3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.05.20 10:26 am

What are the advantages of Daedric armor. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello all. I look video reviews, walkthroughs, geypley new mods for Skyrim, and noticed that for some reason all wear Daedric armor. What is its advantages? In appearance she is not HS. And the stats I have****? Please explain me this question
55 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 18.05.20

Hevnoraak

Here. In Morrowind this was, if I'm not mistaken. My favorite set was.

For a long time in Skyrime is
pix.PlayGround.ru
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_daedric_lord_armor_rus_privet_iz_morrovinda-58629/
although I love Daedric,but this set is not for everybody.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

yeah, there was a time, remove from the living Devita Fira Daedric set (for collection) - was a fun challenge (with body blows, it's a pity the grandfather).
and wear Daedric it was interesting due to the fact that he had enchantica better than ebonite. Not that it was someone critical...

And since oblivion Daedric armor was only pontovo, losing the real benefits to others.

G
Ghostik 18.05.20

what did he enchantica better than ebonite.
I'm sorry.

S
Sieg Murr 18.05.20

Cuirass - when ustonovlena plugin The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal: Norenen-duhr, area Weeping Emptiness, in the absence of the Tribunal: tel Fir may be withdrawn from the body of Devita Fira

Hmmm, I remember how happy when found it. But grandpa Fira for armor to kill was pathetic.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

I'm sorry.
you find the exact figures capacity ENCANTO for them?
or you just don't remember that in Morrowind the power of integrated permanent enchant depended on the capacity of the clothes, not the size of the soul,
and for example in Daedric cuirass any permanent effect usuals five times stronger than glass cuirass?

M
Marquess 18.05.20

saa0891
I have a screenshot of this armor and gave up LOL

s
saa0891 18.05.20

Hevnoraak

I have a screenshot of this armor and gave up LOL

Don't hold back,and I gave you referring to the armor like in Skyrime,that is not clear.

M
Marquess 18.05.20

I have long been

M
Marquess 18.05.20

And I have a question again we turned to the Daedra. Where to get enchant armor of Boethiah, but without the armor. One enchantment. To enchant another armor, and how armor of Boethiah when approaching enemies, armor covered shadow

S
Stanley T. 18.05.20

mad wolf
in Morrowind, the power of integrated permanent enchant depended on the capacity of the clothes, not the size of the soul

Exactly?
I just thought that the size of the soul. I still remember that Golden Saint (or whatever) the size of the soul - 400 units. Here zaczarowany what this power is enough.

Well, maybe I noob in Morrowind'E.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

Exactly?
I just thought that the size of the soul.
exactly. there's just to do any permanent enchants needed soul 400+, so that the options almost was not (and the size of the soul on the effect of constant enchanta not influenced - so at first the patches, the players have found the hole, the stone after selecting the type encanta replaced for cheap).
but the power of the enchantment was in a different gear different, a leader in capacity was a Daedric tower shield - as 3.75 D. cuirass.
with the soul at least 400 to enchant armor too it was possible - but not a permanent effect, and the caste by the order - well, almost like oble weapons, but the effects could be non-combat. The size of the soul determined the charge and the maximum power*the duration of the spell is determined again by smothy.
When in oblivion spent leveling gear for ENCANTO - all first spat, and then used.

P
Pril Balsam 18.05.20

saa0891
Mask in Morrowind (helmet) in Daedric armor was joyous and brutal. What I liked most about happy.

mad wolf
from the capacity of the clothes, not the size of the soul
From the capacity and the size of the soul. I remember I always tried to put a great soul in enchantment, and smaller - sold
Well, enchanting was the best in elegant (shirt, skirt, pants), rather than in a simple

And Yes, mad wolf, me personally, all the bells and whistles absolutely no interest in Morrowind and now in Skyrim, not interested. I put the enchantment only for it to be comfortable to play, and the enemies were not good.

m
mad wolf 18.05.20

From the capacity and the size of the soul
constant effects - only from the capacity of clothes, the size of the soul is NOT dependent (because there were shower and a pair of larger than 400).
I remember
believe, remember, the only reason this did not remember correctly.
small souls were unpopular because they permanent enchantment could be done. exactly.

A
Alan Isaev 18.05.20

kostr184
there is such a thing as enchantment on damage Duroc/oderus
I have now a Daedric duroche almost 300 damage +50% to 50 damage from each of the elements (the chaotic enchantment damage)

A
Alan Isaev 18.05.20

not..R there to say what about 100 damage