3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HACAMOMDELEHET 18.05.20 08:32 pm

Miserable smoothing TAA (Fallout 4)

My PC:
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 4000.MHz
Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming Ti

Question: is it how some way through the Nvidia panel to replace (pave) smoothing which offers launcher settings Fallout 4?

Just I really hate supposedly TOP antialiasing in Fallout 4 would be set to MSAA
Just a wild soap blurred.
Spoiler
41 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
The game exhibited antialiasing FXAA better than MSAA.
Spoiler
P. S. i7-5820K standard frequency 3300 MHz, and the acceleration can be anything.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 18.05.20

nestrbob
MSAA is much better than FXAA

P
Pepin3d 18.05.20

no, because the engine is poor
if you care about graphics, the game of the Pavilions is clearly not for you

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

disable all antialiasing in the game and in NVIDIA panel. globally to put a JEM or something x2 or 3 to put the softness profit.
a JEM screwed antialiasing alpha transparency x8 if there are highly visible pixel on travone.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Thanks but could you be more specific what to exhibit

n
neperenosimyy 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
FXAA — Fast approXimate Anti-Aliasing, this is a more productive solution in comparison with traditional MSAA (Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing)
so says wiki and a shitload of sites, plus experience, and a bunch of friends gamers. still think FXAA is better.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 18.05.20

unbearable
MSAA,SMAA is more demanding than FXAA so they give better smoothing.

FXAA is easier and less demanding.

GTA 5 - compare to FXAA and MSAAx8 or MSAAx4

But not always, for example in FarCry-4 MSAA SMAA worse

But TXAA and TAA is just vyser from Nvidia that stupid soap picture even better FXAA do not care for ladders in Fallout 4 is better than to play with TAA in the wild soap.

n
neperenosimyy 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
and? simplicity is the key to success. you wanted to know, here is the answer, than to split hairs with the UIAA easier to turn on and no steam of FHA which is easier and not much inferior.

A
Abbat76 18.05.20

unbearable
He's right. a quick method of approximation gives a high performance result, but average in quality. FXAA is good for those with iron the disparity parameters to the high requirements of the MSAA .
Roughly speaking the difference between the methods is this:
FXAA fast knee expects the smoothing for the image.
МЅААх8 uses the more computationally intensive calculation algorithms smoothing. X8 in this method indicates how much the frame resolution exceeds the screen resolution. Therefore, this method likes a lot of memory.
Based on the capabilities of iron to the topic starter, it does need to forget about the FXAA mode forever for any game. This humiliation of their high-end equipment. МЅААх8 and cooler is everything to him.

s
saa0891 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET

Normal ENB look,some a little clean soap,for example VOGUE ENB,still the same picture makes it more intense,just put one ENB without ReShade Framework,he once again can give soap.

T
Timur Asailov 18.05.20

unbearable
Well, if you compare then Yes, but if you put msaa x 8 then there is FXaa no chance. And with msaa x2 and x4 msaa-fxaa is also put on the blades, the picture is much Spasenie obtained. And this is my personal experience. And fxaa - only use when the iron is not pulling msaa or txaa.

n
neperenosimyy 18.05.20

Abbat76
Timur Akilov
I understand how you need something that is easier and faster to work with, and so answered, unless of course nuzhon max grafon then to the other to smooth the turn. but as I understand police not provided of the UIAA

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
to enable DSR smoothing
Nada go to settings graphnow of nvindia globally
immediately after where there will be 2 settings
smooth JEM
and scale JEM like that
however besezda either inept or it's my monitor but I don't weidel at home.
the idea is in the settings of the graphics of the game will have permissions greater than the current. I have my resolutions is not because the monitor is 1600x1200 which is not held by the game and turn it again in 1080p I do not want. in the game itself when it impacted full screen 1600x900.
if JEM in this game does not work you can use a different demand.
and if there is any sdimi latest standards to suspend the monitor for example from 1080p to 4K
approximately so as shown in the picture
http://i.playground.ru/i/15/66/33/10/pix/image.jpg
but this procedure is quite safe pitch not because I don't know what will happen if the system has the integrated graphics core in the processor. and if you screw too far will be a black screen.
and to drive this resolution in the ini file and let the actual game in 4K without the appropriate monitor. while pixely game at the level of the matrix will be squeezed with gentle gradient.
this is an analogue of CMAA that was like in metro ll, Ruse son of Rome and so forth and JEM. and Soaps will not.

about Mrs. emsea it's kind of a variation of the regional antialaising. its essence is that it looks for polygons with raznica depth between them and most of there without touching the texture.
but this method may not support all engines maybe not enough seplow mix grafon. in the future it is likely to disappear because of the coming 4K and 8K.

temporal myltse fragrant is a guibril temporal smoothing and Soaps, and to some extent, it is the best soap smoothing.

w
warp 37 18.05.20

Turn on DSR and do not suffer.

A
Abbat76 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Any resolution the game supports. you just need a hand to indicate them in the ini file. I generally play with an old 1280X1024 monitor at the moment. play in full screen mode and with a fully working the evil within the game. I just ordered the resolution in the ini. and there's also disabled vertical sync forced.

I suspect that there would be to try to polluate and specifies the smoothing method. Maybe the gazebo is able to other methods in фолл4е, but they also need hands to prescribe where necessary?

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

Abbat76
well the Witcher 3 for example can emeaa although in the game there but I got it immediately crashes
in fullauto just the fastest what's up with this and realized. I mandatory needed full screen to work, if and the ratio and the diagonal is optional..

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 18.05.20

warp 37
Joined DSR x 4 x 3
Smoothing is turned off but the odd FPS was 35-40 on ultra )))

Windows 10 Enterprise 64.bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 4000.MHz
ASUS X99-A / USB 3.1
Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2666.MHz 16GB Kit
Crucial SSD MX200 (250GB)
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, 7200U/min
Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming Ti
Cooler master storm stryker white
Seasonic Platinum Series 760 Watt
Instead, the True Spirit 140 BW Rev. A

D
Den4ikRZK 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
Well, 4K + - type open world, and that 35-40 fps.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 18.05.20

Den4ikRZK
Created 980ti for 4K they said )))
Okay I understand that.

b
bloomm 18.05.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
But they did not know that developed game in terms of optimization.