3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim3337 13.10.19 10:10 pm

The best horses in the game and where to get them ? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The best horses in the game and where to get them ?
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apaleon 13.10.19

Copeco
I have to disappoint you,uncle)It for free to)))And not spend a Grand on a horse(although money is not much in the game to pull)But,as for me more interesting to catch at Lake Isabella,almost in the beginning of the game than to buy

S
Sorento NSK 13.10.19

Stockton_Slap
show me on the map where I found them)

G
Guest 13.10.19

hi

I
Igroclub 16.07.20

Terribly hate this game. In the stable because of the unknown interface, first lost the horse, then accidentally bought an expensive saddle which the characteristics are worse than what is already there. Who knows how to sell things in the stable? R is not working, but they're like that? Even at the bottom the inscription reads choose or sell.

w
worys 16.07.20

The best horse.

T
Timohin 16.07.20

Guys, tell me how to ’gather’ the speed of a horse?
Caught near the lake of the Arab white, as I understand it ’the very best’. What ’kit’ you need to put to achieve the best rate of speed?

w
worys 16.07.20

Timohin
it is not strange bodykit also need the most to put :)
W,n Options improve the saddle and stirrups.

S
Sanek1971 16.07.20

If you are not able to catch an Arab horse the first time, how to approach him in the second? All obezdili hundred times, never saw it a second time, and the time in Motala and so on

s
s_kaz 16.07.20

Timohin
Best kit is to make the hunter in the woods of excellent skins Panther saddle Pathfinder, best
Spoiler
Sanek1971
Here as lucky. When I first time on the lake came the horse was not there several times spent the night, to no purpose. Later it was found, once the wolves attacked, while fearing adrelevance she ran in the trail.times when saddled, she's kicking fell off the cliff with me...died. Loaded a save game it is no longer. Then three more times came and found as a result.

s
s_kaz 16.07.20

I can now write stuff, but from experience I can make the assumption that if you drive up to the lake red route , chances to see your horse will be more than blue route

S
Sanek1971 16.07.20

s_kaz
I just went on the red, on this side of the lake, met her immediately, without any search, but rein could not and now can not find

s
s_kaz 16.07.20

Sanek1971
If not found, it makes no sense to run there for the night. Go on about their business, for example execute one job in the story and repeat the search
P/S How to fill the pants in the boots and back?)) It happened once and can't remember

S
Sanek1971 16.07.20

s_kaz
Pants in boots, it's kind of in their dressing room when trying on armor, you can choose this style

M
Muzh_Liftershi 16.07.20

The best Arabic BLACK. You can buy in St. Denis in the fourth Chapter, at a price of wooden 500-1000 depending on reputation. Better all round performance. He rolled, the characteristics are the same as in wild white, but in my opinion white color is ugly. You will not regret, especially to Chapter 4 money is not a problem. In nature does not find unfortunately...

S
Sanek1971 16.07.20

I'd take black for free)). And has anyone tried the cargo cart on the hunt to take?)) maybe it will get many kills? I like to camp on like this was driving her to the camp is not allowed, but she was near there and peretaskat possible. Also, the second horse can be taken, the whistle and you have it running with a load. Try it, then write about the cart, maybe a couple of carcasses can throw, plus your horse even with a load.

S
Sanek1971 16.07.20

worys
Cool picture of a Zebra get it?)

S
Sanek1971 16.07.20

s_kaz
And someone colored icons on the map?? I have none actually, I have and in the cities of the icons is black and white, at stores, and the map is completely empty, I probably something I do not know where these icons, I'm in third Chapter and how the blind on the map, and the hunter has not seen even. And Yes, the red route is better, just a little further in the village.On this route two times I saw him

G
Gleccha 16.07.20

Join the question;what are these colored signs?

b
beast-pixar 16.07.20

Sanek1971
This interactive map :
Спойлерhttps://rdr2map.com/

z
zudmitt 16.07.20

Who cares, it is still possible to catch, in addition to white Arabic, Arabic, red-haired. Met her just North of lake Owanjila , which is to the West of the town of Strawberry. But be careful, the wolves can ruin everything.