3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deniarx 18.05.20 08:39 pm

Optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Well guys I can't play my x-key :
Intel Core I7
8 GB RAM
AMD RADEON HD 7700
4 core processor
even at the minimum 640X480 FPS 5-7
only testing can play 30-40 FPS is fine there, and in the city go out - all of the above 7 does not rise, but the computer is not powerful but not weak previous games all on max settings and not a single slowdown , as in this case, and new games far cry 4, naruto storm 4 in 1080p flight without any problems
can anyone have some config or patch throw those RV-TA
Play hunt)
thank you for your attention.
PS: play the pirates, even the license will not take money
63 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

MagicHero
You know how to read? I already said that not going to prove anything. Crowed on and dream about VIDOS and pictures from me in their wet dreams...

C
Chabster 18.05.20

Launched in 7700k + AORUS 1080 Ti + 4k OLED TV. Not even close to 60fps. Even if you disable half the settings. The picture twitches, unpleasant to play. And you mess with 1070 started :))))

m
mitya8f 18.05.20

One of the solutions to the problem of unstable frames in the game, constant odergivaniya and misuse of RAM. Run the game through GeForce Experiens (preferably version 3.6.0.74) using the optimal settings. The game will be much more stable to work and the right to use system resources. Helped me, despite the fact that you have 8 GB of RAM. My config FX 6300 + GTX 660 + 8Gb + HDD 500 Gb + Windows 7 x64. Try, should help!