3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:04 pm

TOP 10: most memorable evil organization of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most memorable villainous organizations from games. Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until July 26, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
270 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay775 05.09.19

Trinity (Rise of the Tomb Raider)
The fellowship of the sun (Tomb Raider 2013)
Salamander (The Witcher)

T
Termibus 05.09.19

HeroMM
Polemically politoty. I consider everything within the games.

And what did the Nazis? Well, grumbled that it is necessary D-6 divide, and then do another, and peace was signed. They are Nazis in name only.
But Red: dissolved gas mine station, simultaneously cutting out a large part of its population, then another, and burned it. And, damnit, they attacked the Order and almost won.
Torture, hard labor and so I do not see as it was both factions.

S
Sayu 05.09.19

The Alliance of Half-Life 2
The enclave from fallout 2
Hyperion from borderlands

N
NightWolfman 05.09.19

1. Reich - game series Metro
2. The dark Brotherhood - game series The Elder Scrolls
3. Tion of'the taels a series of games The Witcher

H
Hevel 05.09.19

The enclave from Fallout
Cerberus from Mass Effect
The syndicate from Saints Row

L
Lightninggg 05.09.19

Uninteresting top. Will throw you an idea for the next one, if this has not happened yet, of course. Top 10 games with the best artificial intelligence.

A
Anton 888 05.09.19

USA-the Call of Duty

C
Carthage 05.09.19

The Soviet army - Company of Heroes 2.

S
STALKER_LEON 05.09.19

The Alliance of Half-Life 2
The monolith from S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
The enclave from Fallout 3

G
Guwanc 05.09.19

1) Abstergo ( series Assassin's Kreed)
2) Cordis Die (Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2)
3 Umbrella Corp. (Resident Evil)

U
U_Scarecrow_U 05.09.19

Abstergo
Dark Mages from Dungeon Siege 2
The Dark Brotherhood (Thank Sithis!)

S
S.E.A.G.E.R. 05.09.19

1) Unitology - Dead Space
2) Umbrella - Resident Evil
3) Triad - Sleeping Dogs

F
Fra_Diavolo 05.09.19

1) Abstergo series Assassin's Сreed)
2) Umbrella - Resident Evil

V
Victor Dukoff 05.09.19

The Corporation is Ultor from Saint Row series and Red Faction - heartless ruthless capitalists, behind the veneer hiding natural modern slave.
Cerberus from Mass Effect - the secret defenders of humanity, almost became his executioners.
Good old Mafia from the eponymous series of games to join the Organization it is very difficult to go out of business altogether... it's impossible. The punishment is inevitable will overtake the apostate.

S
Svistoplax 05.09.19

1. Ultor - Saints row series (And I think Red Faction?)
Dudes started with clothing, but in Saints row 2 in Stilwater they have a futuristic quarter with its own private army instead of the police, but under the mountain they have a secret laboratory where egghead contemplating how to dig up ore on Mars. The whole city in their pocket, and their black-and-orange tower Phillips inspires admiration and respect. Yes, their leader even in the underworld manages to live like a king and mischief of Satan himself!
2. Clan Volkihar, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Honestly, I did not finish their quest line, but these guys want to score on the main quests and soon to join the ranks of vampires to hang out in a dark luxurious castle and be able to turn into a huge bat. Well, I think, people are eating, but what magic they unlock!
3. Exalt - X-Com enemy within
The presence of a third force that wants to subjugate alien technology and the need to spy on her and never let her spy on you, great diversified the game.

A
Avionix 05.09.19

1) Cerberus Mass Effect
2) the Monolith from Stalker
3) the Dark brotherhood from the game series TES

N
Netscraper 05.09.19

UAC - DooM III
enclave - Fallout series

B
BioFan 05.09.19

1. Mass Effect - Cerberus. Well, how was it possible to ignore these guys and charming Ghost?))
2. Fallout 4 - The Institute. Secret base, immoral experiments, an army of cyborgs and ambitious plans... From the point of view of residents of the Commonwealth of outright evil in the flesh, but in fact quite ambiguous guys. So interesting, in contrast to the clearly inhuman Enclave.
3. The Elder Scrolls Dark brotherhood. It seems at first glance a trivial fanatical assassins, however their story line and characters were always memorable, and overall much more interesting other guilds.

Out of the top of course I would like to mention Umbrella and Hyperion - but they already have enough votes have accumulated, it is necessary to support other candidates. :D

A
Andrey Zadorozhnyy 05.09.19

Los Iluminados (RE 4)
the dark brotherhood (TES)
"Amada" (Binary Domain)

D
Dmi_Try 05.09.19

Abstergo (series Assassin's Creed)