loaded the mod, then left the game, turned off the Internet, loaded the game again, entered the modifications and only then turned it on. The only drawback is that there are no pictures, only inscriptions.
ps .. although sometimes they turn on with a working Internet, but I still left the game before that, and then came back in, modifications, but did not update. In this case, the pictures were saved, there were no longer black rectangles with inscriptions. Why does it work like that .. I don't even know.

G
GriK142 19.03.21

Maverick 39 RUS
install proxy for browser. for example "bypassing runet locks" for chrome
Spoilerhttps: //clck.ru/Cm6Lq
Shl. if anyone has the desire and ability, re-upload the instruction to any available resource. maybe even here on the wiki.

S
Shket_care 19.03.21

Tell me, I installed the (Pirate) map, as described above, but the toolbar on any map is displayed, is this normal or is it possible to remove it?