3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimZet 15.05.20 05:53 pm

Improvement of the original (Grand Theft Auto 3)

This is not a mod. It's just the replacement of obsolete original.
You will see gta3 in a more real form.

IMPROVE
-Game version 1.1
-Does not require disk
-Fixed code armor
-Compressed high quality textures. +returned missing
-Fixed the model of the lighthouse, the lakes, the water in the pools in the villas.
-Added roof
-The player with detailed hands
-Installed CLEO and DMagic Wheel
Radio in MP3 format with original quality(256-320кбит)
-In the menu you can choose languages:
A-English
B-Russian from the beeches or 1C
In-Russian pirate with no errors with the original font
Mr. Ukrainian
-Fixed radar(tunnels better labeled)
The helicopter is more appropriate to the original and the atmosphere

ADDITIONALLY
Crack textures - unzip crack

The correction of collision - rename gta3.dat and gta3COL.dat places.
To work in LU make back.

GTA III Expanded edition.7z
The original \ Expanded edition
pix.PlayGround.ru
The original \ Expanded edition
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
171 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lynx21 15.05.20

DimZet13, I for Dolomit'and explained)

Rогда will the new version improve the original with the Claude t-shirt and with normal hands? And whether strongly it will change textures-present the dirt, the face will be normal?

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.05.20

Not like on your screenshot

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

Pai Cheng-Tien, you is who?

M
MAJEST1C[R3] 15.05.20

Perhaps you

D
DimZet 15.05.20

Lynx21, I have several times updated. And long said that the old skins work rules.
патч1.04

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

something some inconsiderate I'm in the last days...

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.05.20

Your face is crooked Claude made

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

Pai-Cheng-Hrien to the left (crooked face) model of the X-Box with the standard skin! On the right the standard model of Claude in 2001 and my textures-present the dirt on it. Hope clearly explained

DimZet13, this is actually... look nice... model - class, 10 out of 10

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

The model is super!
That's Claude in the game

But in the menu selection of skins

as can be seen from the bottom of the screen - Mike, I don't put

E
Egor_Pskov 15.05.20

.Lynx21, spoiler do better or a small picture of it, but the page is terribly stretched.

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

2Egor Pskov, so you from all the little things to see, well really, what can you do..

j
just_think72 15.05.20

The thumbnail post it, who have to increase it by clicking on it.

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

DimZet13, one more request: could you convert this model to PED'and to GTA - San Andreas?

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

GTAmanъ
30.09.10 01:56
...however, there is one thing: I nosivsky ekzeshnik use. But it without the patch there were no problems.

GTAmanъ, you recently Toko gtamingom to do started???
the main point of the patch in DimZet13ovskom the executable and audio patch
ISCHO TIMES FOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT LOVERS!!!
Patch COPY 1.2 v :) solves the problem with rostatom from bocosoft. Ie, the fonts do not overlap each friend!!! The menu remains the option of selecting the language (DIRECTLY IN the GAME MENU you can select either bukvetskii translation or piracy!!!), and watch the game on the Staunton and running lines on the scoreboard, and in Francis airport and go somewhere now and don't show always 12:00.
As the author put two versions of gxt translation Bukowski and piracy (IMHO piracy rather than bukaemskii, current messages there pagerie probat like, I still was not fully tested).
Audio patch minaet ways of reading the radio files with Galimov IMA ADPCM 22050 Hz 4 bit mono, at 128kbps MP3
44.1 kHz, which is pretty good (but bad, but bad).

Pai Cheng-Tien
30.09.10 18:49 your face is crooked Claude made
Pai Cheng-Tien AGAIN BOOTSTHEY??? Person who is crooked in validating or Claude??? :)

4Lynx21
WELL ISCHO ONE UMNITZA.
IT IS YOU WHO HAVE TAUGHT THE BMP SCREENSHOTS IN THE INTERNET TO FILL??? :)
Install IRFANVIEW, and before pouring the screens Peresechenie them in the JPEG and is pomoschu from JPEG save.

L
Lynx21 15.05.20

Dolomite, NAF me that Zepaga? in BMP the quality is better

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

SPECIALY FROM MY FRIEND DIMZET13 :).
DimZet13 (30.09.10 11:36):
Dolomite, you make me tired even when suspicions have been asked about this patch.
And then in ICQ I told where to look, and you still continued, what, where, how.

What podozreniem??? I do not intend that you're so touchy (no offense (it is not the purpose oskarbit but just interested), you ischo in school uchishsya???)
Just asked used the you are your type and if so che MNU is not in the README???
You said to me no, I didn't know about this lesson.
Well, I corrected your message, no one is persecuted, no GOV..on.
And vaasche shit argument.
Just damn 8 years, no one dopetrit couldn't even Pindos. (It's so... infa for razmislja).
Apparently earlier in the GTA only played vaasche those who do not know what HEX.
Well, if he thought of something good.:)
And vaasche great patch!!!
Only here MP3 I like fatter ( bit rate of 256 and higher).
At 128kbit\s in the patch, there are a few obvious flaws audible on the stereo efecto, kakieto frequency there filled up, but it is, most won't even notice. Love is much, MUCH better's standards of quality
галимогавIMAADPCM!!!

And what about the things you said to me that Yes, this program has but you forgot what it's called. And sent me on my gtagarage, and there is no software do that I shoveled, and it is on the forums, though they have a common server and one host, all the same, they are different sites. So I looked for it (any idea of the name of... what I just wrote in the search engine...) and the PG but then it, too, haven't found.

D
DruGun 15.05.20

HERO-MAN007 at lamerland
How do you texture took from boksovskie version?

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 15.05.20

Personally, I prefer the original radio from x-box GTA3, it weighs the same, because there is a bitrate of 128 kb/s the quality is appropriate. If you want you can get GTA3 on the PC to turn the original radio without transcoding to mp3 or wav.

Texture after unzipping takes the program txdworkshop.

G
GTAman 15.05.20

Dolomite
GTAmanъ, you recently Toko gtamingom to do started???
Soon 7 years.

the main point of the patch in DimZet13ovskom the executable and audio patch
For me the main point — in all other respects. Radio I do not use, replaced the files of the stations on the dummy. The audio component of the patch is not interesting to me.

What was the problem DimZet13 answered. Not exersice that I use.

Just damn 8 years, no one dopetrit couldn't even Pindos. (It's so... infa for razmislja).
Apparently earlier in the GTA only played vaasche those who do not know what HEX.
Do you not think that it is simply not needed?

D
Dolomite 15.05.20

4Lynx21
30.09.10 21:46 Dolomite, NAF me that Zepaga? in BMP the quality is better.

4Lynx21 Well, not the fuck YOU JUST a SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE NOT STUDIED AT OXFORD UNIVERSITY ON the DEVELOPMENT of GRAPHIC FORMATS accidentally??????
You then vaasche do all the screenshots in TIFF FORMAT without compression!!!
In the SETTINGS, don'T FORGET to PUT 32bit/channel, and the necessarily saving 32bit.
(And because of it Mpesa current 24битный.) And THEN ONE of YOUR SCANDAL WILL WEIGHS in at 40MB.
OR VAASCHE BETTER CAMERA AND TAKE PICTURES IN RAW FORMAT IT!!!

PS: For disk imaging In BMP post only complete nube.
BMP obsolete and almost never used. A fairly high-quality JPEG format, the compression can be regulate. JPEG 100% quality BMP and hell difference in picture, but the sizes are very different.

4GTAmanъ
Not in the executable that I use.
It eksiklik v1.2 (:), such a version, he called it), at least for the people of This country BETTER than anyone, the fact that it has correctly configured the fonts to use the correct fonts from the beeches and he babagay as it orig patched in 1.1 but-CD.

Do you not think that it is simply not needed?
Yes neeee... here you are persecuting the Pindos radoby, no brains they does not allow, because they mintaletet another.
times said wave means wave.