3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20 10:42 am

Characters from the previous parts and how to find them. (Possible spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One of the previous parts you found or would you like to find? Wanted to find Shani,according to which was in the diary of the Witcher 2, it went to Sochi,but having spent some time to find her I could not. No one found?
64 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

The game I passed an impressive number of extra quests done(BUT NOT ALL). Ask questions on topics that interest you(the CHARACTERS). I will try to answer.

N
Naraya 18.05.20

Pirog22rus
Answer my question above, if possible.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

I was playing with a previous save game for Roche. Most likely,if you move the saves with Iorvetom,then Roche will react to meeting more cold,but not the fact,it seems to me the developers did not give this much attention.

f
fashionfble 18.05.20

Something I often read about the future of the Witcher, I had not played! COME ON PG! Give me strength to endure and survive, I still have a bit left and I'll second, summer is entirely given in the best-embrace the WITCHER!

X
X_ray_83 18.05.20

Toruviel want )))) Is she ? Well, Siegfried has to be ((((

g
green03rus 18.05.20

X_ray_83
She died in the 1st Witcher. About Sigri, I don't know, it must be because the logic in Novigrad have fanatics sacred fire.

X
X_ray_83 18.05.20

green03rus
If an elf died.

D
Dias Daulbaev 18.05.20

SolomidRUS
Don't prompt we will meet Reallu before rascaldom Mind or after? I that is not met.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

Diaz Daulbayev
In the story will meet. After Minds.

E
Elias312 18.05.20

So has anyone Truly met or Saskia ?

R
Ryogi Shiki 18.05.20

it's time to understand - Iorveta and Saintesses in v3 no

X
X_ray_83 18.05.20

Nikotinoz_
Talked about this developed Iorvet what exactly needs to be cut out XS....

S
Sandugo 18.05.20

Guys tell me if there is a quest with the estate but Summer is not found (not slazil I'm on the second floor of the (() in the future where it can be found. Returned to the estate of grandma there and Summers left the location.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

Sandugo
If there was cut scenes and you don't run into traps,then it is not there and never will be.

z
zoomukc 18.05.20

Sori, if not to write: the suitable found. Why Aulakh small elf? And the wild hunt all healthy bulls. They are also citizens of the AEN Ella all)

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

zoomukc
Interesting question.

K
Krakozabra 18.05.20

zoomukc
wild hunt and the AEN Elle aulakh the AEN Sidhe, the people of the hills underground elves in the course of game roam their ruined underground cities

f
feyfolken 18.05.20

Krakozabra
Avallac'x is also of the Aen Elle, about it directly stated in the Glossary

z
zoomukc 18.05.20

Krakozabra
Even the high elf from BEFORE hints at the complex Avalache about growth.

feyfolken
And Wikipedia books.

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

zoomukc
I do not agree. The allusion is rather to the relationship that bound Lara and Avalache.