3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
volodya22rus 15.05.20 03:39 pm

Installing mods on the pirates (SnowRunner)

Is there a mod KrAZ https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz
Does anyone know whether it is possible somehow to install on the pirates?
291 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladKonPerm 28.02.21

bug_bug
Thank you, it worked out. Can you explain it with the saves? I don’t want to use it again.

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

VladKonPerm
When I started the map, saved the old ones?

V
VladKonPerm 28.02.21

bug_bug
Yes. Maybe you need them somewhere else?

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

VladKonPerm
No, change the names in the save. If from mod.io - replace all 162986 digits with mod

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

VladKonPerm
In the line worldConfiguration, insert mod_TheVillage

V
VladKonPerm 28.02.21

bug_bug
Thank you for your advice. I can't save it. I'll have to ride again. I can't find such an asterisk, the text is krakozyabrami.

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

VladKonPerm
The save came, there are little things

V
VladKonPerm 28.02.21

bug_bug
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/8rbSnDgqtesfmw

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

VladKonPerm
These files do not need to be edited, just change their name, insert the word mod instead of 162986.
You need to edit CompleteSave.dat or CompleteSave1.dat, CompleteSave2.dat, CompleteSave3.dat, depending on which cell you saved.

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

VladKonPerm
You save in the second cell, which corresponds to CompleteSave1.dat
Open this file Notepad ++ you find the line worldConfiguration after it there will be 162986 - this is the name of the folder with the mod files, change it to the name of your folder mod_TheVillage
Next, type in 162986 into the search, press replace, replace with mod, replace everything, save and you're done.

b
bug_bug 28.02.21

Kolya43rus
Try cleaning cookies in your browser

V
VladKonPerm 28.02.21

bug_bug
I want to say, Thank you so much. I suffered two nights (my cockroaches), and launched the map. I really liked it (first part).

A
ALEX57RU_strelok 28.02.21

CaHTeX_
I have error 401. And for some reason the token is erased in authentication.json

i
igorevo 28.02.21

Dear bug_bug. Thank you for your help. It worked out three hundred twenty-fourth times. HAPPENED !!! The preservation is working. God grant you health, good man.

G
GriK142 28.02.21

Made a small instruction with pictures for installing map mods on 12.1 Thanks to bug_bug for finding a solution to this problem. The editor is poor here - I give a link to another resource (I hope this is not prohibited by the rules).

Spoilerhttp: //rustorka.net/forum/viewtopic.php? P = 3207655 # 3207655

v
variant34177 06.03.21

Tell me, after the last update, cars-mods stopped working on test sites, they can not be added, and they are not on the list !!!
what could be the problem?????????

V
VladKonPerm 06.03.21

variant34177
Try-turn off the Internet-go to the game-menu-view modifications-turn on mods.

g
galaktika69 06.03.21

did everything according to the instructions, but the mods do not turn on, they swing, but I can not turn it on

e
envedimka 06.03.21

Vasya Rogov12
Everything has been established and is working. Version 12.7 Public Test. Thank.
I first downloaded the mods, left the game, then turned off the Internet, went into the game again and only then turned it on. Installed only machines

A
Andrey7221 06.03.21

kurbalexey
hmm, I did not try with a license, I did everything on pirate, but maybe it also blocks litsuha. In general, when you enter the game, you see this error, you minimize the game, go into the notifications (if you have window 10) that are in the panel in the very right corner, click, you will see a message from the windows defender that access to files is limited, or, something like that, you press, the "Windows Security" window is highlighted and in the same place you will be automatically transferred to the "Protection Journal", you open it and see which process is blocking, there will be "Access to protected folders is blocked", expand the menu and press "Allow on the device ". After all these manipulations, restart the game))
Soryan that I can't show, it's just that a lot of time has passed, but how could I explain