3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim3337 13.10.19 10:10 pm

The best horses in the game and where to get them ? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The best horses in the game and where to get them ?
111 Comments
Sort by:
r
ryhor13 13.10.19

Does anyone know if you can buy a horse which fits more things? Small game on the sides and large skins on the back. Or maybe you can somehow attach to the wagon?

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.10.19

Maxim3337
in the North saw a white konyashki top

P
Princess_Darsy 13.10.19

Gregory Dubrovin
to be honest, for 4 days, and noticed nothing of such. Try to get a second horse and throw the skins on both.

Z
ZmEy2051 13.10.19

Started to visit near white lake Isabella, so this creature has fallen, and death... is Loaded, it's not there anymore

h
hamshut 13.10.19

ZmEy2051
If you're talking about an Arab horse that I did a whole night spent on his capture))
Even while it was caught, accidentally caught a white Buffalo legendary)
And so, you have to restart the game completely, then the horse would be there immediately appeared.

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 13.10.19

ZmEy2051
Too obsessed with catching him) for the first time when they came to the lake immediately found, but I have never seen it. You can try to survive on a lake and load the game, then just ride around the lake and look) I do that)

L
Lebrun 13.10.19

stallions and then grow the same?I just don't want a pony ride at a time when near me healthy horses go

M
Mr.TobiMan 13.10.19

And no one watches did not found something similar as the first part was a horse of the Apocalypse?)

G
Gentelman 13.10.19

Mr.TobiMan
Well it's only in DLS, which is purely for fun.

M
Mr.TobiMan 13.10.19

Gentelman
Ah, Yes, the Undead Knightmare.

Z
ZmEy2051 13.10.19

And if on...
Arab (Grey Rose Bay) The best, but at the same time the most expensive horse in Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Arabian Grey rose Bay.
Cost and where to buy Arabian rose: Price – 1250 $. Where to find – in the first epilogue in "Blackwater".

Tell me when and how it will be possible to buy it in Blackwater?

S
Stockton_Slap 13.10.19

[Krasavchick's]
Tried to search for this horse, but found the frozen man and woman they had a map of strange

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 13.10.19

Remap
Yes, too found) the current does not have a clue what to do with this card which they took)
And the horse appears) the main thing is not to stand there and run around the lake, as I understand it is on the lake (ice) does not happen only on the beach, and anywhere can be) so the best thing around the lake ride)

T
Tanc2021 13.10.19

the best horse in the disk. fat docile and not dies knocks.

D
DEDGAMER 13.10.19

This horse is one of the best if not the best.

T
Tisachniy 13.10.19

DEDGAMER
It's Rachel? The horse John? If not, then tell me how got

D
DEDGAMER 13.10.19

It's a horse!Just received ,it is given in the spec.edition.And what of Rachel?It is in this game?

C
Copeco 13.10.19

Top horses sold at the stables St. Denis, yesterday I bought an Arab horse at a discount for 945 so it costs 1050 with settings almost to the max to the heap endurance is huge. The speed and acceleration can be improved by buying top seeks, in case someone didn't know.

v
virusgg 13.10.19

Please tell me when will open the possibility to change the harness?
Already 4uû the head of the pass, you can only change the saddle, bags and mattress

L
Lebrun 13.10.19

Copeco
and he looks like a pony))when the next ride your bandits you so small with them on this panache))really funny..by the way Dutch has the same horse only a white