3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VILLY_ 18.05.20 10:33 am

\"Speller of the Year\" according to the stalkers of the Zone (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

What weapon deserves more attention?
197 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANTOXA BEST 18.05.20

Gauss don't like him cause he is stupid...not interesting

z
zOmbiRovany 18.05.20

Sakhalin Stalker
To 05/01/10 10:33-zombie I'm not you alone obrashaus! people here writes so kakbudto believe that the names in Stalker real!

but in fact, they know the terrible truth and keep quiet!

M
May Aynsel 18.05.20

Fenya with Glushak - how beautiful are dying bots, mmm...

S
Stalker_Hemul 18.05.20

Hishnik Bump,the Surf and the Storm I like the most(Well, even the good old AK)

R
RealPhil 18.05.20

BBC / super sniper rifle SVD
how's the Storm Stoll identity is raised :D

A
Andryuha STALKER 18.05.20

here fuck this GAUS stuck there. all the feeling of the spoils.instead, why not put some normal weapon. for fun you can byloby and PCA to deliver. no fucking what the shit slapped. and because without it you will not manage

V
VeerMan 18.05.20

AK-74

D
DeSchico 18.05.20

Important to me light weight barrel and extra functions, such as sight, grenade launcher, silencer, the possibility of avtomaticheskogo/single fire, large capacity magazine. I prefer to use a silent gun, sorry for the shotgun, no Glushak )))

For melee I use a knife and bump (respect to the trunk for the presence of the sight, skorostrelnost, accuracy, weight, 12 charges in a cage)

The average distance - Storm or TRS-301 (for the presence of removable standards. sight, grenade launcher and silencer, magazine capacity, rate of fire)

In the far - Surf (increased knockdown, accuracy, silencer, reduced rate) - that's it for me SPELLER of the YEAR!!!

Sometimes I do RP and RPG because of the knockdown, but only in serious situations, because weigh Oh-Oh. )))
Basically do not use the devil-machine in the face of Gauss.

y
youram 18.05.20

The mill on the rate , a Bobcat , Chipper.

N
Novyy polzovatel 18.05.20

Frazier, SIG-550 (SGI-5K), AKSU-74 modified under the lower return, Lynx - fashioned under -the returns - not the best sniper in the Area! Returns do not, knocks even if not in the head

M
Metkiy yyy 18.05.20

Abakan! I was with him the whole game proshol! The kewl weapons!

z
zOmbiRovany 18.05.20

DeSchico
I prefer to use a silent gun, sorry for the shotgun, no Glushak )))

Yeah !And RPG too!

I
Il Hartmann 18.05.20

The AKS-74 is the most reliable and versatile weapons in the Area.

S
Seindzey 18.05.20

1) G-36 - a great assault rifle with integrated optics. The main highlight - virtually no recoil. The primary weapon.
2) SIG-550 - high magazine capacity (40 rounds), a sickly accuracy and a good rate. The primary weapon.
3) BCC VAL is a good knockdown and the presence of an external muffler. Minus the original little shop (10 rounds). Threw when he saw the SIG-550
4) AK-74 - Pleased that it was possible to put optics and a grenade launcher. Extensive modernization. Was my favorite weapon until I met BCC SHAFT. Still lying in a box at Yanov.
5) Gauss cannon Very slow rate of fire and expensive ammo. But it kompensiruet vyakaranam sight (even farther than the binoculars) and a very high knockdown. Occasionally I use for sniping purposes or in the case when you see psevdogiganta in the far distance.

PS All weapons have been upgraded to the maximum (except the Gauss rifle of course)!

t
timtimH 18.05.20

AK, I am a patriot! Although I love Gauss. Well, another Bump, SVD and knife. All! )

U
UNDERVATER 18.05.20

Vintorez... Well, even the Thunder Breakwater

I
Il Hartmann 18.05.20

Sanjay, BCC VAL, No such weapons! Has AC SHAFT and BCC the ADDICT!..

z
zuefftroy 18.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
VINTAR !!!

N
Nikas stalker 18.05.20

a piece of rebar:) and the vintar VSS

H
Hippie_Dog 18.05.20

Once again pass the game, and only now I realized that the best weapon in the game is IEDs. The rate of fire, accuracy, quiet, convenient - that for me is a weapon.