3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deniarx 18.05.20 08:39 pm

Optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Well guys I can't play my x-key :
Intel Core I7
8 GB RAM
AMD RADEON HD 7700
4 core processor
even at the minimum 640X480 FPS 5-7
only testing can play 30-40 FPS is fine there, and in the city go out - all of the above 7 does not rise, but the computer is not powerful but not weak previous games all on max settings and not a single slowdown , as in this case, and new games far cry 4, naruto storm 4 in 1080p flight without any problems
can anyone have some config or patch throw those RV-TA
Play hunt)
thank you for your attention.
PS: play the pirates, even the license will not take money
63 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

killycrok
You have it? Do you have personal experience telling me this?)

k
killycrok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Yes, on the personal. Sold the GTX 980, and bought a 1080 with an additional charge. And judging by you that you have 60fps in FullHD is not present. you are being driven, the other on the GTX 1060 55фпс riding Batmobile, and walk 70-90фпс, and I drive under 70, foot 100, and this without overclocking. So I advise you not to throw a good game shit, nothing good you will not do it. I do not deny that she had poor optimization, but Rockstedy promised to fix and they did it.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

killycrok
You're talking about ultra settings say?
And generally throw as a configuration of their boxes.

k
killycrok 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Windows 10 64bit |ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 1784Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb| Intel core I7-4790k | |16gb DDR4 RAM | Case Corsair Graphite 780t Black cc-9011063-ww | Monitor 1080p Samsung S24E650C Black

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

Right Cho... I Have Windows 7 XD XD XD

M
MrPerec 18.05.20

Maybe someone knows if the ride in this game?

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
in short, you're screwed, and you have close to no 1070 :)

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

MagicHero
Uh
You a photo to throw, which I held in one hand his new strawy 760 and 1070?

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
come on, or, again, stalling for quiet )))

s
szhech konsolotu 18.05.20

MagicHero
He had already merged in offline-removes the map

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

MagicHero
burn consolato
So note: And you have what for iron?
And by the way the problem with the drawdown disappeared after reinstalling Windows.

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
This type of photoshop in action :) I'm not talking about the quality but my hands apparently grow from strange places :))))) maybe you're a mutant, what that )))) In the foreground, no doubt the graphics card is in the hands of but when you did this photoshop forgot that on the right hand thumb down a picture stuck to your left hand. In short stuffing failed you already messed up in full ))))

You blew it when he said that on 1070 in the game 60 does not hold. When I came to the forum to read about the game, it is worth buying or not and not even had the game. But I bought it today and checked the performance. In the car on the town when you loke at 60 frames a graphics card is loaded to 60% (usually lasts around 50%) so you made a mistake at the very beginning.

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Achtung, he has 2 left hands...

P
Porsche911GT3RS 18.05.20

I have everything working from Khattab rip perfectly. 930к i7 with a gtx 760. I reason bought litsuhu, but there with patches cut haze over the city and added a lot of unnecessary settings, like disabling lens flare and motion blur. And without them, the game turned into mediocrity.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Boy, do not, well, I wanted you to get riled up to come up with a little tale about 1070, so let it to you in the dreams......

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Uncle and you so in school still need to go to learn to learn a rule we\ll. I already said above that to prove anything to anyone not going, for no reason. More than half of unsubscribing don't even have a normal configuration of iron to run it on medium even GTA 5. I can not understand why you have all lit? You have the same too, all have 1070, I believe. So what's stopping you just go for**d to Google this clip, as the gigabyte gtx windforce 2x oc 1070 (prompt, there is a lot of use delivered price 36070). I'm not going to disassemble your computer to prove what kind of a literate people. If you somehow need to energize its CDA - go kill AFK players in GTA Online.

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
You wrote above
Vanek_Assassin wrote:
The next owner of a top configuration PC... I Have an I7 and gtx 1070, and something I don't see stable 60 fps.
Just lie on 1920x1080 there is a stable 60 even more to say, I run the game in 2K resolution (2560x1440) and everything on max, and lo and behold the graphics card even in this resolution keeps stable 60. If you walk Batman around town or fly across the rooftops on the hook loading card ranges from 65% to 75% if you ride in a car loading up to 90% (at locked 60 frames). So you have no graphics card to speak of, otherwise such nonsense is not frost about the performance. I'm not talking ro a fake picture.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

MagicHero
I already wrote above that the drops were due to the old system, but you're too brilliant, sir, to read this ...

V
Vano_Strelok 18.05.20

I carried the old Windows 7 and put 10 - and no more problems

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Yes, what you say ))) I and on 7-ke tested of which 3 years like this. There fps was exactly the same. I play at 2K (2560x1440) so the picture is becoming clearer and smoothing does not work for remote objects, with a stable 60.
I made a video at maximum settings in 4K!!! fps is about 35-50 (+entry took away a few fps). The graphics card isn't broken up, just her performance I have enough and it can operate (limit not tested) 2100 chip and 8900 from memory, the game had about 2000 on the 8600 chip and memory. About why there is no sound I XS, in top-10 record for the first time and gears of expires updated and what's the matter no desire to understand.
Spoiler
You're in addition fake photos did not provide. But you can easily solve this dispute. Record a video, there's business for 5 minutes with the condition that it is your video (for example in the settings menu 3 times to switch back and forth image blur in the game at the beginning of the recording 3 times to roll the Batman) and with a program which shows fps and the problem will be solved. But you will jump like a woman, the video card is not )))