3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimZet 15.05.20 05:53 pm

Improvement of the original (Grand Theft Auto 3)

This is not a mod. It's just the replacement of obsolete original.
You will see gta3 in a more real form.

IMPROVE
-Game version 1.1
-Does not require disk
-Fixed code armor
-Compressed high quality textures. +returned missing
-Fixed the model of the lighthouse, the lakes, the water in the pools in the villas.
-Added roof
-The player with detailed hands
-Installed CLEO and DMagic Wheel
Radio in MP3 format with original quality(256-320кбит)
-In the menu you can choose languages:
A-English
B-Russian from the beeches or 1C
In-Russian pirate with no errors with the original font
Mr. Ukrainian
-Fixed radar(tunnels better labeled)
The helicopter is more appropriate to the original and the atmosphere

ADDITIONALLY
Crack textures - unzip crack

The correction of collision - rename gta3.dat and gta3COL.dat places.
To work in LU make back.

GTA III Expanded edition.7z
The original \ Expanded edition
pix.PlayGround.ru
The original \ Expanded edition
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
171 Comments
Sort by:
H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 15.05.20

So Buki and pirates use the same fonts, or what? Personally, I have Russian and English use the same fonts.txd. It would be possible even to make 1 exe runs completely Russified version of GTA3 from the beeches of the added IMG files (e.g. BUKA.IMG), and from the 2nd - is entirely in English (with additional files such as ORIGINAL.IMG).

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.05.20

Very well

M
Mudryy GTAshNIK 15.05.20

Original=Beta until September 11!because the game was complete but with small bugs that wanted to eliminate the release and it turned out that Rockstar instead of a bug fix cut interesnyy half of the game!
And release=castration in fear from the censors with 9.11

H

September 11 had nothing to do with it. All this speculation of fans. One grandmother said... such as the ability to blow up planes and trains in the game were removed because of their characteristics output by the game engine - there is a cycle in which model all the time flies/goes around, therefore if you blow up the plane instead, nothing will appear in the game, no points for their appearance, unlike vehicles and pedestrians.

M
Mudryy GTAshNIK 15.05.20

Yes... with the history of the development of GTA 3 not familiar...and I objasnjat all the changes from GTA3 now in here I will not go ever read secrets of the alpha beta version chtoli...

H

There is half invented by fans. Just whatever is buggy in the game, was removed, usually in games when time is running out, always do. The Rockstar with the exception probably - hot scene in SA that have left to the delight of fans intentionally.

M
Mudryy GTAshNIK 15.05.20

1-There is half invented by fans
Answer:there are ancient sites there is a lot of information,and on the office website GTA 3 a lot of evidence of words fans and the way fans often cite evidence!
2-Just whatever is buggy in the game, was removed,
ANSWER: I do not think so! in the release, so many imperfections horror...like I said September they were mostly on Orlovka bugs but because of Sep 11. they prishlos not to finish but to cut to the quick!

H

1 - everything about Darkel and the fact that he was removed from the plot because of September 11 - fiction fans. Darcel as the boss, carved long before September 11, but instead made 3 phone bosses, respectively, the missions that gave Darkel, in beta and in finalke will not disappear. What is written by the fans of drop type maize at the stadium Suckers or protransilvania skyscraper Donald love has absolutely nothing. And that such as removed to the street musicians and some models of vehicles - so they did not work correctly in the game. And the fact that during development, has been revamped Chinatown campus, some Pedy, models of cars and weapons is a normal process of development, because the old models are actually worse than those used in the final version.
2 - what cut because of September 11? On the map the accident unfinished Peninsula? Deficiencies in the game - a minimal amount. Look at GTA4 and the number of released patches to it. That's really really half-assed port of the curve to the game.

M
Mudryy GTAshNIK 15.05.20

1-Phone bosses were in the beta so darkel they are not replaced
2-what is written by the fans of drop type maize at the stadium Suckers or protransilvania skyscraper Donald love has absolutely nothing.
Answer:the Stadium is in the beta have been worked out better then he was involved in the mission or in chemto other.Donald of course was gone but I'm sure darkel bound! His name is PERHAPS the first letters of the names of the bosses, Dr. Donald love.what about the musicians agree but cutting is stupid.
And the fact that during development, has been revamped Chinatown campus, some Pedy, models of cars and weapons is a normal process of development, because the old models are actually worse than those used in the final version.
Answer:Chitown converted from alpha to beta,Studio the town has changed because of the brightness in the dark world of GTA 3, it didn't fit,and the WTO the rest(hospital at home) can cut because of the similarities with new York, or the fact that the PC had to release the 3 disc but the texture work is bad and could not why they cut it after September 11?It is likely that during the development of beta Rockstar wanted to make the world a more-proof-old map,screenshots,Bank,it.d
3-due September 11 cut out a lot of cruelty,the plot,the plane dokozatelstvo tournament rating before and after 11 Sept.Peninsula design flaw,but maybe he stayed once at the beginning of the development of the beta there was a house they were removed. BUT ABOUT HALF-ISLAND ALL GUESSES NO FACTS.so it is not important, important is the story,character's,opportunities and map etc
P/S I joined may th screwed up or crap ran..I don't like to write..to remember a lot..

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 15.05.20

Not offtopte, better go to the next topic cut mission gta3 for darkel and there discuss...

D
DimZet 15.05.20

The original(English, French, German...)fonts.txd font with English and other letters.

Pirates(only Russian(Russian.gxt))Ronts.txd New font style, Russian letters are replaced instead of English.
The damaged part of the text. The pager is not correct.

Beeches(или1С)-(Russian, no language selection, format .EXE compressed and clock error O. Stanton(french.gxt))
Fonts.txd font with English and Russian letters.

What I have:
gta3.exe 11 (path a radio mp3)(fonts.txd) font with English and other letters.
gta3-RU.exe 11 (the road to radio mp3)(ronts.txd)font with English and Russian letters. Menu language selection:
1(american.gxt)
2(English.gxt)-fixed pirate version and formatted for the new EXE.
3(rusian.gxt)-fix license version(beech).
Now it is clear?!
Wise GTAшNIK, where did you get that in the beta was small bugs?
And beta this is a beta and not the original.
the original is what happened the last time(on PS, PC or Хвох1).
September 11 of course influenced the game. Except for the blue police, made the game more dark and serious.
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland, if you put the path to the new img, it will not razbiram with the mod and there will be glitches.

H

1 - darkel carved TO the BETA, not after September 11.
2 - do Many textures have been simplified, model of the stadium remained the same, just blue style stadium was pretextural, the Board removed just due to the fact that its function did not work correctly in the game. I do not see any connection with 11 September. So who played on the PS2, I saw that there is the same bright as LSS on the PS2.
3 - the fact of the matter is that there were performance issues on the PS2, so generic.txd contains the trimmed texture as some parts of the map. The presence of voids in the North are also not related to September 11.
4 - the violence has been curtailed because of rankings, not because of the September 11 plot was not at all trimmed, the plane and the train made immortal because of the fact that they are the game scheduled, and not by accident. At Peninsula right from the beginning there was nothing, neither in alpha nor in beta. Probably just couldn't think of anything to post.

Dimset, I mean that the letters themselves which are derived from ronts.txd, in Buka and pirates you the same. With the mod mess, since you yourself are in the beginning wrote that this is for those who love the original.

D
DimZet 15.05.20

Well, Yes. Only the PS and PC versions of the brightness do not differ.
The police certainly changed due to the terrorist attack. Because they are similar to the real world.
And by the way rokstarovtsy stupidly did with the deterioration of the generic.txd.
Could do two options(menu select).
With the panel at the stadium ponyatono why removed. After all, you just left off. I put in winter fashion.

With the mod mess, since you yourself are in the beginning wrote that this is for those who love the original. not only.
New Rusik sure many will need. And if you install a mod, it is best to put on a better original.

M
Mudryy GTAshNIK 15.05.20

1-By your words it turns out in alpha!But you know what alpha was superfluous piece of Portland
2-They seem to studion stupidly changed it on beta Lod(inside the stadium)scoreboard work was not unless of course nebylo football matches..also removed small parts of the stadium(fences),I played in the lsc on the ps2 and GTA3 on рѕ2и say that GTA 3 takayazhe dark in PC as in PS2
3-if there is a performance problem, why ostovlyaet some stumps of why beta and during the beta all of them ustraivalo?
4-the plot was generally not trimmed----CUT can be seen in treeline and removed the character's also promised more missions in the story innuendo.why is the game Claude blew up a plane??With the Peninsula murky mystery...

H

1 - actually Darker just lived in Portland.
2 - heard the opinion of people who played on PS2, on PC the game looks more dull. Maybe I'm wrong.
3 - well, they probably were too lazy to remove the remnants of beta in img.
4 - In the first trailer did not show missions (with the exception of the pre-release on the PS2), those moments where for example the gentlemen's club Claude faced with a weapon made using something in the likeness of DYOM (there is already this topic was raised). Only removed the Persian Darcel, even the ancient mission Marty was not cut. About the plane I said, I will not repeat. With the Peninsula as well secrets no no.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.05.20

Many differences from the original

D
DruGun 15.05.20

heard the opinion of people who played on PS2, on PC the game looks more dull
On the PS2 timecyc seems to be a little different, sometimes it is Sunny with white clouds like in VC.

S
Sunset Shimmer 15.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
On top of the screen with PS 2.This podtverjdenie that the PS 2 version is more vivid (the Weather of VS,as in the beta version of GTA 3),and look at the texture of the taxi (It's bright yellow) and the PC is very dim.Also on the PS 2 version is almost no foggy weather,there is almost all the time clear.

D
DimZet 15.05.20

Yes this weather is in the PC, and the screen of betka. And timecyc is no different that 100%.
And good oftopit. Better tell me have any deterioration after the patch?

G
GTAman 15.05.20

In texture it is necessary to look. The most obvious is that the grass has become clearer.
Lighthouse with normal col'ohms and a new texture pleased, now he can climb.

And what of the missing textures that were white?