3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20 10:42 am

Characters from the previous parts and how to find them. (Possible spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One of the previous parts you found or would you like to find? Wanted to find Shani,according to which was in the diary of the Witcher 2, it went to Sochi,but having spent some time to find her I could not. No one found?
64 Comments
Sort by:
r
red2fox 18.05.20

Like Yorvit should be if Sasuke was saved. WHERE IS HE??

b
byselukoff 18.05.20

Perhaps Jorvet and Saskia will be in some DLC.

S
SolomidRUS 18.05.20

For all those interested in the fate of the Truly - in the game files I found a few related quests, as well as in your inventory, you can add a few quest letters from these jobs(and they're translated!). It may be that we can't meet Truly is a bug(as when you transfer saved games from part 1 in the 2, when in part 1 the characters were alive, while 2 said that we killed them and Vice versa - but it is fixed), which will soon correct or Truly will return in some DLC(maybe even in one of these 16 free!)

V
Verlorena 18.05.20

SolomidRUS
It would be great!For the action of bad people is not enough,he and Rocher in the second part delivered.There is one,and yet unfair.On the English forum many his absence saddened.

S
SolomidRUS 18.05.20

The strange thing is, is that the game has translated letters from quests Truly, and the voice actor speaking Truly confirmed that he recorded for this character quite a lot of text, and in the game there is nothing at all.
P. S. the English-speaking forum saw someone dismantled in the files of the game quests with Truly and posted their description. If I find(again, because I didn't think to add a site in bookmarks), that forum, we will post here))

V
Verlorena 18.05.20

SolomidRUS
Oh,I wonder how many are in the game files still hidden)

N
NightHawkreal 18.05.20

Perhaps there will be paid DLC.

E
Edelveyr 18.05.20

SolomidRUS
cool, waiting))) It would be interesting to read)))

s
stasikusm 18.05.20

Jorvet will be 100% themselves developed talked about this saying that he has changed compared with V2 and v3 is quite different, left it for Addons in the description which says like you will find not only new but also old friends , the Addons will be to develop the game, not to do a sequel, so it will be there. In paid dlc it will not. well, I think so..besides, here someone posted a description of the other dlc, very similar to the truth

J
Jake_cmps 18.05.20

And as Thaler to find?

a
a1ex1989 18.05.20

Jake_cmps
For extra quest at Dijkstra

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

In kaer Morhen, you can find the earring Triss,and then give it to her. She will be very grateful and will even wear them! The earring is lying in bed,which Yennifer thrown out the window(can be found in the courtyard with a break in the wall)

V
Vadim Ivanov 18.05.20

And I've noticed that there is a map in quinte for Nilfgaard: Albrich, who was unable to find CRIS and angered the Emperor Emhyr.
So in the second part he appears in the ... screen saver. 100% his bald face is guarded by Demavend. Also the signature on the card mockingly: fireball? As you wish!.
Actually, it turns out, he fled North and was hired to Demavend (he still paspali in the Intro, looking goofy the clown performance), and then kills him with the Summer.

Campaign Easter eggs for the attentive.

a
arinr 18.05.20

By the way about Henselta. Stumbled upon conversing around the campfire Rudanskogo soldier and merchant. So the soldiers said confidently that Henselta killed. So that one familiar character less.

P
Playersaharan 18.05.20

arinr
It seems to be more about this Ambassador var Attre said when Geralt came to him in order to listen to the news about the situation in the world.

K
Kosolapyi1 18.05.20

If the second part Detmold will survive, and it's got at least a mention ?

D
Dudraug 18.05.20

Kosolapyi1
No, in the simulation mode solutions to this question is no.

D
Dreamcrusher 18.05.20

About SHANI. Doctor branch of Melitele said she they say on the front, patches up the wounded.
I demand a mod with SHANI ! She told me from the first part I liked most and I kind of began to live happily ever after. While the first and second passage I have built a relationship with Yen with Triss. The third pass, refused one after the other. I feel befall me ending one-armed Dooney as is the case if you select both Triss and Yen. But another reason I'm going for the third time: I want CRIS to make the Queen (the first time I and she disappeared the second she became vedmochka) and in this passage I very, very cruel, traded at a price to the end, kill all the monsters, despite the fact that for example a succubus or Doppler may have been good, or the same prilosec Sarah, etc.
Okay, that's not the point, the essence of the SHANI. Nobody refused and Triss and Yen yet? Huh?
:)

P
Pirog22rus 18.05.20

Dreamcrusher
In one of the large additions(which is paid) will be Shani,infa 101%))

D
Dreamcrusher 18.05.20

Pirog22rus
I have about this blog is concocted.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vozvrashchenie_shani-155837/