3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.05.20 10:26 am

What are the advantages of Daedric armor. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello all. I look video reviews, walkthroughs, geypley new mods for Skyrim, and noticed that for some reason all wear Daedric armor. What is its advantages? In appearance she is not HS. And the stats I have****? Please explain me this question
55 Comments
Sort by:
b
boris by1 18.05.20

spellcustomer
Yes she is beautiful But I specifically went to hall of the vigilant in panrm the kit They've not attacked only said they say stick to the high road and of course stronger it I personally have come across nothing

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

of course you can easily do it! you have the same skill of forging and crafting more than a hundred,more high!
of course more - enchantment and alchemy, no one in the game was not canceled.
in total, the blacksmith can be raised almost 5 times, if the bugs do not use. (there are bonuses from armor/alchemy does not add up with the blacksmith, and virtually multiplied together)

but what weapons such damage?
have well-honed plus perks for odoroku plus armor on her.
looked vegetational skyforge steel sword has damage 396 (5 perks of agnolucci, 4 rags for 47%), under a Call to Arm - damage 524,
chemistry odnorodno - damage 1.2 K, the guard at the wizard falls from the first hit, but it usually did not bother.
I have something lost, the people gathered on steel 498 (for methacarbamol a steel sword without buffs).
well-sharpened Daedric sword has the damage at ~5% higher than steel, but requires more perks for sharpening.
And the theme we have on the armor, not the weapon - and armor all quick rests in 567, the above is just a show-off.

567 is 4 dressed in rags, with a shield afair enough 547. so much armor gives 80% of the weakening of pisaroni, higher physisist he rises only to bleed the perk with the shield block (to 85%) or in the bug armor+dragon leather (up to 96%).

Yes, for 567+ in leather armor in addition to the maximum of its forging have 4 perk in light armor:
Custom Fit 1/1 Matching Set 1/1 2/5 Agile Defender. armor them get 606.
for elf missing one perk in the armor 1/5 Agile Defender perk elven forging - it is due to the presence of perk material is improved much better than leather jacket.
for Daedric, dragonplate and ebony - 567+ you can have no perks in heavy armor.
if you wear a shield, most of the 567 armor+ is a purely hammering, without perks in the armor.

s
spellcustomer 18.05.20

boris by1
Due to the use of different mods attack shenderova may not happen. On the clean version without mods like another attack, personally checked.

k
kostr184 18.05.20

mad wolf
it's certainly interesting,but it turns out if I any 4 pieces of clothing enchant for enhancement crafting or blacksmithing,drink a potion enchanter/blacksmith, then ... hmm ... why not? but I don't want to. otherwise the expert is too easy.
and though like it honestly,I don't think so.
with the same success can be pumped 4 parts of items to reduce the cost of destruction magic and to destroy all incineration completely honest-dishonest.

D
D.Artist 18.05.20

emae, which you then paint... already level 54, still go in rags,
plain leather pörtschach and boots, weapons are found in
the moment 2 orkowski knife, all brought to cheers - the complexity master
what's the problem?... In the normal ebony armor our Perth is becoming
impenetrable, and any weapon kills instantly when pumped skill.
The whole fun of TES games, just after that choose a outfit exclusively
to taste (for the mind), but not in a MMORPG... grecheskih will Cope with any enemy
in the game, though naked, if all correctly to do.

S
Sieg Murr 18.05.20

Here oble was cool Daedric

There was the same squalor as in Skyrim.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

but I don't want to. otherwise the expert is too easy.
you really like it for ourselves - we need you to HS with a couple of strokes killed the Persians 50go level (guards) or you need to cut for a long time.
the bandits 50go level does not happen, by the way - they are obviously easier to cut.

w
we get what we deserve 18.05.20

Author,did you ever find out its characteristics before going on to tell a story.Daedric armor is the armor of the godlike creatures.One of the best in Tamriel.Maybe the dragon armor is cooler,but I don't know exactly,because not being worn.And what about the armor know for sure,because I read and watched not one passage where it was said that the armor of the Daedra, one of the best.Every player wants to find her.So if you do not know - be silent.

... ... ... 18.05.20

the main thing Daedric armor gives it +100 to show-off.
dragon and ebony - give +50 to the show-off :)
+10000...00
No, well at least someone said the truth. And then all stats, appearance. Show-off, though don't kid yourself)

Although, I've been more of ebony delivered.

Konnor
Well mind, well, bother...

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 18.05.20

Who needs Daedric when there is the Nightingale set? :3

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

Who needs Daedric when there is the Nightingale set? :3
Daedric can enchant by 2 points and improve to reluctantly, and solovinye set not enchant already.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 18.05.20

OMG, there are two kinds of players - Munchkin and morons who don't believe that Munchkin - Munchkin and call them cheaters -_-

S
SvetaRed 18.05.20

Cheryl
Have the Nightingale set, and so worthy of sacharovi, and other do not. And it also can be improved, if only perk was.

However, you tut about heavy armor :3

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.05.20

Have the Nightingale set, and so worthy of sacharovi, and other do not.

S
SvetaRed 18.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms[Back from the dead]
Well, maybe you do not like, Tovarischpix.PlayGround.ru

M
Marquess 18.05.20

Apologize, Morrissey was a great Daedric

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.05.20

Hevnoraak
Morrissey to get it I had to try hard.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

SvetaRed 13.06.12 12:14

Cheryl
Have the Nightingale set, and so worthy of sacharovi, and other do not. And it also can be improved, if only perk was.

However, you tut about heavy armor :3

No, heavy armor I don't use, but a bow and a Daedric knife - Yes. Received from Nightingale armor I only used the boots to walk silently, not yet found in the dark brotherhood boots of the jester, weigh even less, just 1. And after found these boots quietness that had razluchila on the enchantment table.

This solovinye armor for those who are not pumped perks shooter and stealth

But we're talking about Daedric, isn't it?

M
Marquess 18.05.20

Here. In Morrowind this was, if I'm not mistaken. My favorite set was.

M
Marquess 18.05.20

News from Morrowind:
Daedric armor (orig. daedric armor) is the strongest and most expensive armor set in the game the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Belongs to the class of heavy armor. Includes the following items:
shoes
leggings
cuirass
the right and left shoulders
right and left gloves
two shields - normal and the growth
three of the helmet: the Face of Horror, the Face of Inspiration and Face of God.

The location of the elements dopechatat
Shoes - A Gal Deus
Leggings - House Drena, on the shelf behind Orvas Drena

Cuirass - when ustonovlena plugin The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal: Norenen-duhr, area Weeping Emptiness, in the absence of the Tribunal: tel Fir may be withdrawn from the body of Devita Fira

Right pauldron - if you've installed the plugin The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon Castle Karstaag Tower, in the absence of Bloodmoon: tel Fir, may be removed from the body of Devita Fira

Left pauldron - with ustonovleny plugin The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal: Norenen-duhr, area Weeping Emptiness, in the absence of the Tribunal: tel Fir, may be removed from the body of Devita Fira

Right glove - Kogoro

Left glove - Kogoro

Shield - Villa Drena

Body shield - not found in game in the free form, but may be removed from the bodies of Gold of the saints

Face of Terror - the Forgotten vaults of Anunobi area Smithy Hellbored

Face of Inspiration - Ibar Dad ilmamaa area Sanctuary Crazy Dreams

The face of God - Toquepala, the area of the Crypt

Note: All the helmets of the armor are completely closed and cannot be used by the Khajiit and Argonians.

Here is the real Daedric armor, and not in Skyrim or in oblivion: