3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deniarx 18.05.20 08:39 pm

Optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Well guys I can't play my x-key :
Intel Core I7
8 GB RAM
AMD RADEON HD 7700
4 core processor
even at the minimum 640X480 FPS 5-7
only testing can play 30-40 FPS is fine there, and in the city go out - all of the above 7 does not rise, but the computer is not powerful but not weak previous games all on max settings and not a single slowdown , as in this case, and new games far cry 4, naruto storm 4 in 1080p flight without any problems
can anyone have some config or patch throw those RV-TA
Play hunt)
thank you for your attention.
PS: play the pirates, even the license will not take money
63 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElmStreetBoy 18.05.20

Anglerfish
what?
What I mean is that torrents are quite normal Repack lie)

P
PCHalfFullHD 18.05.20

ElmStreetBoy wrote:
what?
What I mean is that torrents are quite normal Repack lie)
24-30ФПС is normal performance? :D
Besides all the specifics of the port Paper is that on some secondary configs he more or less went, and on the top slowed and frazil in black. You also probably friezes played because the version torrents night by that time.

E
ElmStreetBoy 18.05.20

Anglerfish
Performance sucks(don't argue),but quite playable,the Frisians don't remember,then it was not,or not significant.Played a month ago.so that probably got rid of at least part

D
Dreik Fernis 18.05.20

To download game torrents and zhalovatsya on optimizing the game, lool.
Go better beer does the money buy, it's money.

P
PCHalfFullHD 18.05.20

ElmStreetBoy wrote:
Performance sucks(don't argue),but quite playable,the Frisians don't remember,then it was not,or not significant.Played a month ago.so that probably got rid of at least part
Part - yeah, you did then. Because the original version was actually unplayable =\ even now not really finished the game and scored.

A
AdamSl 18.05.20

The problem is that pirate hacked, here version where optimization is not delivered, so buy and play a different version no.

E
ElmStreetBoy 18.05.20

Anglerfish
There is such a word in this letter)

E
ElmStreetBoy 18.05.20

Dreik Fernis
with what money? Torrent bobs free)

D
Dreik Fernis 18.05.20

ElmStreetBoy
Deniarx wrote:
PS: play the pirates, even the license will not take money

k
killycrok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Do not drive a Blizzard, it is already perfectly optimized, at least 30 patches came out, but all the same optimization rules. This is what bucket you need to have to it still lag. On GTX 1080 - niji 60 fps in town drops on GTX 750TI 34 to 58 in the city on max settings.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

killycrok wrote:
niji 60 fps in town drops
The next owner of a top configuration PC... I Have an I7 and gtx 1070, and something I don't see stable 60 fps.

K
Kamagor 18.05.20

killycrok
killycrok wrote:
it is already well-optimized
Under the table!)))))) No one else's so don't laugh!)))

k
killycrok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Overclocking, Disable 4K and you will have happiness.
Kamagor
Well, if you have the map on 1GB, I wonder why such poor optimization.
Necessary system requirements to watch. GTX 750TI even recommended not horrible, but still pulled the game on max settings ( Without buns Nvidia) to 30 fps.

K
Kamagor 18.05.20

killycrok
In my post only 7(seven) words. Where did you read my little system?))))
I have a fairly powerful computer. And Batment he pulls no problems. But to call this stump the bad code, optimized a little - the language is not rotated.)))

K
Kamagor 18.05.20

Everyone who advises to buy a license - you're strange people.
The game is still unoptimized!
I am not a supporter of pirated products, but pay for doing a poor job impossible. Otherwise, the developer will continue to release poor quality product, fairly believing that thus buy. If you ordered somebody to build a house in all respects, and you build a dog kennel with facilities on the street, no hot water and a leaking roof, you too will be happy to pay it to the builders?)))

D
Deniarx 18.05.20

Today I decided to take optsionalno license incentive and in truth everything is fine in 1080p medium settings 40-50 Fps
when the Batmobile sometimes drops to 23-25 everything else was fine) the pirated version on torrents slag)

A
AeReC 18.05.20

And rose in him an Epiphany ))))))

M
MarvelDC 18.05.20

Deniarx
Not all of them. Specifically this game. Because these patches have updated the protection denuevo, which of course patched version on torrent missed.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

killycrok
OC edition, FullHD resolution, lol...

k
killycrok 18.05.20

White Wine Taster
There are very large. There is a bunch of added graphics settings, fps unlocked frame rate per second stabilized, in General, optimization is good. But still, for low settings in Full HD 30FPS game on a GTX 650 or more ( With 2 gigs VRAM), 6-8 operational (8будет best), and the processor is reveal your card, then 30фпс you securely.
Vanek_Assassin
So you have a GTX 1070, if you have 60fps no. Even the GTX 980TI is pulling in 60fps, LOL.