3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim3337 13.10.19 10:10 pm

The best horses in the game and where to get them ? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The best horses in the game and where to get them ?
111 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Malenik 16.07.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I think the Arab or the red on higher than white ? And on har-Kam what ?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.07.20

Igor Malenic
No they are all undersized, in comparison with the trotters look like a pony.

I
Igor Malenik 16.07.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Okay, so I'll look for a replacement. It is a pity that the top horse in this game this high. XS even better Arabic can be.

a
azazello777 16.07.20

Igor Malenic
The copper Arabic characteristics slightly worse than the white (speed 5, acceleration 4, and XP and stamina don't remember). If in the 4th Chapter of the Turkmen sandini good, and at first greneva wild Hungarian half breed I liked

P
Proserpine 08.11.20

A good horse is also an andalus isable. With a level 4 trust, health is 10.

G
Gold_finch 29.01.21

B
BlackOneTube 29.01.21

Maxim3337
HERE THE ANSWERS Maxim3337
HERE THE ANSWER. The best horse in the game (it seems) is the Arab. But it can only be bought in blackwater stalls. After completing chapter 6. But Arabian can be found near Izabella lake. In the north. You need to run a little around the location and you will find it. It remains only to curb it (YouTube to help) I hope that helped!

M
Mont 23.03.21

Who can tell how to buy horses in Saint-Denis? Whenever you stop by, there is no sale, everything else is for sale, but there are no horses. And spent the night there and waited-nichrome. They don't look for me, everything seems to be normal, but they don't sell horses.

M
Mont 30.03.21

Everything, figured it out)

S
Sanek1971 23.07.21

Arab can be caught at the very beginning of the game and more than one. White seems to be the coolest in terms of performance. I haven't played since 2019, I came back here, I was glad about the optimization and goodies. I learned new secrets. Miki's pistol in the first chapter can be obtained, a bolt rifle in the mission where we will save Shawn (if we kill the correct guard correctly), and a machete in the same mission, I was glad that unnecessary barrels can be removed from the chest now, and a lot has changed since the release. I want to catch a Turkmen horse and a mustang, try on the ranger's saddle. Are they really caught in chapter 3 or 4? Or they are found in the restricted area. The horse turns out to be able to ride sideways as well as back, I was surprised at that)), the carriage returns the same. Now I play on a pc with a gamepad, the difference is palpable. Tell me at the same time how to open the magazine on the gamepad ?? I don’t get it at all. Now I'm sitting in chapter 3, Completed 51% of the game, I haven't got sick with the tube yet, I found all the treasures (how many are there by the way?), I have a pre-order. Found hidden trunks that are not for sale in the store yet. Got a gold Mauser. Legendary bait is not yet available (in which chapter will it open?). The sharp eye is almost completely pumped, the bags are all sewn, by the way, compared to the release, the bag of the east is now being crafted and not bought from the buyer. There are 3 Arab stables and a bonus. I also learned (or this is an assumption) that the informer was not Mika but John or Abigail, and that the hozia most likely infected the tube with a tube, and so on. And I also saw an interesting moment on YouTube that if you provoke shooting in the city (so that it is not you who fired the first shot, but your opponent), then there will be no penalty and the cops will even harness for you)). If you feed a corpse to a crocodile, he will not touch you, you can kick him with your feet (vidos saw). Watch the Legendbreaker Series

U
Uelma 08.09.21

All these cliché Arabian horses are so boring. they all have and are the easiest to obtain. Yes, some Pony.
The Ardennes horse is healthy as a draft horse, but it has a huge hp and almost top endurance, albeit in the squares of speed) it is inferior to others.
And Akhal-Teke. Well, it's a sin not to contain such a magnificent and ancient horse with a rich history. Differences in speed only if the most basic and top ones are taken. Everything else is conditional. There are still life-giving injections, and the game is not about racing.

Choose a horse based on appearance