3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimZet 15.05.20 05:53 pm

Improvement of the original (Grand Theft Auto 3)

This is not a mod. It's just the replacement of obsolete original.
You will see gta3 in a more real form.

IMPROVE
-Game version 1.1
-Does not require disk
-Fixed code armor
-Compressed high quality textures. +returned missing
-Fixed the model of the lighthouse, the lakes, the water in the pools in the villas.
-Added roof
-The player with detailed hands
-Installed CLEO and DMagic Wheel
Radio in MP3 format with original quality(256-320кбит)
-In the menu you can choose languages:
A-English
B-Russian from the beeches or 1C
In-Russian pirate with no errors with the original font
Mr. Ukrainian
-Fixed radar(tunnels better labeled)
The helicopter is more appropriate to the original and the atmosphere

ADDITIONALLY
Crack textures - unzip crack

The correction of collision - rename gta3.dat and gta3COL.dat places.
To work in LU make back.

GTA III Expanded edition.7z
The original \ Expanded edition
pix.PlayGround.ru
The original \ Expanded edition
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
171 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lynx21 15.05.20

Dear Dimzet13, I Raws... Lynx21. I would like to ask, could you stick a normal arm to the usual model of Claude? Or is this fashion www.playground.ru/files/16135/ to remove this evil the lobes in the head and put the head of good standard Claude? Claude [X-Box/PC]

s
skorogovorkin 15.05.20

interesting)

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

what is interesting, skorogovorki?

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

I've pored over this HQ skin, but his hands-the square-blade that is not in any...

D
DimZet 15.05.20

I actually like this did (пост28.09.10 16:11) will be in the next update. 1-0-3

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.05.20

I happen to not a bot. But the patch that makes the game better I noticed

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

than, for example, Pai Cheng-Tien? I downloaded, but no time to watch, all with the skin I pants as something stupid on Kartika look

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

well that's normal or high Quality HighDetailed (XS, but something High) skin??? I made it out of HQ models and textures of the honourable Winpisa, not easily appeared, as I thought at first glance, Tommy was easier to do... (Hickey skin left, right - Xbox model with the standard skin)

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

Lynx21
29.09.10 17:40 Dear Dimzet13, I Raws... Lynx21. I would like to ask, could you stick a normal arm to the usual model of Claude? Or is this fashion www.playground.ru/files/16135/ to remove this evil the lobes in the head and put the head of good standard Claude?
To make it easy as two fingers of abyssea...FLT.:)
BUT WHAT YOU do NOT like HD CLAUDE, from the Austrian masters???

.. (Of Hickey skin right
I Ah...e you hike a pleasure to deterioration and damage of other people's masterpieces. But why the hell are you to him instead of hand BUCKETS back??? There is of course a matter of taste....

G
GTAman 15.05.20

DimZet13
Looks like your patch introduces some downside: the game crashes after viewing replays. Watch it plz.

Dolomite
What is this heresy? This Claude we don't need :)

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 15.05.20

Well done, I like it. Especially for little things like the lack of textures and the choice of language pirates or beeches. Radio is also a good idea. In short, DimZet13 as always on top, never disappoint with your ideas!

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

GTAmanъ
30.09.10 00:05 DimZet13
Looks like your patch introduces some downside: the game crashes after viewing replays. Watch it plz.
CHECKED ALL WORK, AND IT'S NOT THAT!!!
You or replay or save game, or main curve...
Although the folder date, Cola and txd.img I have installed....

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

HERO-MAN007 at lamerland
Can you give me these raspasovschika like cars and peds, or links for downloading.
I was sick and tired of having to look for them.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 15.05.20

For peds: http://www.mr-green.nl/downloads/dffxbox2pc.zip
For cars with the hierarchy: http://www.mediafire.com/?e2wzntnwzkwcutn

By the way, both links easily finds Google: http://www.google.ru/search?q=dffxbox2pc&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:ru:official&client=firefox

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

I didn't even know how prog is called. I hatoko in poiska was the unspoken, it was to no avail.
But right now, thank you, thanks to you. And I DemZet'a13 begged half an hour to remember how it is called, and where he saw her.

G
GTAman 15.05.20

You or replay or save game, or main curve...
Press F1, watch the replay, it ends with the departure. Saved — same thing. Save is also not a curve, tried on different. Maine especially not the curve, a normal original game from Buka. However, there is one thing: I nosivsky ekzeshnik use. But it without the patch there were no problems.

D
DimZet 15.05.20

Dolomite, you make me tired even when suspicions have been asked about this patch.
And then in ICQ I told where to look, and you still continued, what, where, how.

GTAmanъ, the error is found and corrected. It was the garage door.
Tip: install player.using dff ggmm

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

Dolomite, from left Claude with the X-Box'a, right PC-shny my skin (not really mine, I borrowed textures from the HQ Claude OnePiece'a, but some NIASILIL his work, because I do not know how to open gta3.img, the other did not like the appearance of Claude [including me, too much changed it + something in the Sims it seems], so I thought to work with this problem, making detailed skins, but faced with another problem - his hand-shovel)) so I ask DimZet'and to move the hands with the X-Box Claude on PC-shnogo)

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

DimZet13, why is the patch without the radio will not work? And what radio brings into the game?

D
DimZet 15.05.20

Already working without rad(MP3), radio separately.
And what radio brings into the game? - 1)improving the quality without much increase in size. 2)Have the ability to put your radio, for example liberty Jam
renaming one of the stations(e.g. CHAT).
And at the expense of Claude I repeat for the last time. I have improved the original: the normal hands and shirt.