3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VILLY_ 18.05.20 10:33 am

\"Speller of the Year\" according to the stalkers of the Zone (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

What weapon deserves more attention?
197 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kit90 18.05.20

Schwedow Damn, gauß-schmauss... NEVER use it, I realism Stalker also wanted to say =) I'm for the realism.

S
SupaMasta 18.05.20

Right now, I love the flesh of gaussi...
But in some missions hauska really need. For example where it is necessary from SVD until two mercenaries. The fact that the costume of a scientist all right, and ACTICE... I'm on this mission hauska took both quietly failed.

H
Hippie_Dog 18.05.20

Well, personally, my opinion is:
1) ''Carabinieri'' - all the mutants I'm with him, always with me, so in the first place it is put;
2) ''Storm'' is a versatile and accurate weapon;
3) Surf in some moments it just will not do)

l
lokkie 18.05.20

Schwedow I'm all for realism, already about it wrote. Gauss is simply the logic of the game fits. Would a thread megablaster is another matter, and here truncated logical sales energy of the projectile measured.

U
Ukropchik 18.05.20

Arrow SIG

p
plohotnikOFF 18.05.20

Gauss normally fits the game, especially to him of battery expensive. The dull light left, right will not work.

5chw3d0w 18.05.20

lokkie Gauss's just the logic of the game fits Show me Ukrainian actors, which would have in 2012 would come up with a manual rifle, working on the principle of Synchrophasotron (if anyone knows, acceleration of charged particles directed electromagnetic radiation), even if now in Europe, the largest of them - the hadron Collider, eats the energy of a dozen Chernobyl and constantly passes out!!! It is in the Fallout Gauss according to the logic of the game fits! There superatom of his cool towers to demolish in VATS mode! Gee!

B
Big Man 18.05.20

Schwedow

You know, just on the hadron Collider don't use the artifacts in which energy in the top ten nuclear power plants. A Gauss gun works on the energy of the artifacts.

And actually H&K-54 it's only a pre-production variant of Mr-5

By sabzh:
Right now I use Storm, SVD and G36

d
dish-_077 18.05.20

Kalash, SVD, and Makarov- like post-Soviet weapons!!!!

V
VILLY_ 18.05.20

I forgot to point out there was no time! AK-74 SVD Bump-only for more collections =))

V
VILLY_ 18.05.20

And all improved!!!

5chw3d0w 18.05.20

And actually H&K-54 it's only a pre-production variant of the MP-5 yeah, but in real life the TTC is different!

S
STALKER Z7 18.05.20

Question: need to select one barrel or more?
If one or the FN2000. This Belgian beauty I spent people Kowalski and Arrow to turntables tow and destroyed all monolithic, that only moved in sight, including snipers on the skyscrapers.
If by type:
sniper - SVU
assault - FN2000
melee - the Bump
estessno, all pumped to the max.

K
Kit90 18.05.20

For me Gauss Stalker equivalent )) to see in a small pond marine white shark)) SOR for thin comparison))
Bump incidentally also cheat =)) and similar to the machine gun Thompson very little apparently)

M
Muad Dib 18.05.20

Bump incidentally also cheat
Given the reload speed, I wouldn't say that.

and similar to the machine gun Thompson very little apparently)
Just round the store.

H
Hippie_Dog 18.05.20

I think the full Bump g...)) to me, he finally liked it! sight there! and to attach the optical sight on a shotgun is stupid) and uncomfortable in General... not guys weapon)) IMHO

l
lokkie 18.05.20

A Gauss gun works on the energy of the artifacts.- Here I about the same. And not the fact that On-consciousness of the Ukrainian DIY :))))))

J
JerelyMarleCrash 18.05.20

Harlovka.I still love saved

r
rock music 18.05.20

г36. I like this gun since the days of PM like. in ERS was generally supermegaultra and only. well, in the SN is good too :)

K
Korwinus 18.05.20

Beret with ed. shooting mode and Surf